Everybody will be celebrating the New Year while I will be baneposting

Everybody will be celebrating the New Year while I will be baneposting

>implying i'm not always baneposting

Well you should, instead of reminding me of one of the ullest flightplans in the history of movie flightplans. Seriously each part of the plan following the CIA agent and his pals from Gotham Militar Academy as they fight assorted big guys has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the stupid pose, the plan's only consistency has been its lack of smart moves and ineffective use of handguns, all to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when the agency greenlighted the idea of Aget Bill Wilson directing the plan; they made sure the plan would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously lies to get oil from a foreign country. Bill Wilson's plan might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Andreas Lubitz in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

As I read, I noticed that every time the CIA agent took a masked man, the agent opened one of the plane's door instead of torturing him in a non-ridiculous manner.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time he did it. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Wilson's mind is so empty that he didn't think of another way to interrogate the prisoners. Later I read a lavish, loving review of said flightplan by the same West Anderson. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids watched TDKR at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to see West Anderson." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you see "TDKR" you are, in fact, trained to see West Anderson.

Trips

>implying

was being a self absorbed faggot part of your plan?

>2016 - one of the worst years in history
>everybody died
>all movies were shit
>fascism is back - we're all fucked in 2017
>lets celebrate!

no, baneposting is a highlight.

Was getting trips part of your plan?

Anyone got a link to the Take on Me edit?

Upvoted, retweeted and reblogged

>fascism is back
let this meme go already

HAPPY NEW YEAR ANONS!

>get a load of this faggot

bane threads make me genuinely happy

thanks guys

Baneposting sticky when?

>b-but at least the official novelization was good
"No!"

First one of 2017. so .. tomorrow.

2017?

a lot of narrowly missed trips in this thread

>a chill ran down Wilson's spine, but he tried not to show it

I never wanted to know this feel

D-doctor Mammario I'm CIA?

You are all big guys

>Bane was a bad guy who deserved to suffer. "You're a big guy."

you can't make this shit up

>2017

Why are you here?

does someone have the full scene from the novel? Copy and paste it here

>Well, congratulations, you got yourself caught. What's the next step in your master plan?
Did CIA seriously think this would sound cool?

F

>Bill Wilson
>Wilson
>Wilson
>Wilson
>the nameless operative

what did Nolan mean by this

WW was his spook name, not his real one

I couldnt think the plane scene could be somehow made worse, bout whoever adapt the novel really did it

>No! This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!
>***

This is amazing.

not to mention his evil German clone WW2, but we don't want to get too deep into bigguypedia madness

i love how the narrator calls him wilson a bunch of times, and then all of a sudden he is "nameless" and "the CIA man"

I just want to say I've loved Baneposting with every big guy here in 2016
Here's to 2017