Why are white people so advanced in terms of warfare?

Why are white people so advanced in terms of warfare?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Apros
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Mongol_invasion_of_Hungary
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_France
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Spain
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because prior to 1950 we've been at war almost without pause for milleniae. Don't know what they've been putting into the water since then to make people stop fighting one another.

>bogatyrs
Lost hard

Then why is America the greatest military?

What's a bogatyr?

tl;dr: heroes from russian mythology. Think Beowulf or Lancelot, something like that. So, neither white, nor real.

they were white

They
1. didn't exist
2. are literally Russian mythological characters, as in ethnically Russian. We are not white.

>Hussars
Sorry but we aren't wh*te please stop confusing us with these savages. Proud sarmatians here.

Praise Ahura Mazda.

>boagtyrs listed as wh*tes
Do NOT mix us with wh*te dogs.

Vikings were trash, they just killed peasants

Romans fought only vs literal retards who couldnt figure out how to build a proper house and very weak Greece.

Conquistadors no comment, European diseases killed the indios.

Only Spartans and Hussars were actual hard motherfuckers from that pic

Flouride

Whites were smart

Early on they got learned how to make stuff deader

lmao

Wtf are you talking about? They fought carthage, persia, egypt. They fought every other civilization in the region.

The every culture and nation was constantly engaged in warfare.

Spartans were a meme irrelevant outside of Greece, Roman armies on the other hand were rape trains that had no equals.

russians are white

>spaniards, Italians, and Greeks are now white when they fit my agenda

We are pure 100% mongol you greek suhuman

>conquistadors
>romans
>spartans
>bogatyrs

not even memeing - these groups just arent white by any stretch of the imagination.

>using vikings as an argument for being able to fight
pretty sure every time they met an organized english army they got stomped, scandinavians literally are the niggers of european history, just sailing around looking for people being alone and then rape them with your pack. literally how blacks behave

knights are pretty cool ill give you that, also undoubtedly the most aesthetic one

at the time when Sparta existed everything outside of Greece was meme, and they fought Persians, nation that was closest to Greeks, and besides, the achievements are not the talking point, but fighting strenght

other ''civilisations'' in the region during Roman Empire were monkeys that got trashed by Alexander and never recovered

>strawman

Outsmarted by a 13-year old.

White = european or of european ancestry. We are neither of those things. It has nothing to do with skin color.

all of these lost
>knights
became usless, obsolete
>vikings
got christianized
>conquistadores
their empire got dismantled
>hussars
partioned, literally wiped off the map
>romans
empire got destroyed
>spartans
superseded by their own slaves
>these weird russians
aren't even real

most important vikings were christians

fuck off softy cunt

They were not much different from any other civilization until cannons, and machineguns were invented.

but all of them would be btfo'd by my mongol ancestor
my we wuz > your we wuz

>Vikings
trash
>Conquistadors
whew they killed people who fight with sticks good job
>Knights
half of them died to our horse archers before they swing their sword once
>Hussars
literally imitation of Ottoman Deli cavalry

should i continue?

the crusades would have been successful if the spaniards would have participated

>Siege of Castelnuovo
>Almost all of the Janissaries and 16,000 from the other Ottoman units were killed in the assault. According to rumor, Turkish losses amounted to 37,000 dead.[9][10] Of the Spanish troops only 200 survived, most of them wounded. One of the prisoners was the Biscayan Captain Machín de Munguía. Barbarossa, upon learning this, offered Munguía freedom and a place in his army. The admiral greatly admired him for his actions in the battle of Preveza, where the Spaniard had successfully defended a sinking Venetian carrack against several Ottoman warships.[30] Munguía refused to accept and was therefore beheaded on the spur of the admiral's galley.

Nuff said you cockroach.

>Spartans were a meme
they were the most skilled hoplites by far to a point that they aren't even called hoplites, most definitely not a meme

>literally imitation of Ottoman Deli cavalry
Famous heavy cavalry imitation of some "literally who" light units. Good joke.

please don't make me post """holy league""" wiki articles. because i know the second i post that you will post lepanto then i will post preveza.

arabs and turks always brag about defeating greeks like that's supposed to be impressive

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Apros

In time all empires crumble Adolf

Hmmm
>The first water fluoridation in Europe was in West Germany and Sweden in 1952, bringing fluoridated water to about 42,000 people. By mid-1962, about 1 million Europeans in 18 communities in 11 countries were receiving fluoridated water.[57]

Though I suppose we should be huge pussies then.

This so much

>conquistadors
>romans
>spartans

>white

>pretty sure every time they met an organized english army they got stomped, scandinavians literally are the niggers of european history, just sailing around looking for people being alone and then rape them with your pack. literally how blacks behave

this, vikings are faggots

>at the time when Sparta existed everything outside of Greece was meme,
So Persia, Phoenicia and Egypt were memes?

Should have put the F-35 in the picture.

