Will corruption in Professional Boxing get any worse after this?

Will corruption in Professional Boxing get any worse after this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MjBpat8Y83M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really wish he didn't stop the fight so connor could be laying on floor like mustfa in lion king

Connor was done. Ref saved him from embarssment

it was over retard
what should he wait until he gets down and possibly never gets up again? its not a bloodsport

Will you ever stop crying?

That's how they used to do it in the golden days:

youtube.com/watch?v=MjBpat8Y83M

This, I wanted to see him on the fucking floor. If anything he saved Mcgoobers from further embarrassment.

>what should he wait until he gets down
yes? what kind of "sport" is this?

go fuck yourself denmark cunt
what the fuck do you know about boxing
go be useless elsewhere fucking degenerate

How are people trying to defend this, when the biggest shit talker just accepted it? You think that loud mouthed mong wouldn't speak up if he thought he was wronged?

Yeah it was the ref's fault McShitter could barely fucking stand looking like he'd just downed half a bottle of Grey Goose lmao

Fucking embarrassing, just take your loss and move on.

Why u so mad though, didn't your guy win?

If you got your hands up, defending/striking whatever the ref is not gonna call it. Mcgregor however, was just taking it in the ass. People have died this way.
Go watch liveleak if you enjoy watching people die.

Ha! This is corruption to you??

You must be new to boxing.....

Yes he should have let Conor get assblasted, but he was merciful. !McGregor was FINISHED.

he was literally stumbling around, he was getting sleepy as fuck

i'm brazilian you fucker i know my place
i watch football not boxing
go be a worst sweden elsewhere

After watching this, I actually understand why people used to watch boxing. That was nuts what Tyson did at 1:13

I bet you lost big money tonight hahahahahahaha

You guys should have bet Ireland for control of the island

OP here.

Biased ref, wouldn't be surprised if the fight was actually fucking rigged. The ref was clearly manipulating the fight, making sure things were going how they were supposed to and ensuring Connor couldn't catch his breath in an easy MMA clinch

>betting on boxing
and even if I did loose i could go to a beach to clear my head, not a frozen wasteland
your country is a joke even for brazil

good luck nig..

it was probably a clause or an agreement on the contract when they agreed to fight.

i wanted to see that irish potatonigger braindead and seizing on the canvas.
if only mayweather could end his career and that "lavish" lifestyle, I would have paid to watch $100 to watch that fight in HD so i could watch his cocky tiny cranial frontal-lobe in his brain go lights-out for good, but even if pillowfist brittlebones crack baby mayweather could put him on the canvas, he's be back up before you even know it.

Notice how at the beginning of the match the Ref only looked and spoke to Conor, the ref was clearly biased throughout the fight.

Sup Forums tier edginess
goddam

>LOL XD OMG HE SAID AN UNPOPULAR OPINION ABOUT MY FAVORITE WWE SUPERSTAR
>BETTER CALL HIM EDGY
back to plebbit, you monumental faggot.
non everyone is gonna like your favorite irish touch-butt champion

edgy and underage
thats the worst man

>the true sign of a plebbit user
>call him edgy and underage because you have no valid refutation

>i'm a dead broke country but at least i can go to the beach

you're both trash

The two 58-51 scorecards were way more corrupt than the stoppage.

To be fair, you were kind being edgy there. Nothing to cry about really. The fact that you're whining about it says more about you than the person who said you were being edgy though.