Mfw Sup Forums in 2018 just uses meme buzzwords instead of actual arguments

>mfw Sup Forums in 2018 just uses meme buzzwords instead of actual arguments

You've done it. You've officially started the most soy thread on mu

>2018 Sup Forums is 2012 Sup Forums

You're the people who go "theory limits creativity". Once that's off the table, what objective terms do you even possess?

I'm not one of the tumblrfags who goes "" every time I see that word but it kindof loses its umph when you use it in every thread

>the current year
>actually wasting your time arguing
do you fags actually come to this shithole to argue with each other? like is this your primary source of learning? sad. i've been here for 10 years and all i do is shitpost

kanye sucks now

funny shitposting is fine but it would be nice too have an actual discussion occasionally

too many meme rap and grimes fans, that's why

He's back

yeah but i don't do it with a bunch of insecure and elitist (what a combination) outcasts since they cannot distinguish between their ego and their fucking brain

unty?

You forgot the pol/r9k redditor migrants

haha no but nice try

>You've done it. You've officially started the most soy thread on mu

The meaning of the piece and how it accurately reflects society, along with the figurative language in the lyrics.

>say the meme Sup Forums

Stop using words you don't even understand the meaning of you fucking edgy 15 year old facebook memelord cunt. Go eat tide pods.

what the fuck is a mu you underage fucking faggot

>arguing opinions

wank more

Fucking bean boy

what is it you cretins seem to yet again misunderstand?
all i want is a serious discussion without anti-intellectual highschool ignoramuses screaming 'soyboy' at every post.

soyboy

crawl back into the hole you emerged from you braindead far-right drone, intelligent adults are talking

This one fag who keeps calling people beans. We used to call pussy ass bitches pussy ass bitches now we calll them soy beans. Whos the actual faggot

>cretins
>ignoramuses
These words don't impress people as much as you think they do

NO NO no beacause soy you see soy actually LOWERS hormone levels specfuc to the male actual masculine actually significant dietary information is needed to understand this insult. im cool

There's a lot of good actual arguments on Sup Forums. Still way better than any toxic and cancerous Youtube comment sections.

well yes if but only because Sup Forums troglodytes fail to comprehend their meanings

"you need to go back" is as much of a cancerous overused meme as soyboy/cuck at this point

Soy actually lowers your testosterone. Soy boy!

holy fucking shit dude

You're probably a freakin soy boy arent you. Freakin' soy boy.

>intelligent adults?
really dude? all i see is one sperg and 10 average guys taking the piss out of him

That's fucking stupid.

>troglodytes

>all music has to have some deep message about the human condition and society

actually lmao'ing at ur life dude you must be such an angry person

>what is it you cretins seem to yet again misunderstand?
>all i want is a serious discussion without anti-intellectual highschool ignoramuses screaming 'soyboy' at every post.
>crawl back into the hole you emerged from you braindead far-right drone, intelligent adults are talking
holy shit man

That's okay OP my friend chad is coming over, we're making soy shakes and then we're going to work out together. Hows your message board going? Are you still calling people beans?

No no no but you see its funny because boy beans reduce testosterone levels in male hormonal systrms thus often resulting in less masculine males!!

yep, that's the joke dum dum. but you know what's even funnier than that joke?
your autistic rage

>beans turn you into a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P
Shit yeah I remember grade 3

>listening to music for the lyrical meaning

i think youd be into poetry more dude

don't worry about the other anons, i loved your post

>this destroys the soyboy

um shut up dude how dare you i'll have you know i'm actually grade 7 now and way mature for my age

GROW THE FUCK UP

please refer to my previous post

Oh look, it's the daily
>"Sup Forums is shit in current year and used to be better
thread.

If you're serious about being in grade 7 then here's a tip: 'soy boy' is a cringe as fuck phrase. stop saying it

FUCK YOU!

HOW THE FUCK DOES A GENUINE INTELLECTUAL TRYING TO STIMULATE DISCUSSION ALWAYS MANAGE TO RESORT IN DETESTABLE Sup Forums MONGOLOIDS CALLING ME EITHER AUTISTIC, REDDIT OR SOY?

I fucking hate you far right deplorable shits so fucking much. Music was supposed to be my escape where I could get way from your oppressive stupidity, BUT NO! there's no escape on any corner of Sup Forums, even boards like /lgbt/ are infected by Sup Forums

I truly would shoot every sinlge one of you if I wasn't staunchly in favour of gun control.

nice meltdown

holy fucking shit dude

nice trips by the way

It was different in 2016 and 2017?

spoken like a true soyboy
and no i was joking about the grade 7 thing i'm actually grade 8

>I truly would shoot every sinlge one of you if I wasn't staunchly in favour of gun control.
nice cognitive dissonance faggot
please sperg out some more tho, i'd really love a "holy fucking shit dude 2.0" right now

>trips wasted on soy sperg out

It’s been like this for years

>that image
you must be a real insecure beta to have saved that one

>Music was supposed to be my escape where I could get way from your oppressive stupidity
go listen to music then you faggot, we're here to shitpost and call each other names
by the way anyone who uses music as an escape instead of appreciating it as an art form is a fucking faggot

calling someone SoyBoy is without a doubt the Number 1 indicator that you are low key incredibly insecure, alone and confused about the direction of your life and that females find you too feminine to be attractive

nice projection soyboy

You do realize that using "far right" as an insult against people on the right is totally ineffective, right? People don't choose to be right-wing because they believe that it's bad to be right wing, but because they think it's good to be right wing. Even if this is bait I've seen other morons use that as an insult.

Way to be behind the times. Does this prove that video games are higher art than music?

Good job mods

Sup Forums is literally just Sup Forums for hipster faggots.

why is Sup Forums so bad at detecting bait

>people took this post seriously
hahahaha the absolute state of Sup Forums

all retards

Hahahah, dude. Calm down. You're not looking like the more rational one here.

this board has really falled down

Pic is 'Top 10 Anime Betrayals' here.