The real loser tonight

This fucker and all the flips in the world

An amateur potato put up a better fight than this supposed "all time great"

>master race they said

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1lrPT0_hf-U
youtube.com/watch?v=eUx9OE7DZAo
ufc.com/discover/sport/rules-and-regulations#17).
youtu.be/Q8PUv0NKu5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

master race here I hate pacman

manny would KO connor in 2 rounds max
he also hates fags so hes our guy

Pacquiao versus McGregor when?

>leaf

lol

Mcgregor would duck a prime Pacquiao

What the fuck are you talking about. McGregor was absolutely toyed with by Mayweather which is why the match was even "exciting" to begin with. Mayweather actually had to take Pacquiao seriously which is why everyone bitched about how boring it was.

>all these poverty flags in this thread

You flips wish you were still an American colony. I'm glad we let you subhumans go.

McGregor woupdrder Pacquiao. He's a washed up has been who never accomplished anything close to what conor has done in mma.

Please stop posting here

>McGregor woupdrder Pacquiao.

Mcgregor would literally have been knocked out in the 2nd round if he fought Pacquaio now, let alone in his prime. Also UFC is shit and has far less talent than boxing.

>McGregor woupdrder Pacquiao

So let's get it on. I don't like Pacquiao's chances either now that he's also about 40, but I'd watch it.

>typical western arrogance

you have zero culture, and your top boxing athlete hails from a lineage of former slaves from Africa

>Sup Forums retards actually and unironically think Mayweather was fighting seriously

Is anyone here an actual follower of boxing? There was a HUGE gap in the performance mayweather did against Pac a few years ago.

Also, Mayweather fought in a manner meant to "save boxing". After the pac fight, casual fans were PISSED because they expected to see the winner coming forward, and Floyd moved backwards. Floyd fought the way he did in order to make the fight more interesting.

The guy threw 5 punches in one round. If that's not giving someone a head start, I don't know what is.

Those right hands Floyd used to finish the fight? Could have done that in round 3. The whole time I was thinking, there is no way Mayweather is this shot, he is letting McGregor have free rounds. Then he started using that right hand that can land on ANYONE in the game. McGregor was eating them all night. I also think at the beginning Floyd realized how weak of a hitter McGregor was. He walked through EVERYTHING. Floyd has never fought like that, and Floyd never takes chances, which lets you know that McGregor is really bad.

He also looked really bad objectively. I have boxed and watched MMA/Boxing for nearly 20 years. I can tell by the way a guy shadow boxes his approximate level of skill. McGregor was bad.

I don't know what people expected, it was two different sports with a common element. It's like being delusional enough to think a Triathalon competitor can out swim Phelps. It just won't happen.

>Mayweather just walks into it knowing Cuckgregor won't do anything
Based.

Sup Forums loves Mayweather though
Mayweather did fight more seriously against Connor, not that Connor stood a chance either way

every flip is innately born a loser, I've never once met a flip who didn't have an inferiority complex, and I've met plenty

MAYWEDDERS BTFO!!!
JUDGES RIGGED!
JUST LOOK!!

Conner got some boxing tips from his girlfriend

not to mention lots of head movement

WHY DIDN'T HE GO DOWN? WE AGREED

I on the other hand never watch boxing and it was clear that the Irishman was out of place. He was as rigid as a tree trunk, he exhibited no ducking ability whatsoever and his posture looked uncertain from the beginning. Towards the end he's literally just slouching around as Mayweather is erect and just getting warmed up. His reflexes are half as quick.

It was like watching Hershlag wiggle around and pretend to be a prima ballerina. Not a bad show, but hardly a brawl.

His punches weren't even worth dodging anymore.

How many rounds did Floyd carry him? I say 6, maybe 7. By round 9 it was full on target practice.

Prime Manny was just an absolute, non stop punching machine. You also have to consider that he moved up weight just to fight the best of each weight division

connor (an 0-0 boxer) out landed hall of famer pacquio 111-81... in two less rounds

why is boxing so shit?

Prime Manny would get schooled by Prime JMM or Lomanchenko now. Also by Prime Mayweather.

>Conor gave pillow-fisted Mayweather his first TKO win in years despite outweighing him and being younger than him.

Grats.

see 111 of those are like 2 manny punches

>Sup Forums loves Mayweather
Of all the damage control I've seen tonight this bit is still my favorite.

just convert him back to Catholicism the moment he shows signs of ageing. he will get the lost power back

is prime flip for ped?

