New York City government launches transgender bathroom ad blitz

I went out to eat for Father's Day with my family, and saw one of these ads posted. The New York City government is spending a quarter of a million dollars telling people that transgenders entering any bathroom they choose is the law.

nydailynews.com/news/politics/city-launches-transgender-bathroom-ad-campaign-article-1.2662930

Doesn't affect me, don't care.

This can't possibly go wrong

Really why do you care?

Worst case is some women will get raped.

The same women who vote for this shit.

Is anything of value really lost?

Just another case of the government distracting people (liberals with a cause, conservatives with an enemy) from the real issues

Lol, fuck Jew York Shitty. I hope your entire fucking state floods and you take Jersey, Massivejewshits and Connecticuck with you.

Jew york city is mostly subhuman, I don't care what kind of garbage they pump into little brown childrens heads

I'm more concerned about letting boongs use the same toilets as humans. fucking government is trying to give them equal rights.

ok yeah but the shit i take doesn't have its own bathroom. why should a boong?

After a string of non transvestite bathroom assaults where pedophiles use this law in their favor, a new slogan comes out to combat the obvious problem of the 99.9% changing their lives for the 0.1%.

Teach men not to be pedophiles 2018, calling it now.

You'd think for a side that always paints all men as evil, they would understand that giving bad people uninhibited legal means to stalk children into private places would be a bad thing. But I suppose the left has never really cared about children.

same i'm so fucking tired of hearing about jew york and BROOKLYN or whatever fucking shitty neighborhood they're from, like anyone gives a fucking shit about new york's geography

Couldn't care less what happens in that cesspool.

Its a crying shame whats happened to brooklyn

>Trannies have to use mens toilets
>Chances of getting bj rise 100%
Say No!

>bathrooms become
>--women's
>--trans men
>--trans women
>--men
>assaults start to take place in the ones that aren't "men's rooms".
>omg we need to ban mens rooms!!

so anyone wanna get together and raid the girl's bathroom?

All men need to start using the womens room. Leave the seat up. Soon all this stupid will be over

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

>you live in Jew York

So when does this madness end here Sup Forums?

Incorrect. It is a federal level override of the Constitution nobody voted this in. And any woman even non liberal skanks can be raped from this

Couldn't they have at least used someone that looks a little more like a women?

Fuck off Alisha, the Bronx used to be a great place to live before your kind got Section Ape housing there.

Let's have three bathrooms.

one with a picture of a man
one with a picture of a woman
and one with a picture of a snowflake

Poor Stabler. He's going to have to deal with this
shit while Olivia harps on about SJW bullshit.

Huh, for some reason I thought that the appearance of the person in the advertisement was split between a man side and a woman side. Not trying to be funny or anything, I just found odd that took me so long.

De Blasio ruined New York City.

Basically US city councils are 80-90 % democrats or even further left and they have wide jurisdiction to implement new taxes and go full SJW.

That's pretty fucked up. Would not be satisfied with paying tax.

next year is the mayoral election. DeBlasio is going to get primaried by a former Bloomberg guy running as Democrat, and thats in addtion to whoever runs republican. Deblasio only really won because his opponent was the former head of the MTA, and was running after a fare hike went into effect.

Is he a godzilla?

honestly can't make heads or tails of this. Probably less than 0.0001% of population. Like.. would anyone even notice if they snuck in the wrong loo? Appart from super muscular beareded men in dresses, that is.

I suspect ancient collectivist forest magic or a vast conspiracy of toilet manufacturers and plumbic suppliers.

>would anyone even notice if they snuck in the wrong loo? Appart from super muscular beareded men in dresses, that is.
thats the thing.

the ones who can actually pass, have already been using their desired restroom, and will continue to. The problem IS those burly men in beards and bulldykes, who look like they are dressed in drag. this honestly makes it worse for the passable ones, because now they have w whole lot of unwanted publicity, and extra scrutiny whenever they enter a bathroom. They were perfectly content passing as normal in society and never asked for this shit

>Is he a godzilla?
worse. a Liberal

Doesn't sound very liberal to arbitrarily pass laws that no one even cares about irl

I never understood this.
If you are a proper transgender, no one is gonna bother checking to see whether you have a dick or not when you enter whatever bathroom you want to.
If you look manly/womanly enough no one is gonna care and you can do your shit in the loos with walls.
This is only for those sick and failed trans that want to be treated like women while keeping their gross neckbeards and vice versa. What a mess.

toilet politics
what has become of you murrca?

This. Literally everyone needs to use the woman's bathroom and cry discrimination if anyone says anything.

just make a law requiring buildings to have family restrooms for families with little kids, mentally disabled, and the trensgnedered

Fuck all you bumble fuckers hating on my city

Someone needs to be killed. This is fucking sick. Pedophilia soon.

witnessed

witnessed.

also there is PLENTY to hate about NY

Non liberal skanks should carry guns and wait for the opportunity to finally be able to pop some niggers.

A sandnigger just killed a bunch of faggots to shit on us as a culture. Why should I care about bathroom law bullshit right now?

My Echo sense is going haywire

>Poor Stabler. He's going to have to deal with this shit while Olivia harps on about SJW bullshit.

I thought he left.

Reminder the word 'gender' was created in the 1970's by a mad scientist. It has no basis in human or animal societies.

Im a Chad, I'm gonna go in to a female bathroom and say that I'm genderfluid and see what happens.

Change the logos

>bathroom for people with a penis
>bathroom for people with no penis

What's wrong with upstate?

And ya know what, as long as that crap remains in New York, everything will go on just fine. No one social policy can fit all of America. That's why we are a federation.

Who the hell cares really? These people are an underclass that should be ignored. We have tons of ladyboys here in ladyboyguo and no one gives a shit about this issue at all.

Based cocaine

10 meters higher