>So Persia, Phoenicia and Egypt were memes?
they were a bunch neanderthals with sticks

middle east and north africa was only civilized when it was ruled by greeks (byzantium)

this

>Vikings
raping white women and killing villagers isn't a proof of fighting abilities
>crusaders
crusaders got their shit pushed and the only thing they accomplished is destroying the eatern roman empire
>Conquistadors
Fighting naked natives armed with bows and sticks when you're full armor and fire arms isn't impressive, also conquistadors weren't white.
>romans and greeks
not white
>Hussards
biggest meme of the bunch, you must be a pole

No they couldn't deal with massive stone castles or heavily armoured knights.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Mongol_invasion_of_Hungary

>raping white women and killing villagers
like literally everyone else at the time then? I don't understand this shitty meme, life back than was fucking violent. Vikings weren't any more barbaric than the franks or the germans.

Not him but
The point is not that they were barbaristic, the point that they didn't accomplish anything impressive

the greeks ruled all of the middle east and north africa at one point

the french conquered tunisia, algeria, morocco, egypt and syria

the spanish conquered all of muslim iberia and parts of north africa

italy conquered libya

and if conquering america is so easy why didn't you ragheads do it

hot new take

>Why are white people so advanced in terms of warfare?
Europe got cucked time and time again by Sycthians, Huns, Ar*bs, Moors, Mongols and Turks. It was only when they invented The Shooting Stick Gun that they gained the upper hand in warfare

>the greeks
under the caliphate for 500 years
>the french
currently getting colonized by us africans
>spanish
under caliphate for 500 years

isreal will taste the french nuclear fire once we get control of the army.

yes lol, only Persia could be considered equal and then Alexander happened

>turks
all you managed to take was balkans
and not even the whole thing

so what you are saying is that non-europeans were only good at fighting in a time when everyone was a spearchucker

>Not knowing that the conquistadors fought in Asia too
>A single Spanish ship could make an entire Chinese kingdom buttblasted

the climate is the number one factor in this.
southern europe had the ideal climate to support agriculture with hot summers and mild winters, while in the northern countries resources were scarce and development was slow due to harsh winters.

Hussars were based on knights of Mathias Corvin, King of Hungary

the portuguese enslaved japs and the spanish enslaved flips

no i am saying that european supremacy in warfare is a recent thing. europe couldnt have stood a chance against any chinese dynasty until qing. before gunpowder they werent powerful
Yeah i dont know why i added Turks anyway on that post since as we all know turks are %100 White and Aryan

recent thing as last 3 000 years? lol

yeah it might be because whole europe was against us in every war?

no 500 years. when gunpowder weapons started to be used commonly

no it isn't, both the romans and the greeks conquered and ruled the middle east and north africa

Were berfore Jewish-Bolshevik revolution and genocide.

thats a failure at diplomacy from you side tb h
so be it..i know we aren't

you can't negotiate with people who want you dead just because you aren't christian. you talk like countries in that era make decisions rationally. if that was the case poland would be our ally.

well it wasnt rational to start conquering christian lands back then when christianity still meant something to christians

>yeah it might be because whole europe was against us in every war?
???

Britain and France literally saved the Ottomans from the Russians.

this is deceiving, it looks like you are taking on a large outnumbering force, but each of these nations didn't provide a lot of troops, so you weren't outnumbered

Ever heard of Sweyn Forkbeard and Canute the Great?

I can tell some retarded American made that image. None of those people considered themselves "white" and almost all of what people today consider "white" were at war with each other, over land and ethnicity, for thousands of years.

Why are Sup Forumstards so specifically retarded?

>Praise Ahura Mazda.
The '94 turbo was a fucking excellent car.

I'll just leave this here.

i know that post would be cringy after the first sentence

so
fucking

cringe

Because they legit believe facts should be made to fit a narrative, not the other way around

cringe, sadly it seems like all manly europeans killed eachother in 1940

have to protect from the Germans somehow

>sadly it seems like all manly europeans killed eachother in 1940
What an absolutely fucking cringe worthy statement.

Why is this so cringy?

2 brothers of my grandfather were partisans and got killed by SS in their 20s

>this is what europeans geniunely believe

>this is what europeans geniunely believe
I am thoroughly convinced that the post in question was written by an Amerifat (or pseudo-Amerifat, for example a Leaf).

it's true, but it only applies to europeans like the french and iberians

>currently getting colonized by us africans

Nope

You don't colonize anytning you just sit in your ghettos filled with rats, cockroaches, malaria all day long

Meanwhile we pillage and bomb everyone of your shitholes

You are subhumans and slaves and it will never change

Because European continent is so barren in comparison to in East-Asia and Middle east, so that they have to plunder wealth through battles with other areas in order to maintain their civilization.

in other words, European are very good at making other unhappy, but they can never bring happiness to other people.

We're not white fuck off also the tercios were better

umm, i don't think so, sweetie.

Why do you hide the strength part?
Oh, yeah ... that's right.

>kicking a ball around for 90 min to entertain a bunch of low class retards
>colonizing
are you retarded

>spartans
>literally /fit/ who got btfo by /lgbt/
>"""warriors"""

>Greeks
>White

So they btfo themselves?

damn

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_France

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Spain

Its not that whites are "better", its just that the current weapons systems favor white fighting styles.

It might be genetic honestly. Non-white countries have tried to adopt western fighting tactics and failed. European countries suck at certain eastern tactics as well (I'm not aware of a single european country that could field effective horse archers). The Ottomans knew this, so they would use white slaves as their elite infantry units.

>conqu
the power of the spanish empire relied on the Tercios, undefeated during the 16 century