Any Quebec/Montreal fags lurking?

any Quebec/Montreal fags lurking?

what do you guys think of the whole banning pitbulls thing thats been going on? I personally agree. Don't start with your whole "its not the dog its how theyre raised!" bullshit. No, they're fucking aninals and if they feel threatened they will attack. Not a dog but just look at Siegfried and Roy, I'm sure that tiger was raised well and fucker just attacked out of nowhere.
They're animals, we have no idea what goes through their minds

are you seriously going to compare a dog to a fucking tiger?

Pro, theyve been more and more popular as we become more multi-culti

I sure wonder who gets them

pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world

Why not ban all dogs? Discriminating against certain breeds of dog on account of statistical evidence that they may be more prone to socially undesirable behavior follows the same logic as banning certain races on account of statistical evidence that niggers are criminals.

Oh wait.

>not having a superior german shepherd
They are the perfect dog, good size, intelligent, does well with kids

>1 post by these IDs

QFT

its not about their temperament, its the fact that they are the most dangerous dogs.

if a border collie attacks, youll be alright because they are only 40 lbs, but a pitbull is ike 80 lbs of pure muscle with special jaws that lock

I never met an aggressive pitbull/crossbreed but can't say as much for other races of dogs. If it's not the pitbull, it's going to be something else anyway. I think laws aren't strict enough with careless dog owners though.

German shepherds are actually #1 biters here.

If someone were to breed them to be more docile (as has been done with other dog breeds in the past) then they would be fine but until then it's best to keep them banned

are you serious?

look up "dog attack by breed" or anything on google and pitbulls are always leaps and bounds ahead of any other breed

It's stupid to ban a breed as losers will just buy the next meanest, scariest looking dog. We already went through this with rottweilers and dobermans, if you're old enough to remember.

However this seems to upset really annoying people so in a sense I support it.

muslims fucking hate dogs

Fuck off shill

By that same logic you should ban all dogs. Hell by that logic you should ban all people because you can't read their minds either.

Like shit son, you could try to argue they're an aggressive breed or something but even that doesn't make sense because so are Dalmatians and German Sheps, yet there are never calls to ban them.

look up the statistic of dog attacks/kills. Like 98% of the time it's pitbulls

and 100% of mass shootings are caused by humans

okay, what are you getting at Jaden Smith?

I'm talking about Quebec. Can't find the numbers but I remember reading it in a news paper recently. I know that statistics about dog bites are to be taken lightly though. Every dog bites but only the big ones can send a man to the hospital.

Canadians are allowed to suck dog dick but cant own pit bulls. Someone make a joke for me.