Brit/pol/-ANIME Edition

Remaing debates: theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/02/eu-referendum-tv-debates-when-where-watch-them

>CAMERON SHAMELESSLY USES DEAD WOMAN TO SHILL FOR THE EU
twitter.com/David_Cameron/status/744512755324059648?s=09 (embed)

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>PETER HITCHENS
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/peter-hitchens-theres-a-faint-chance-we-may-get-our-nation-back-one-day.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/
>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw
>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8
>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo
>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo
>LEXIT THE MOVIE:
youtube.com/watch?v=pq72f81kkM4

>BRITAIN, THE EU AND A PROPHECY
youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y

>THE BATTLE FOR BRITAIN
youtube.com/watch?v=a_S6KfpqnXQ
>POLLS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

Other urls found in this thread:

vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/
x-rates.com/graph/?from=EUR&to=GBP&amount=1
youtube.com/watch?v=2IAJFCxAP_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=e2JNjaCw38M
google.co.uk/search?q=london weather&oq=lond&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j0j69i65l3j69i57.3670j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
youtube.com/watch?v=0BdNrgWs7Fs
youtube.com/watch?v=0QD8kZMYDvA
youtube.com/watch?v=Dwdf7WU4jNY
youtube.com/watch?v=71KwJ11O0fI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>REMINDER FOR THE 24TH
Counts will get under way when polls close at 22:00 GMT Thursday, 23 June at 382 local centres around the UK. These local results will be declared as the counts are completed before being collated at 12 regional centres, which will also declare the totals for each side. There will be a rolling total so the time at which one side reaches the point of being mathematically unbeatable depends on how quickly the vote are counted and how close the results are running. It is a safe bet that from 4am onwards there should be pretty clear picture of which way the vote is going. A chief counting officer will announce the overall result at Manchester Town Hall. There will be no exit poll.
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe
>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/
POUND O METRE: x-rates.com/graph/?from=EUR&to=GBP&amount=1

I'm snoozy lads

FIRST FOR NOT HAPPENING

ar nige

His smile and optimism... gone.

Pray for storms lads. We need a real rain to keep the uncommitted from voting

youtube.com/watch?v=2IAJFCxAP_Y

HOW MANY HOURS TO POLLING DAY

>3 more days until polling day

>tfw britain is staying in the eu
>tfw you had hope
>tfw scots ruin everything
>tfw a scot killed that mp
>tfw scots will vote to keep us in
>tfw you hate scots

>Make deal with Nicola "My eggs aren't worth the same as those of a" Sturgeon
>Scotland votes leave and Scotland can hold a referendum/have their independence (independent for as long as it takes them to join the EU anyway)

I see no bad point in this. Why is she such a cucked cunt?

Victor Orban has endorsed the other side in the daily mail.

My mum is firmly leave (hates pakis), but got called up by a polling company today and she didn't want to disclose her voting intention so said she was undecided

Afterward she said it's becuase she doesn't want anyone to think she's racist

Don't lose hope because of polls

come on lads

You are here for ever.

Now prepare your ass

For Thursday: Thunderstorms predicted for London. Glasgow and Edinburgh predicted to have heavy rain.

Kek is smiling on us.

>"le saviour of evropa XDDD"

God I used to love her

>Hungarian Facist wants us in

Well that's a thing I guess

CAMERON ON QT

AUDIENCE LAUGH AND JEER AT HIM

ADMITS HE HAS NO POWER IN EUROPE
ADMITS HE CAN'T CONTROL IMMIGRATION
ADMITS EU IS UNDEMOCRATIC

youtube.com/watch?v=e2JNjaCw38M

really didnt get this.

isnt he really against the migrant situation, merkel and globalists in general?

assumably its just better for hungary with us subsidising their country

So it's over then?

Never trust a Magyar, lad.

Bit of a weird feeling about all this desu lads. I think on balance the purely rational argument favour remain, and I'm more convinced of this the more of them I hear. But they're just so soulless- it's an argument to keep the machine going as long as possible so we can keep our immediate comfort and security, either ignoring or openly hostile to all the things I think make life worth living in the first place. I haven't been shilling Leave much because I know I'll get demolished in a purely rational argument and it would just be self-defeating. Really not sure if I'm doing the right thing and focusing on what's really important or if I'm just making a decision based on worthless feels and being a useful idiot. Voting Leave whatever happens mind you, just got this stuff running around in my head.

What, really? That would be incredible

We need to discourage this Leave/right wing = racist mentality, it's part of the reason we're so cucked

Good on her though

She does realize pakis are not from the EU right? If Boris and his big company friends get there way, we will be flooded by pakistani commonwealth labour again.

Basically, your mum is thick is fuck

So what is our game plan if remain wins? Should we conquer one of those far away British territories and declare it an independent state?

Had some great wanks over her in the past tbqh

Link to the google weather page. Look at the tile for Thursday m80

google.co.uk/search?q=london weather&oq=lond&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j0j69i65l3j69i57.3670j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I'm hoping he's trying to get people to vote leave.

>freeing yourself from the globalist shackles is now considered "racist"

Fucking christ, I didn't they had the narrative engraved this fast. This is seriously scary how fast they accomplished brainwashing billions of people into believing this.

>all of those areas are remain strongholds

how was cameron's QT? didn't bother watching it.

Could you guys only make good anime real?

None of this idol shit pls.

Ah her and Gemma Atkinson. Some of my first wanks were to them.

Truly KEK has blessed us with this weather

I'm from the north, and its the fucking reality. There is a TON of people voting leave purely based on immigration (muslims).

