American Idiot or Black Parade

American Idiot or Black Parade

black parade 4shure

American Idiot because it is less cringy

Black Parade all the way, I wish American Idiot had more tracks like Jesus Of Saburbia, if it had, It'd win. But most tracks are pretty boring.

When I was

I actually think American Idiot is much cringier.

One is an album about patient dealing with his imminent death.

The other is just some spoiled fuck leaving his mom because he isn't happy. He obviously is an idiot on a purpose to send a message, of how dumb the "punk" movement is. This means that it has to have a lot of cringe though.

WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE NOTHIGNIGHNG AT ALALLHHHHHHH

Fuck I can't listen to either of these anymore

Only one of those has Jesus of Suburbia,Whatsername and Homecoming

TBP has some pretty interesting songs and encompasses a wider range of styles and instrumentation the American Idiot. No contest, Black Parade all the way.

Dookie is the superior Green Day album anyway.

idiot even though i like both

I fucking hate both, but Green Day less. American Idiot has a few listenable songs but just burn Black Parade with fire.

>of how dumb the "punk" movement is.
not what I got of it at all

dookie=Three cheers>>the black parade>american idiot

Bullets

Black Parade all the way

Niether. Do i look like an edgy 14 year old faggot to you?

When you graduate middle school you’ll throw both in the trash

Black Parade.

Yes.

the only correct answer ITT

M A M A

second this

WE ALL GO TO HELL

black parade but ideally neither

Am I the only one who see's Warning as a loose prelude to American Idiot, story wise, rather than musically, or chronologically -- has this been talked about before to any degree?

100% Black Parade

DEFINITELY black parade, although jesus of suburbia is just as good as the best stuff on black parade

This idea floated around for awhile. You can probably find some discussions about it elsewhere

American Idiot hands-down

black parade >>>>>>>>>>>>>>AI