Why do boxing faggots need excuses for their 50-0 greatest of all-time?

Boxing was exposed as trash tonight

>james toney gets destroyed by an over the hill ufc fighter in 30 seconds
>connor mcgregor won rounds against boxings GOAT

I'm not even a Mayweather stan.

I'm just saying an MMA fighter with zero experience in boxing just gave Mayweather his first legit TKO (I don't count the sucker punch with Victor Ortiz) in years. Years.

Connor is a degenerate liberal potato nigger that talked trash about Trump

Yes, Prime 2008-2009 Manny that was being accused for PEDs and steroid usage for knocking out lightweights and knocking down welterweights.

Don't forget that Pacquiao was also juiced for all his major fights

LOl nigger you've been living under a rock?

I'm not a boxing expert but I'd say Conor didn't prepare well for this fight to go beyond 5-6 round. So all the air just puffed out of him and anyone could KO him at that moment.

yeah, a guy that was 0-0 vs the goat and who pundits said wouldn't even land a punch and went on the outscore paciquao

can you imagine james toney winning a round vs coutrue? no you can't, b/c boxing is pillow fighting garbage and toney was choked out in 30 seconds

your top boxing athlete got embarrassed by some random australian after getting smashed on by Floyd. fall back junior

If you won't count the Ortiz fight then don't count this one either. It's fucking laughable how people thought Conor can knock out Floyd with those arm punches and hammerfists. 4th round on, he was breathing from his ass.

So he expected to run over Mayweather but he didn't so he gassed like he tends to do in all his fights?

Yeah that was the damage control I was talking about. Thanks for posting it again for the billionth time. Maybe if you post it one more time it might suddenly become convincing.

So you're arguing that Conor beat Pacquiao by outlanding him against Mayweather?

Those are fighting words. They should settle it in a boxing ring.

No boxer in history has won world titles in more weight classes than Pacquiao. There’s only one eight-division world champion in boxing history. He could have won titles at junior bantamweight or bantamweight too

LOL, Trump always wins. First Rousey now the potato nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=1lrPT0_hf-U

He doesn't know how to conserve energy or run down the clock. His stamina is fine. He simply lacks experience.

Pretty much. Looking at how aggressive he was in the first few rounds you could see he actually wanted to KO the shit out of Floyd, but he couldn't because Mayweather for all his life has fought defensively. Pretty much just "outsmarted" him if you can say that.

I mean, Conor can use a lot of excuses like "I'm not a professional boxer" and such. Floyd has been doing this since he was a kid and has more endurance than most people despite being 40. So Conor threw all he could in the first few rounds, Floyd endured and BTFO'd him.

Yes but he barely landed against Mayweather.

Before Manny, Dela Hoya was the boxer in history that won the most titles in multiple weight classes.

>he doesn't know how to conserve his stamina
>his stamina is fine

damage control for what you dumb nigger? no one likes connor except libhits and casuals. if you went to Sup Forums and stayed of the tranny forums you'd already know this

>embarrassed
Horn was about to see the Holy Ghost in round 9 and yet Pac is the one who was embarrassed? Fucking lol

Name 1 relevant white american boxer today that won't be embarrassed by Floyd or Manny

>james toney gets destroyed by an over the hill ufc fighter in 30 seconds
yeah, because Toney was in the form of his life...

Danny Garcia
he can't even speak spanish

The real loser tonight was Rocky Marciano.

Damage control for the absolute BLACKED.jpg we just witnessed. Sup Forums starts acting like civic nationlists when a white guy loses and is full on Nazis at any other time. Really makes me ponder.

No, he's arguing that boxing is garbage and a 0-0 amateur out-landing an "all-time great" like pac proves it .

no it was conor darling

>>james toney gets destroyed by an over the hill ufc fighter in 30 seconds
>>connor mcgregor won rounds against boxings GOAT
/thread

Floyd Mayweather deliberately dodge facing a prime Manny Pacquiao

youtube.com/watch?v=eUx9OE7DZAo

But steroids tho.

How is ref stoppage laughable when it's also a rule in MMA?

"In both boxing and MMA the referee declares TKO when a fighter is not intelligently defending himself while being repeatedly struck." (ufc.com/discover/sport/rules-and-regulations#17).

>a hispanic mutt who managed to lose to Thurman is the best white america has to offer

Good to hear.

it's not the ref stoppage that's laughable, it's his opponent who's laughable.

the moment Conor assumed the late-1800s-bare-knuckle-boxer-stance in the first round I knew it was going to be easy work for Floyd.