Pretty shit

DIMBLEBERRY OPENS WITH

"First question from Jo Cox please"

Probably gonna move to Australia fampai

All anime is good except NTR and yuri shit.

>He says, posting precures

If people are that functionally retarded, they deserve it desu. I seriously hope they're not.

How are we looking lads?
Is Brexit still on or did that remarkably convenient murder fuck it all up?

Fuck, I was going to vote remain but I don't want to be on the same side as this fascist.

Expect Ukip to make huge gains if Brexist doesn't happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=0BdNrgWs7Fs

You handle kek and I'll pray to Britannia

yeah like i'm a massive leftie and you lot would probably all call me a cuck (because you're stupid teenagers with no decent arguments) but i'm dead set of voting out of the absolute shitebag mess that is the EU

same goes for my parents, like my dad's old fashioned 65 year old white working class background, labour party member, he's voting out

it's not a solely right wing or racist phenomenon

Polls are leaning toward staying now, you guys are fucked.

GET OUT OF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING SCOTKEKS YOU'RE MAKING THE REST OF THE UK LOOK BAD

>not wanting idols

reminder lads to get in contact with people you've convinced on Tuesday and Wednesday. We can't have people fall through the cracks

scots are split, there's a shitload of loyalist unionists that want the EU to fuck off

besides,never have we ever been the defining voice in any sorta vote or election (to my lacking knowledge)

we won't sway it one way or the other

Poll comes out at 10:00 today, should give us a sign.

But really I think that turnout on the day and postal votes are what will swing it.

>implying polls mean anything

:^)

M-My whole family are voting leave though

>dimbleby saying 'our first question is from Jo Cox'

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

It was probably a genuine slip of the tongue but holy shit hahahhahahahaha

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH shit I feel bad for him, I kind of like Dimbleby.

I think it doesn't matter if we leave or remain, the EU is doomed. France, Denmark, Sweden, Austria and more will hold referendums. Greece, Portugal and Greece are on a knife's edge, the people there are pissed at what the EU has done to them, and any leave side of a referendum has the moral highground of restoring democracy. The question is, will we be tied down to the ship as it sinks?

If remain won, but Cameron had to step down for whatever reason and based Boris took over could he declare it null and void and hold a new one?

dece post

Britain is done mate, move to the colonies

That would be bad form, and exactly what the EU does.

Aye we're split 60% remain 20% out 20% don't know

I fucking love you traitor scum are dying out day by day

>Remainians would complain about Boris doing this

The irony continues!

I understand what you're saying though.

>Just got back from a piss up
>Now I'm home feeling like I'll kill myself because we're going to remain

Kek

I know what you mean, I felt the same way to start with.
From my point of a view a vote to Remain is almost entirely based on economics and little more. A vote to Leave might lead to me being a few quid down but at the end of the day I'll be happier knowing that we control our own destiny and that the direction we take isn't dictated to us by someone with active dislike of us.

I think this is the only vote we'll ever have which is, to me, essentially a question of money vs happiness. Even if we Leave and politicians run the country into the ground in later years, at least there's always the chance to fix things, in our current situation we can never be fixed.

If my post ends in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or a 9 Britain will stay in the EU

youtube.com/watch?v=0QD8kZMYDvA

Maybe trident malfunctions in the Clyde and some scots die.

I wouldn't object

youtube.com/watch?v=Dwdf7WU4jNY

>first question from Jo Cox

Oh Mate...

Is anyone feeling happy and optimistic as fuck?

>Sweden
>EU referendum
Lol, no we won't. We have one anti-EU party and that's SD, who has been dwindling a huge amount in opinion polls since the bridge was "closed".

I don't even give a shit, I just want the SNP to fuck off and let me shitpost in peace

So which of the commonwealth brown folk do you guys prefer when we cant get cheap polish/romanians. Pakistani, Bangladeshi or Indian? I vote Indian, but knowing the love for Muslims, its gonna be them.

ah depression dubs! I know just the thing

youtube.com/watch?v=71KwJ11O0fI

Not really.

FUCKKK OFFFF SCOTKEKSS REEEEEEE

Someone needs to make a school idol anime about cute british girls singing about the greatness of the empire and the need to return to it.

It'll be called Leave Live

No, it's over

Abos.

Me mate. Nervous too though. Got this tingly sensation in my gut too

Fucking kek

I've seen this 20 times and I've never seen

>Cuckold comes home

Thanks lad, you've actually cheered me up lel

>Oh baby those trips

link to the video?

rude

bogans

I wouldn't say it would be that bad, everyone knows that the government played unfair. That £9 million of taxpayers money spent on propaganda didn't go down well at all.

Johnson would frame it as a completely impartial and free open referendum, doing it properly as it were.

I was thinking about this today, how the silent majority that are too scared to vote leave in public might swing the vote.

We could just employ young Brits

'No'

Why?

>Currently a shortage of jobs
>Good thing we don't have all those foodbanks
>Jo Cox

I wasn't until I seen their three main arguments.

Not enough anime themed pictures in this thread

It's a mixture of hype, optimism and sheer terror.

I got rock hard when on some BBC show they were talking about the specific acts that would be passed, taking us out of the specific Euro institutions. When the presenter said "and then EU law would no longer apply" I was diamonds.

But I know that it's a tight race, that we might still lose, and all that entails. It's the biggest election probably of me life. And polling opens in three days.

Haha, like the big companies are gonna allow that. Come on fella, this isn't a disney film xD