Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_Shepherd_Dog
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't have a pussy but I do hate those dogs

german shepard masterrace

my.. cunt user?

>Hip dysplasia master race
>bone cancer master race

I love the dogs, but jesus their genetics are fucked.
it would almost be an act of mercy to stop breeding them altogether.

hot

These problems occur in their old age. You may as well complain about 70 year old men not pulling overtime at the local factory.

Pits are great at taking down people and animals in teams or packs. We use them to hunt hogs in thick brush. They love it, we kill the hogs, and someone's the dogs get grievously injured. So we put them down.

Pits are not family dogs.

You do n't have an ass ?

everybody thinks they are cute until one gets off leash at the park and is racing towards you and your children

Master race lol... 4 on list of most dangerous dogs 10th for most inbred dog. Please gtfo!

>Pits are great at taking down people and animals in teams or pack

Argentine Dogo master race for hog hunting they were bred for this

>tfw growing to like dogs
>tfw lonely and want company

Which breed should I get anons? Never had a pet before

Why? That dog is an over-hyped pussy.

Why not be afraid of a REAL dog instead?

JESUS FUCK WHAT IS THAT?!

hence why cats are better

kek has spoken.

Beagles, not small enough to be a girly small dog, not too big.

Great for hunting, also the best nigger alarms in case Tyrone and his squad pull up.

Tibetan Mastiff. Most expensive dog in the world.

Nah those dogs are fine, but when you start allowing nignogs to own them they will chimp out just like niggers.

cane corso (italian mastiff) master race

It's an Australian Wolfenheund

a brown recluse

>the dogs get grievously injured. So we put them down.

I'm getting hard.

Tibetian Mastiff, worlds most expensive dog.

descended from the war dogs used by the romans

their height for males is 62-70 cm

bred as guard/protection dogs

Commiebec fuck yeah

THAT'S NOT A PITBULL YOU IDIOT. THAT'S AN AMERICAN BULLY. THEY'RE MUCH LESS DANGEROUS THAN ACTUAL PITBULL TERRIERS (SKINNY, AGILE FUCKERS WITH JAWS OF DEATH)

tell my dogger you love her Sup Forums

Leagues better than a pitnig.

Golden or a lab. Easiest doges ever and they love to cuddle

Those stout ones with the clipped ears are for niggers. The bigger, thinner ones are really sweet, though.

German Shepherds run circles around other dogs. I have to say, they really are the most intelligent dogs I've seen, without being robotic guard dogs.

German Shepards are not oversized, quick and have a mean bite. They are also very sharp and intelligent, unlike huskies they tend to be more obedient. I had one and it suffered from bone cancer for a bit until we put her down. Great dog. She was 10. They make good military and family dogs. Very protective.

>Doberman masterrace

I think the pitbull problem would go away if we just banned niggers from owning animals

Say safe, pupper!

i love u doge

yup we had a really hot summer and they ate too many children's faces in a short space of time and got banned

They have a venomous bite right?

nice bit of history

Seconded for beagle master race
Bonus: you can train them to hunt or detect pretty much anything

American Pitbull terriers are much slimmer than american bully's. Bully was created by crossing american pitbull terrier with the staffordshire bull terrier which is where the american bully was born.

american bullies are what people think are pitbulls such as which have the head shape and size from this mix. The bully's are bred to be more calm than APBT which they get from their bull terrier side.

however black people started breeding and training bully's to fight and be aggressive.

they also breed dwarf monstrosities like this because they think it looks cool

these micro or as they call 'exotic' bullies, are bred to be as small as possible. of course health problems cause them to have breathing issues to where they can overheat in summer. not to mention the bone issues and hip problems and they only live 5-6 years

Victorian bulldog is master breed
friendly,loyal, don't have bulldog health probs like breathing,fit and lively,

forgot pic

cats are for faggots, disgusting muslims, and women.

When I was 8 I saw my uncle's Caucasian shepherd rip his gardener's face off.

My puppers

kek, I was thinking of buying an Ovcharka for my farm.

This short post confirmed that it's a good idea, possibly the best I've ever had, thanks m8

Looks stupid as hell.

nobody thinks they are cute

not only should pit nigger bulls be banned, but they should be genocided from existence ALONG WITH THERE OWNERS.

Pitbulls are fucking ugly on top of behaving like niggers

they are full of illneses though

When I show up I'm just a little sectoid

>Caucasian shepherd
these and kangals are by far the most dangerous and powerful. You cannot keep them as pets but solely as work dogs such as herding and shepherding hence the name. if the caucasian shepherd is in a house in the suburbs it will go crazy. soviets used them in their army.

now also used in serbian and russian prisons

make sure the trainings top notch and they always have a job to do

Sorry to break it to you leaf, but very few of them actually have that sort of killer instinct.

The majority of Caucasians are actually absolute pushovers.

GO AWAY EVIL DOGGER

>Looks stupid as hell
as an American i would assume you would know a lot about that
but he looks like an original bulldog from Victorian times
its what bulldogs are supposed to look like

Try not to laugh.