>it's his opponent who's laughable

But this isn't unpredictable at all. Even Conor fans were just hoping it'd be "competitive" and they got what they wanted.

Conor won rounds where Floyd was doing nothing and he was the aggressor, I guess.

This is in contrast to Pac who was aggressive but couldn't land.

>Sup Forums loves Mayweather

They were acting like McGregor's win was going to start the race war.

Yeah I bust a fucking gut when I saw that shit. And there are people who think Conner deserves credit for failing around like a jackass for three rounds.

Now if only Mayweather fought with Pac the way he did with McGregor, maybe they will be able to salvage that "Match of the Century" embarrassment

>lacks experience

He's been fighting for 10 years. If he doesn't have experience now, he never will.

If it took you that long to realise Money was going to have it easy then you are legit retarded.

kek true

When the white nationalists get quiet, the pedes come out to play.

>Conor fans were just hoping it'd be "competitive"
No. they legit thought Conor has a chance to win. Did you have the chance to check on the internet before the fight?

And no doubt May-Pac was a much, much closer fight, don't let your self-loathing get in the way of your thinking, friendo.

Floyd toyed with Conor and purposely let him tire himself out in the beginning rounds. Manny would knock him out in the first or second round.

right. the moment they signed the contract I knew Conor would not stand a chance with his boxing that even the guys in my local boxing gym can defend against.

Dumb joke of a sport. Just turn your back if you're getting punched.

>No. they legit thought Conor has a chance to win.

Every boxer or fighter has a puncher's chance by default.

Just because Joe Rogan said "Maybe he did kick Paulie Malinaggi's ass in sparring" doesn't Conor had zero chance.

Hell, he actually outlanded Manny (technically).

Conor was never going to win this. We all knew it here, except people who know nothing about boxing.

But to say that one of the guys in your gym could take a punch from him? Lol. He lasted 10 rounds against the boxing world champion, and threw shots that would rattle most amateurs. He actually landed some too.

You're saying that the shots that connected with Floyd would have been avoided by your friends in your local boxing gym?

>about to
So why didnt he? lol

He's an experienced fighter, but as a boxer he's a novice.

Manny:
>Keep Floyd in his defensive passive gameplan all fight
>do it with a fucked up shoulder
>wrong side of 35
>went 12 full rounds

Conor
>become such a none threat that Floyd can drop his hand and heand hunt you
>have to mudhole wrestle him and throw hammer fits
>start sucking wind by round 5
>by round 8 you're lungs are burning
>get saved by the ref after a 40 year old man with bum hands that weighs probably 10-15lbs less than you starts battering you across the ring

Yeah, Conor did so mich better than Manny.

coon

because he got the dodo bird power and headlocked, elbowed, rabbit punched, and headbutted his way instead

>Yeah, Conor did so mich better than Manny.
He was a better promoter than Manny AND Floyd.

maybe pac should have finished the fight sooner

>the only reason anyone cares about McMemer is because he yells a lot and has a funny accent
Sad

Floyd was fighting these two men with completely different techniques. You can't compare them. How do these facebook tier posts end up here again?

>Implying Mayweather put the same effort into the fight with McGoob

that is indeed the moral lesson

they're both defense-oriented counterpunchers, plus the other guy is 40 years old who just came from the strip club. that's how Conor made some shots land.

the funny thing about this gif is he snapped Floyd's head back with a jab just a second before

>he talks shit and yells "yaaaaah" while looking like a faggot, that means he's a good promoter

Nothing says good like telling people you "prehdect dees tings" then going out there and looking like a lost little lamb when you can't bully a guy in 4 rounds.

If Conor goes 10 rounds with a puncher like Pacquiao, then I will be impressed.

>Did you have the chance to check on the internet before the fight?
Everyone I knew who was interested in the fight was sucking gooby's dick. Do our countrymen just hate Floyd because of the Pac fight? Only one person I know has joined the money team.

Ricky Hatton would have destroyed Pacquiao if they had fought before the Hatton/Mayweather bout. Hatton was never the same mentally after losing to Floyd.

Prime Hatton > Prime Pacroid

Mayweather was actually dodging Pacman, he was not dodging McGregor.

youtu.be/Q8PUv0NKu5M

MMA fighter losing to a WWF fake wrestling actor.
Oh wait, form actually matters. See

Pathetic fight. Batista literally won but struggled against a fatass. Stipe would murder these two at the same time. You have to be a freak athlete like Bork in order to succeed.