What does Sup Forums think of RLM?

What does Sup Forums think of RLM?

we simply luuuuuuv redditlivesmatter *___*

getting old, same everything on repeat/ i feel bad becasue i used to love them, maybe im just getting older... idk

literally who?

don't think anybody here know who you're talking about. oldfags like you OP should already realize that by the absolute lack of RLM threads on this board. they're not relevant here at all

all they talk about is capeshit these days

I have no issues with them. Sometimes I agree with their opinions, sometimes I don't. Much like anyone I hear talk about movies.

The opinions (which are decent) are hidden behind all their banter and chatting. Maybe it's fun to make because you're just drinking beers and talking but it's dull and unfunny for the audience.

I think they are very funny. Look forward to every video they release (except Star Trek related reviews because Mike is such a fanboy.)

I don't really care too much for their reviews, but the Best of the Worst are usually pretty good.

I wish I had friends to watch terrible movies with.

best friend simulator

A friend and I tried to do this with a few other friends. It's a habit of ours to watch shitty horror movie from recent years and make fun of it. But it got stale after a few years because everyone of these movies are all the same crap. So to changes things up, we settled on beginner friendly movies like The Room and Miami Connection.

The first half rather enjoyed the experience and looked forward to continue with other shitty movies. The other two guys are the worst. One of them is a faggot that is obsessed with CGI and special effects (except if they're practicals effects) and got quickly bored because these two movies got none of that. He kept saying that he would have rather watched Ouija or some crap. The other guy is the biggest contrarian I've met that isn't Armond White. I stopped going to the theatre with him because each time the movie ended, he'll say it was the worst thing ever. Each. Fucking. Time. And like a true Sup Forums faggot, he can't justify himself without spouting non-sense or inane reasons. So while we were laughing our asses off at Tommy's attempt at acting, he concluded that The Room wasn't that bad of a movie and that he was actually legitimately engaged in the story.

We would have continued to watch shitty b-movies but these two cunts we're the biggest complainers (as well as holding our two gathering spots) and so we stopped. I'm still mad. Fuck them.

I want Aidsmoby to be removed

I only agree with them some of the time. I thought the plinkett reviews were the shit until that godawful TFA review made me realize they've lost their critical analysis edge.

I watch it if they review a movie that i'm interested in.

I feel the same, but watching earlier HitB episodes they have just changed for the worse. Milquetoast opinions on anything popular, and condescending attitudes toward their fans. Actual analysis and honest opinions have been replaced by laugh takes.

Movie reviewers are the scum of the earth. They produce nothing, they contribute nothing and they should be nothing. Essentially everyone on the planet would be missed if you just wiped them from existence. Garbagemen, gas jockeys, and even crackwhores would be missed. But movie reviewers? Their erasure would be cheered. They are self important middlemen who merely piggyback off the actual talent of writers, directors and actresses and actually think they are superior. No one needs a reviewer to tell them whether or not a film is good, because people are perfectly capable, and actually, better suited, to determine the quality of a movie. So, not only can they not make art, but criticize it, they also serve no function as critics. And what do they do when a movie performs well despite receiving overwhelming bad reviews?

>oh, well people are idiots.

No. Reviewers are idiots, and they all belong in hell, like the succubi they are.

Mike and Jay seem bored and tired. I think they are creatively bankrupt after the disaster of Space Cop. They don't even do goofy little plots in their HITB reviews anymore. How much longer can they "review" capeshit and shitty b-flicks?

Jay is actually good and has reasonable opinions on things, I like him. Mike just pouts facts off a sheet of paper then does 'lol so random' stuff to try and be funny.

Rich evans and that bald guy are just fucking irritating as sin.

Jay has grown beyond the rest now and it shows. He should be writing for a major outlet or something. Or they need to increase their output, reviews are a bit thin on the ground.

Narrator: When Paulie and Johnny's failure on the seabass created chaos in the kitchen and when devon delivered raw chicken, Chef Ramsay knew it was time for him to say.

"Cuts to Ramsay"

Ramsay: Fuck off

lmao, they got me good with that one.

oh wait, this isn't the gordon ramsay thread. oh well.

I watch them because they're entertaining. I don't really care about their opinion.

>19 posts
>4 unique IPs
I know Sup Forums was full of losers with autism, but holy shit this takes it to new levels. Who gives a fuck what you think about RLM, why do you have to post your same opinion a trillion times?

Where is the thread user?

that's the page number

>reddit

It doesn't exist, I was going to make it. I was watching Hell's kitchen while I ate and transcribed it pretty quickly as I listened. After the opening narration it went downhill pretty quickly so I already turned it off. Just something to watch while I eat anyway and I eat pretty quick.

What does RLM think of Sup Forums?

user saw Mike and Jesse leave a jewelry store in a mall in Milwaukee. Seeing as Jesse is basically unemployed (a directors credit is not actual work) then it stands to reason Mike bought it, most likely with Patreon cash.