>Pitbulls
>More likely to eat your balls rather than lick them

This triggers the leaf

nigger tier dogs. a 7yo boy was just killed by one of these in my state. another shitbull attacked another dog in a park and i think almost killed it.
>#notallpitbulls
fuck you niggers. you never hear of a golden retriever killing its family do you?
my mother always had huskies. awesome dogs. more independent or wild than other breeds. could be assholes and snap at someone when in a bad mood or stressed, but has the decency to not rip you apart for fun like pitbulls.
grandmother always had saint bernards. absolute bro dogs. though a little slobbery.
currently have a 11.5yo lab golden retriever mix. best dog you could hope for. extremely loyal to me. obedient. protective. when i have to leave home for a while, he gets hyper alert and is more protective of my wife and kids. barks, investigates, and keeps an eye on everyone who comes to the door when i'm gone. when i'm there he cant be bothered to hardly acknowledge that someone has just arrived at the door. i also had an asshole rooster attacking me one time and he pinned it to the ground, but didn't kill it because he knew i'd be pissed if he killed our chickens.

a pitbull just has that gene, that behaviour instinct, that innate desire to just suddenly fuck shit up

A bear disguised as a dog

Those would be considered Pitts where I'm at. Anything with a fat head and thick nose is a pit to people here. I have a boxer and my apartment complex considers it a Pitt and charged me extra.

I don't get what people mean by pit? American pitbull terrier? Or just any breed that is fat headed? Shit I know people who think bull terriers are pitts.

Because how the fuck am I supposed to get my dog-fighting fix if there are these roided out niggers roaming around?

HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WUZ JUS GETTIN HIS LIFE TOGETHER

Beagles are bitch dogs kek. Also weak and die young. Shit breed.

fuckin perfect lol

sleep tight pizza

and what gene is that Dr Doggo? you don't know shit about genes or animal behavior

Looks even more retarded than a pug

GO AWAY EVIL DOGGER

husky and husky like breeds in uk are getting a bad rep lately but mainly for attacking other dogs that shitty emo vampire film made them popular with faggots who cant control their dogs

go away evil dogger

husky master race
this dog attracts massive poon

>he eats watermelon

He'd be guarding some sheep. They don't actually need to be guarded, I had a shetland sheepdog do it for years without anything killing her, as coyotes generally don't come near the house anyway. But on the off chance that a cougar shows up or something, it could be helpful.

That's alright, he looks scary at least and there's some chance he'd fight back. 99% chance nothing bigger than a coyote (or more likely 2-3 coyotes) would ever try to fuck with him.

If I was going to buy a non-working dog I would probably get a Leonberger since they look cool/scary enough, and are nice, smart dogs in my experience.

s-salacious

they were bread for their aggressiveness to be used in dog fighting,so for generations people bread the most aggressive dogs that won to create an aggressive breed, violence is in their nature more than any dog and thats passed down through genetics retard

go away evil dogger

>around pits get bit

lel. scared of a fluffball. i'll turn the night light on after i tuck you into bed.

Standard Poodles are clearly the master race.
>smart
>few health problems
>long legs
>can retrieve
>not intimidating

Border Collies a best

yea sure, but you're still talking out your ass when you're talking about specific genes. just sayin

Hello pupper.

why do you want the government to interfere with MORE of your personal life

Make sure to tell her that some random faggot on the internet told her she's a good pupper.

>not knowing the basic premise of animal breeding

I hope you're just pretending to be retarded, m80.

My entire family (mom, dad, sister, myself) mercilessly ripped on my brother after he moved out when he got a pit bull until his animal started getting aggressive and acting out and he donated it to a shelter.

I remember he brought it over when it was real little during Thanksgiving and my dad said right after he walked in the door "Don't ever bring that fucking nigger dog to my house ever again"

Everyone always ripped on him so hard "hey doug, hows that nigger dog? has he bitten your sack off yet?"

Remember to feed your Pitbulls, lest they eat you after you've been beated to a bloody pulp.

My baby.
She can't go out in the rain because she's made of sugar.

Actual German Shepard breeds don't have fucked up back hips.

Why change something so perfect

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_Shepherd_Dog

>This sheepdog is one of the oldest dog breeds. Skeletal remains were found in Neolithic caves dated to 12,000 years ago.

I had one growing up, he was too smart for his own good.

The best part of it was, actually, right after he donated the animal and we all found out the very next time he came over my dad goes "you fuckin get that nigger animal and go figure it turns into a viscous nigger animal and you don't even have the common decency to handle the situation yourself and shoot the fucker in the head and bury it out back?"

or something very very close to that, i busted out laughing so hard, it was hilarious

>pretending to be retarded
are you?
all I was doing was calling out a guy on an user on a bullshit post. I'm confident that user has never studied canine DNA

sure thing mate

It's weird how some random agendas get pushed here.

My Jack Russel can get a bit ornery but never this one.
All she wants is hugs and kisses.

>taken today

In what world is a pussy an ass?

huskies are unique. really much different than other breeds in their behavior.