twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats every day my nig

damn right, my assumabley esteemed Caucasoid fellow

feels good

Which part of Africa are you lads from?

Botswana aka the GOAT representing

Atlanta

Croatia

the part where limp-wristed, sissy white boys, who are all talk and no bite, get knocked the fuck out

What's that small American portion? Does the US have an African colony I have never heard of?

trying too hard tyler
ATL

Liberia sweetie

based black mane #bless

Liberia

Ethiopia collapsing Italy's government and Army with spears should get a mention though.

>Liberia
ty britbong

np

interesting fact: it was founded by slaves from America. what do you think was the first thing they did to the natives of Liberia when they took it over?

Liberia, literally what Sup Forums dreams of, bunch of amerinigger slaves making a country

ironically, its probably the worst country on earth, watch the Vice documentary about Monrovia, niggers are literally selling human meat at their bazaars

stole a bike?

enslaved the natives

youtu.be/hPrd8FoClAA

Baltimore. Only the well run cities need apply. Wish the fight had happened at the beginning of the month, could've spent more

Wonder what Trump thinks of his friend Mayweather winning?

Watch Empire of Dust. Its on youtube

Well I imagine enlighten and enrich them

Somalia

Paris

why did this make me laugh

*blocks your path*
*turns back*

london

I'm from mothafuckin' Detroit mah nigga

Shout out to mah hood and all mah niggaz dat r hustlin hard evryday in da white man's rayciss system, ynknoamsayin?

Gotta represent mah brothaz and sistaz, peace out

Not exactly, more like pimp the natives out for plantations inside Liberia and outside it and conducted pacification campaigns to fuck them up so actually still slavery in everything but name (quite easy to do funnily enough).

Floyd earning a third of a billion dollars does nothing to improve my lot in life
t. blackbot

>wrong German flag
fuck you too