Thoughts on Illiniois, Sup Forums?

Thoughts on Illiniois, Sup Forums?

I live in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago. It's nice I guess. Not too many shines. There are a lot of spics though, but they do work hard so that's good. Taxes are the biggest problem imo

Other urls found in this thread:

engl.uic.edu/english/first-year-writing-program/courses/english-161
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lived in Illinois most of my life.

Anything south of I-80 is Kentucky
Anything north of I-80 is Chicago

Going to grad school at UIUC. Town is fine except there is a large nigger contingent in Champaign.

Literally every e-mail sent by campus police includes "suspect(s) is/are described as a black male..."; the only time a white guy was the subject was when a person was masturbating to Asians studying in the library.

Coming from Missouri, it seems like demographically, sans the nigger problem, Illinois is fine. However, it also seems that those fucks in Springfield would rather let the cancer known as Chicago dictate statewide law.

*not too many shines in the town I live

Fuck Chicago tho

I went to UIC for a little and I received the same text messages. From what I remember almost 100% of them involved a nigger doing something stupid

There a lot of Black people and Hispanics in Illinois.

Rural 618 is god-tier if you don't mind a few rednecks. No blacks whatsoever and all the other minorities are just making food in their respective restaurants.

Never go north of Urbana/Champaign if you even have to go that far.

I thought the farther you move up the less minorities you see

shit state

Not so much in IL. There's a perfect oasis east of Edwardsville and south of Effingham. Just avoid Chicago, East St. Louis, and Urbana and you'll be fine.

Is manufacturing good in that oasis? That's what I do and if there is then I'd check it out in a heartbeat

What kind of manufacturing? There are a number of manufacturing companies in my 10k pop. town.

Fuck Chicago, I love my white southern Illinois sun down town. The South should succeed and annex St. Louis.

Mfg of nuts and bolts. Do you think I could get a job as a cad programmer for something like this?

Indiana got screwed with the lake border.

hows the 'go 'za?

All you chicago fags and your duMb laws ruin the state

Fuck st louis we need less niggers and liberals not more

Its complete shit. Your greatest city went from an dego shithole to a nigger infested shithole in less than 100 years.

it should be sold to Canada.

Blame the eternal Democratic voters of Graceland Cemetery.

Moving to Chicago in a month. Will be in River North. What should I know?

Chicago is ranked as the 21st economy in the world in terms of GDP. It surpassed all of Switzerland. There may be niggers but whites outwork them and produce far more to make up for that deficit of the population's productivity.

You should invest in body armor.

Don't give any money to the poor or homeless. I tried giving bread to them and they threw it back at me and yelled at me wanting money. That was on Lower Wacker. Get a cert in IT or some shit and get a nice pad on Lake Shore Drive. Niggers aren't a problem. There's also a lot to do for fun. Tons of bars, restaurants, the beaches, public recreational areas and shit. You'll have a good time.

>goes to Chicago nearly 3 times a week

Nope. It's shit. Even the white people from Chicago are a complete shit. And those numbers are very padded. Your democrat controlled city and state legislators are taxing those industries so much they are moving to Mexico and Canada to get the fuck away.

That's if he's going to fucking Englewood, which I'm sure he's not

River North is full of white yuppies. The nogs rarely infiltrate it to commit crimes because there aren't any hiphop clubs.

I have a very well paid job already. Isn't River North rich/white as fuck?

Also, I've lived in cities, I know how to deal with homeless.

Just saw his post. He's fine

Oh you're golden user. Maybe one day we'll bump into each other

>airguns in a caliber of .18 or larger shooting at a velocity of 700 fps or higher are considered firearms
>to purchase or be in possession of firearms and ammunition, you need a FOID card
It's shit.

Belleville bro checkin in?

I agree this is bullshit, but the pros outweigh the cons. You don't live in Chicago if you like firearms.

Only if you're a fucking nigger in a gang that likes to cap little 4 year olds walking down the street with their mom to go to the park.

That's the worst of Chicago, but don't worry, they're depopulating their own kind by the day

DePaul University alum living near Skokie (suburbs directly North of Chicago)

I hate niggers spics and Assyrians.

Ask me anything.

Lived in southwest suburbs my whole life. Love the state and Chicago. Wish the libcucks and brown people didnt control state law tho
compelling argument

My friend graduated from DePaul earlier this year. He's a liberal fuck now. Really smart with computers, but he thinks I'm a racist.

