I feel like watching some comfy Johnny Depp flicks where he wears glasses, old sweaters and smokes cigarettes

I feel like watching some comfy Johnny Depp flicks where he wears glasses, old sweaters and smokes cigarettes.

So far I've downloaded Secret Window and The Ninth Gate. Are there any more that meets my criteria?

Those are both comfy, you are in for a good time.

>ywn travel around Europe smoking cigarettes and drinking whiskey while looking for rare books

Nice. Do you know about any others?

are you a women

no

but i am quite submissive

willy wonga and the choclit factree

Platoon.

literally the perfect life

not really what I'm asking for

great film though

Blow

kind of

He doesn't wear glasses or smoke, but Finding Neverland is a very comfy Johnny Depp movie. And Dead Man was cool, but he wears glasses at the beginning, and then the rest I haven't seen. But it was pretty comfy from what I remember.

That mother is a universally hated character yeah?

>getting randomly fucked by French milfs and some crazy bitch who might be Satan

look at that hairline

YOU STOLE MY STORY!

Sleepy Hollow.

No cigarettes and glasses but pretty comfy desu

You gotta violent streak in you Mister Rainey.

The thing I didn't understand about the ending was how'd they figure out he killed everyone.

What's Eating Gilbert Grape doesn't have glasses and smoking but it's a great movie.

Probably because he became a creepy weirdo who didn't want to do anything besides stay in his house and eat corn.

He was already weird and probably something about the divorce and background shit made them wonder where they disappeared to.

how to get hair like this?

ed wood is depp at his best

do give it a shot

>Horse face

shes a decent actor in this

this was before sex in the city

also bill murray plays a gay man who wants a sex change

need i say more?

Dead man, you'll like it very comfy

those are probably the only two movies that fits your criteria, actually

I liked her in Hocus Pocus and occasionally would catch an episode of Sex and Shitty on tv late at night because nothing else was on.

Is Carrie Diaries worth fapping and watching for Anna Sophia thiccness?

i was gonna mention it had a hocus pocus feel

i have only seen like 1 episode of sex in the city to understand it

dont know much about carrie diaries

any movies where Depp plays an Ed Wood type characters but also where a costume or makeup?

He plays a kind hearted weirdo in Edward Scissorhands and Tim Burton has Depp cuck him on camera for Sweeney Todd.

Pirates of The Carribean are fun movies if you want adventure.

who cares