Can we talk about the "athleticism" and conditioning of UFC fighters?

Can we talk about the "athleticism" and conditioning of UFC fighters?
What the actual fuck...
Does Dana White just find cross-fitters and then teach them how to fight?

Is this the final nail for "cross-memers"?

it's the nail for ufc

blacks have an extra bone in their lungs

will the bet be honoured by hiroshimoot?

the loser of /box/ vs /heem/ gets relegated to /asp/

agreed, mma is dead

Only casuals will judge all MMA fighters based on Conor's performance today.

why so obsessed Australia?

Conor didn't gas himself out. Floyd was landing sharp shots to Conor's body and head many times even in the early rounds.

>49 Boxing GOAT
>Lost 5 rounds to an amateur just picking up the sport
>fight between the boxing GOAT and literal 0-0 hobbyist lasted 10 hard rounds

Nice sport, lads.

>>Lost 5 rounds to an amateur just picking up the sport

bahahahaha

you mean he handed him the first 3. mgreguck

he looked gassed by the end of the third.

>floyd the defensive genius let himself get hit on purpose
okay

>10 hard rounds
after every round mayweather skipped back to his corner, connor flopped into his chair
by round 5 connor looked like he was holding cannon balls he could hardly lift his arms
at the end of match interview connor was still gassed and covered in sweat and could hardly stand
mayweather looked so fresh you would think he just stepped out of a cold shower

connor lost due to conditioning which is fucking sad and pathetic at his age
connor was supposed to have a chance due to his "punching power" and being TWELVE fucking years younger

floyd didnt even throw in the early rounds

Jon Jones(inb4 muh steroids) or Mighty Mouse would've fare way fucking better in a boxing match

Connor is a fucking meme and its a mediocre MMA fighter, hes only a huge start to the normies because of his meme trash talk, not because of his actual achievements

I got redpilled today, I fuckin hate mma, I like boxing cuz it's classier and more strategic.

The real fight between them would last about 20 seconds, so it doesn't really matter.

>start
star*

Reminder that Jose Aldo would have been included in that list before Connor knocked him out.

it really is, if you were shitting on mayweather after the manny fight, go back and watch it.
That fight was two tactical strategic counter-punch boxers doing the equivalent of two Street Fighter professionals duking back and forth for a full minute without hitting each other.
They know what each other is capable of and they are playing the sport to the limit of the rules in order to get the win.

aldo is shit at standup tho

>connor lost due to conditioning which is fucking sad and pathetic at his age
no, boxing stamina is different
it's not something you just pick up in training for 6 months, you gotta learn how to control yourself in the middle rounds

more about being smart with years of experience than age

No he doesn't.

is jon jones the same guy that was getting lit up by some dude despite having a 1 ft height and reach advantage whilst simultaneously being on steroids? At least mcgregor knows how to use his reach

Steroids ffs, you don't look like that at 40.

Who ever said that about him? I don't think I've ever heard his name come up in a GOAT conversation.

I know this is weak trolling an all but honest answer: every sport is a different kind of conditioning. Football conditioning, isn't the same as rugby, etc...

That said Conor has shit conditioning in every sport.

mma is fucking gay

The few shots he did throw landed right in the bread basket.

KEK mcmeme fans with the most weakass excuse in the book, you can tell you niggas don't even train or have even thought about having a fight.

yeah, these fucking mugs got schooled.
you'd think they'd try a few one minute rounds before shooting their fat weeb mouths off about how easy boxing is, but they obviously didn't.