Does DePaul pump out liberal ideologies or is my friend just retarded?

both

I also live in the Northwest suburbs. Fuck this place

What was the demographic makeup of DePaul? I went to UIC for a year and there were Arabs everywhere. The good thing though is there were a ton of cute Arab girls

Also isn't DePaul considered a Catholic school? Shouldn't they be teaching some blue pilled concepts?

Look into what happened when faggot Milo tried to give a speech there a few weeks back.

If I could forget one state that existed, before California, before Oregon, before Texas, Florida, and Washington, before New England as a region, it would be your terrible shithole of a state. I'm not generally a person susceptible to bigotry, but I fucking hate every single one of you worthless wastes of carbon who live in Illinois, and I wish you would secede so I could stop being embarrassed by your lame retarded faggotry while calling myself an American. Fuck you and I hope you die a painful death.

I was the Milo event in Depaul. I mainly saw super faggy White men, some mulattos, and chinks.

Alright

Anyone here go to UIC? I start this fall.

Don't fucking go there man

thanks

Travel a little more to U of I instead of going to that godawful cesspool

I have no where else to go.

U of I is too far.

Some great-grandparents left Chicago for Los Angeles at the turn of the century. No one's been back there since to my knowledge but I've driven through southern Illinois and it was boring af senpai

What's your intended major?

Accounting or Economics. I'm undecided between the two.

Accounting isn't bad. Go for that. UIC does have good hard sciences departments if any of those are interesting to you. Are you going in as a freshman?

DePaul is a liberal indoctrination center. I was in a social fraternity on campus and most of the kids were huge pussies. I had to look very hard for like-minded individuals. Out of about 100, there are about 10 other individuals I would consider masculine. In an ALL MEN SOCIAL ORGANIZATION.

Yes, I will be a freshman.

I'm am leaning towards accounting at the moment.

I've looked into their science department, but unless you want to get a masters, I don't think a science degree is worth it.

I may join ROTC as well.

A lot of hipster white kids, gays and such. Recently the school dropped ACT and SAT requirements for admission so we have a lot of inner city niggers and spics now too. The school is going the way of Mizzou.

You're going to have to take an English writing course. It's UIC's program for indoctrinating the freshmen into liberal thinking, so just prepared for that.

You're hopping on a 4 year flight to mediocrity. If you don't have any problems being a cog in a machine in corporate america for the rest of your life, fine. But if you're like the majority of this board, I would seriously consider taking a year off between high school and college to re-evaluate your life.

nobody talks like that here. You're a degenerate.

*so just be prepared for that

probably.

Well my depression isn't as bad as it was thanks to that post

I know about that. Sup Forums has amended my brain so I won't accept the liberal rhetoric that I encounter as the truth.

That's why I'm considering ROTC. That's military training if you don't know.

I would be commissioned as a military police and maybe I would become a civilian police afterwards if I go this route.

Tons of blacks in Belleville.

engl.uic.edu/english/first-year-writing-program/courses/english-161

Here you go user. Write a report that will fuck with the professor's mind and make him or her rethink everything they've learned up to the point where you handed in that paper

every branch of the military is bluepill as fuck.

t. I have friends in every branch who say the military is worse than most colleges

As a Missourian. kek if you successfully succeed from cook county, you can have st. louis.

im a grad student at uchicago and live in hyde park.

the liberal faggots here are all hypocrites.

i feel bad for the downstaters who have their laws decided for them.

Milo says hi.

kek, i have a friend at DePaul right now and he came back this summer and said, "I think Sup Forums is full of 12 year old faggots, Reddit is a real grown-up site."

>There are a lot of spics though, but they do work hard so that's good.

Browns are never good

My coworker is a brown. He works hard

Outside Chicago there's nothing to little to do. Just farms and little towns filled with rednecks where poverty is rampant due to all significant manufacturing jobs are gone.
Worked in River North, ok area if you are little older with better taste in things if you know what I mean.
I've gone West Coast and only things I miss is the Chi style hot dogs and Lou Malanatis' deep dish

I'm a Chicagoan and I dislike the culture in River North. It's pretentious.

everything wrong with illinois is because of chicago

chicago started demolishing projects to build cool shit and starting offering free housing in places like champaign

i've visited that area. you're jewish aren't you? don't lie

agnostic born to Iranian immigrants