Do you support the People's Republic of Donetsk in their struggle for independence from fascist Ukraine?

Do you support the People's Republic of Donetsk in their struggle for independence from fascist Ukraine?

I do.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adyghe_people
youtu.be/KtBnkWvp21U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao who cares about cuckraine and ruskies. let them do what they want.

I love how ukrainian special forces killed all top people from them already. Givi, Motorola. All those russian cock suckers dead. Not so smug in social media anymore.

>Do you support the People's Republic of Donetsk
That would mean supporting a terrorist organization.

t. Fascist

get with the times, luhanks and doneck formed a federation

>100-200 people battalion commanders
>top people

Ukraine is a terrorist state by itself

Yes. The Russian Federation.

>ukrainian special forces
Ukraine has nothing to do w/ this.
I think Putin killed those clowns once he no longer needed them.

no

God bless dead roosters.

The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian have no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk.

t. General Patton

Statement (8 August 1945), as quoted in General Patton : A Soldier’s Life (2002) by Stanley P. Hirshson, p. 650

This is gibberish.

Ok. G'day.

Patton was an idiot

t. devious Asiatic and chronic drunk

How can you call yourself communist and have that fucking flag

>Let's see how fast this Cadillac can go
t. Patton

According to the WSJ the pentagon is now considering arming the Ukrainians with US antitank missiles and other equipment

>the eternal anglo never stop fueling war

56percentface.jpg

>Pentagon
>anglo

The Roosters need a good jab in the nose before they'll come to their senses.

>DPR has barely 50 tanks
>Ukraine has shitton of them
>DPR captures AT missiles
>???
>10000 dead khohols

F

Good

GOTT STRAFE PIDOROSSIYA

>DPR has barely 50 tanks
"Russian ISIS" has more tanks now than the entirety of Europe.

YOU'RE FAKE NEWS!!

I've heard about this ukraine thing. It's pretty spooky, you guys should discuss it on

>w-we kick out diplomats out then

What a weak move and does literally nothing to US

People's Republic of Donetsk is literally Putin copypasting what Pilsudski did with Republic of Central Lithuania as a result of Żeligowski's """"""mutiny""""".

Cheeky move. I suport all independence efforts but this is not one of them.

Yes.

Pic related makes the hohol run for his life

For the sake of Russia not getting the geopolitical victory they seek I have to say no.

Patton was an anti-Semite and nazi sympathiser

.t Muhammad

Butthurt russkies under a German proxy detected.

I don't get it. Is Sweden a bike in this picture?

I was just using his template. Ask him.

Give me a reason I should

kekkeroni, saved

Nah

jews can't stand them

Already supported them 3 years ago. Supported them for real

Anyway what kind of support do you mean when you ask that question?
As if whos side are you on?
How can anyone outside ukraine or russia be on any of those sides and what way does XER support them?
I know posting here, on Sup Forums only for or against a side in a war is supporting, but its not.
Look at all the 'support' ukrain got and look how they never did anything ever in the entire war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adyghe_people

Whatever, Boris.
>you see it's funny because Boris Johnson, the famous Russian dicksucker, is actually half-Circassian

I'm not a fan of delusional HIV infected savages and their minion leader.

pls be honest
are you the one american that makes threads about how you would like to nuke russia?

they don't have medical observation in western ukraine

there's little I despise more than russophiles from the US
fuck off you richard spencer fellating faggots
saged

Are you a qt partisan grill?

get off your lard ass and crawl back mcdonalds and your indoctrination camp you utter imbecile

pretty much this. in 2004 the whole medical observation in west ukraine was put under secret stamp and was handled as confidential. the irony is that it was done by ukrainian oligarch who is dying now from AIDS in Canada.

his child and female prostitution network was delivering people into the USA and Canada and he paid ukrainian "democracy" goverment to hide data so none of local sugar dadies will get wrong questions after they hastly google aids rates in west ukraine.

>That would mean supporting a terrorist organization.

top kek. want to talk this out in german court? honestly. i would like to get some thousands of euros out of your stupid whore mouth.

>both separatist governments of Donetsk and Lugansk are legal representatives of separatist areas and acknowledged as party in minks agreements.

Russia is a third rate power masquerading as a second rate power by throwing its meager weight around. We need to check their geopolitical ambitions in Europe with a firm hand: foremost by furnishing the Ukrainians with defensive weapons such as antitank missiles and missile defense systems to make any further aggression cost the Russians more lives. A new crop of dead roosters doesn't look so good right before an election, and Putin is keenly aware of this, as most of his authority rests in his projecting an image of Russian strength. It's also a good idea to arm Ukraine in preparation for inflammatory military exercises the Russians intend to conduct shortly in neighboring Belarus.

ukrainian history..

lol..

Lmao go drink some bathing lotion, Hans Ivanovitch

Will you be my gf if I sing Smuglyanka to you?

Pic related, it's me.

>roosters
back to r*ddit diaspora fag

youtu.be/KtBnkWvp21U

Sure

>Ukrainian education

>2017
>believe that the terrorists actually capture equipment rather than have it shipped from Russia
))

thats a big one.jpg

Yes.

Terrorists? You mean like the people that overthrew Yanukovych?