How do I come out to my parents and say I'm not a Muslim?

How do I come out to my parents and say I'm not a Muslim?

Another year of Ramadan and another year of me fooling my parents into thinking I'm the devout Muslim they see me as.

I simply don't believe in a God and I can't bring myself to tell them this, I don't pray, I don't read the Qur'an and I'm lowkey drinking water from the tap every time I go wash up for prayer.

We are in Canada and my parents are moderate, they won't disown me if I put aside my belief but they won't see their son as they used to.

What do you have to lose? Nothing that's what. Go for it.

Not necessarily, he could have his head cut off.

You could take that risk or obtain a job, save some money and leave your parents basement. Then, you can tell them the truth, If your relationship cools down, fuck them, you are doing the right thing.

Tell them you're thinking of joining Isis, when they try to convince you not to do it, listen to them, and pretend like they did such a good job that you feel you can't be Muslim anymore

24 hours later you could turn up in the latest ISIS HD Volume 24 movie.

As much as I don't want that to happen to any parent you should tell them.

Tell them that Mohammad was a pedophile, it's what I did and they left Islam too.
t. Kosovo-Albanian

Tell them your gay

"Mom I want to join isis and fight the infidels"
What could possibly go wrong?

Move out as soon as you can then tell them, if they seem incredibly pissed then who cares, better off without them in that case.

Not in canada. All he has to do is shoot me a message and ill fuckin go ape shit on anyone forcing him to practice a bullshit religion he wants nothing to do with in my country.

Just tell your parents that Islam is cancer, you have all the proof you need in the Quran.

behead them

"Okay user! I'll buy you some combat boots, and a plane ticket to Syria. Don't forget your Quran! Mummy loves you"

ok north morocco

"Oh no! I forgot my lunch box back at Trudeau's place! Mom, can I go over there to get it? Pleeeeeeassseee? I promise to behead an infidel for you!"

Wait wait wait - they were Muslims and didn't know about Muhammed's love of lolis?

Perhaps.

Maybe I had it too easy compared to what OP has to face since my parents didn't know a single thing about Islam.

>I'm lowkey drinking water from the tap every time I go wash up for prayer.
What? Do you not drink water during fasts? That's dangerous. I thought fasting you only eat at night but you gotta drink water, you'll get dehydration.

Buy some beer, and drink it infront of your parents

Yep, it's an actual rule to not drink water.

they dont eat or drink during the day

I did construction with this little muslims last year when it was fucking 30 degrees. He was fucking useless and nobody wanted him there we were scared he was going to fall off a scaffold and die but everyone is too scared because of SJWs trying to sue the company

These are muds we are talking about here. Being dumb as rocks is a thing with them.

You're in fucking Canada you sandnig.

If your parents gave a fuck about religion they would not have moved like parasites to Canada, which outside of Quebec is the fucking capital of liberal atheism.

Your parents are shitters and religious poseurs at best. They literally set you up to be nonreligious, thank them and embrace it.

What the fuck, its fucking HOT in afghanistan, how do they not die?

You got to start with pointing out some small things. For example, if you're in the car and you're listening to 99.9 Virgin Radio or some shit like that, you can tell your parents that music is haraam and talk about how retarded it is that music is haraam.

I WOULD NOT trust a dehydrated and fasting doctor to operate on me WTF

You need to leave and never talk to Muslims again. They'll kill you.

can you imagine a muslim doctor who has been up operating for 24 hours BUT ALSO FASTING AND NOT DRINKING WATER coming to do your brain surgery?

I can't imagine a Muslim doctor, period.

I love you Sup Forums

Go and be extra hyper Muzzie for a year.

Make slight hints that you're trying to join the mujahideen in the great jihad. Get /fit/ real otter style, train for the great jihad. Maybe have some chemicals and wires hanging around half hidden in your apartment like you're tinkering.

Try to drop some greenpills about how the West is wicked and evil.

Save up some cash, take out a vacation from work and without any note go missing, travel to Thailand fuck some whores or something.

Come back two weeks later saying that you've become disillusioned and you don't want to talk about it.

I remember my mother who used to be a nurse said that during ramadan in one of the main rooms of the hospital everyone watch watching TV and a terrorist attack was announced, everyone was shocked, except the muslim nurse, who had the biggest smile on her face.

Fuck no, he would just get arrested if anyone found out like if his parents bragged about their son planning jihad

Mashallah, brother. If they arrest you, you win.

>yo mom yo popz. i don't feel like blowing myself up. peace!
That should do it

> If they arrest you, you win.
theres gotta be truth in these trips

Fucking brilliant.
Bantz of the highest degree.

>1
>post
>by
>this
>ID

you have to be at least 18 to be on Sup Forums, kid

We're like the same person. I don't fast since in I'm always out, don't pray, drink, and never read the Quran. I don't want to tell them since they're get so upset and best to avoid the headache. Just a shame I can't exercise until after dinner when the sun is down and niggers are out.

come out and say it...if they get mad tell them you warned a mate if you dont show up to school then your parents killed you