I was Never Wobbled or Rocked

>I was Never Wobbled or Rocked
Do you believe him, Sup Forums?

Ref shouldn't have stopped the fight, a proper KO would have shut him and the fans up

>Rounds 9 and 10 never happened

I believe a man with brain damage would say that

>risk brain damage to quiet an army of brain damaged fans
makes sense desu

He should just leave it at until Mayweather comes to the octagon he can't talk shit.

I want to fug megan olivi

Even bums in boxing would KO King Gooby in less than 5 rounds

Underrated

True, now boxing has become a big fat joke once again.
Battle of numales, this wasn't fighting at all, just two fags hugging each other and exchanging sweat.

My God, look at the cool contempt on the reporters face, it's the look on every white girls face at the bars tonight as they regarded their white 'male' peers.

It's fucking over for us, the torch was symbolically passed.

Fuck that no-heart potato nigger, he got his ass kicked

Conor was the one doing all the hugging. He was a mess. UFC """"fighters"""" just can't compete with boxers.

this

None of them were doing shit, it's pathetic when a sport has someone lose because they got "tired".
Do soccer players stop running after 60 minutes?
This was a pathetic display of weakness.
I have no idea why they still give so much marketing to these lightweight faggots.

She was all smiles at the weigh in.

It wasn't just because he was tired, he was unable to defend himself, the man could barely stand straight or even lift his arms up after all the punishment Floyd was giving him, and he was just getting started too.

>Do soccer players stop running after 60 minutes?

Yes you dumb fuck, so many players get tired and then ask to be subbed off

Because he was a fucking stick in a stick fight of lightweight pussies.
Of course the dude was falling to the ground for running around for 10 fucking minutes and getting 2 punches.

The newish faggots that eventually get kicked out.

They don't. Player only ask for subs when they're injured or when they just returned from being injured and their injured bodypart starts hurting again.

That's Megan olivi, newfag. She's married to 5'2 fighter Joseph benavidez

Goob post.

Nope, faggots with no stamina always get subbed off by sitting on the floor rotating their hands. In another case Mourinho always used to sub off Ozil at 70th minutes at RM because he knew he would be tired and can't last 90 minutes

Not fair. He's doesn't have to pull the weight of an additional arm and leg, like the strong women in this video.

No, that would have been unethical he hadn't thrown a punch that whole round.