Ok now i want to see a mayweather vs mcgregor in a UFC match

ok now i want to see a mayweather vs mcgregor in a UFC match

>a 40 year old in the octagon

Lol.

Easy McGregor win. Floyd has probably never kicked anyone in his life.

That's because he's a boxer..

Would be the exact same thing of what we just saw in the ring. Boring and predictable.

Not gonna happen.

Floyd would get wrecked & the weak ass UFC money isn't enough to make a professional boxer make that.

MMA fighters deserve better money.

>my p-potato nigger got fucked in a boxing match
>I want-want a UFC FIGHT!

fuck off you little faggot, sorry your little nigger is a JOKE of a fighter
I could drop him

ahhh durrrrrrrrrr

What for? So the non-mma fighter could get his ass kicked? This is exactlly what people have been saying to you thick fucks for the last several months. McGregor would lose in boxing, because he's not a boxer. No shit.

Not at all.
Mayweather wouldn't make it out of the first round.

mcchimp wouldnt last 2 round with a white guy from the street. hes a fucking clown

if hes a clown why did he knock him the fuck out?

Mayweather would fucking die

>dude he'd win if only it was like this....
lmao he got destroyed

If it actually happened I think the fight would last a lot longer than people think. Floyd isn't an average athlete.

mcgoober couldnt even last 6 rounds. stop kidding yourself kid.

>What for?

So that the Mcgregor dick suckers can wash off the salt after an embarassing performance tonight by their guy

This isn't even up for debate. He'd be murdered.

>dry humping each other
>deserve better pay
I don't know about that one lad

>the best mma can offer
>fighter tries to turn a boxing match into a hug fest

Yh nah fuck mma

>Being this naive.
Ima tun my back and you can't do shit.

who the fuck are you? mcgoober is a joke bud. I could knock that chimp out

PEOPLE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAvv
PUT MONEY
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAv
ON MCGOOBER
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LMAO @ all these Gayweather dick riders

what happened to all the trap posts in these threads?

Imagine putting your life savings on him AND paying 100 bucks like a good goy on top of it to watch this circus. People that stupid unironically post on this very board.

Someone sabotaged McGroober's gloves, they were dipped in fried chicken grease, Mayweather was then out of control with buck monkey rage and hunger as he uncontrollably pawed at McGunther's face, pawing in desperation to get one tiny lick of that flapjack lip smackin chicken, why do you think he kept bowing his head down, he had no control

Why do retards think this is an argument? Of course Mayweather would get his shit pushed in. McGregor knows this, and Mayweather knows this.

>I could knock that chimp out
Gloves make it harder to type on the keyboard annon.

>All these brainlets shitting on goobs for losing to the best boxer of all time in a BOXING match.

Thank you for your unique insights. Tell us more about how Conor is a shit fighter.

Lol this delusion

He lasted ten you tard

I'm curious how Mayweather fought against inferior professional boxers. Was it also like this? Or did McGregor actually fought well?

Mayweather looks like a washed up little old man with zero power, Mcgregor is a good athlete but has no idea how to box.

Mcgregor Vs Canelo....please make that happen

Not a chance in hell it would get past the 2nd round. It'd be hard to see it going past the first. MMA is way more complex than simple punching.

So is boxing

>Mayweather looks like a washed up little old man with zero power,
He never had any power even in his youth. So, yeah. Correct.

>thinking Sup Forums has any sporting experience irl besides the 3rd tier under 12's soccer team
wew

Man boxing is fucking shit compared to UFC

>should we outbox him?
>no just wait until he's tired in last rounds

Great way to defend your sport

He will never do that.

Why? Because he would lose in the first round like all boxingfags that joined MMA

MMA is for puerile internet tough-guy retards and trashy people wearing tap-out shirts, boxing is the combat sport enjoyed by the upper class.

Prove me wrong. You can't.

IT WAS FATIGUE.
MCGREGOR COULD TAKE NIG NOG ANY TIME IN A UFC MATCH