How do black men have such athletic bodies when all they eat is fried chicken?

How do black men have such athletic bodies when all they eat is fried chicken?

Becauae they were bred like horses for 300 years.

By and large, most blacks really don't. Your average black person is overweight or just tall and lanky.

Totally not shopped or in steroids or nothing with their nipples down there, specially when one is below the damn pec, and the other one is in the corner

I don't know Muhammad.

Good question

This sounds wrong but I think it's actually right

They have more midichlorians in their cells than other races

larger muscle bellies give them this appearence, they're not actually bigger or more muscular than whites

>lanky

Even more perplexing.

Why do black women have big asses?

Like dogs, lacks were bred for one purpose...physical activity. The NBA is basically paid slavery. They get traded like slaves and if they are bad at their job, they would just be poor and weak.

>How do black men have such athletic bodies
PROTIP- they dont. Even most niggers you see at the gym are either skinnyfat or fell for the SS+GOMAD meme.
t. user with /fit/ gymbro who is black.

>The NBA is basically paid slavery.
>paid slavery
>paid
>slavery
So... a job?

Blacks and Mexicans are the reason for America's obesity rates. I'm also pretty sure black males have the highest risk for things like heart disease and diabetes.

The ones they show in different forms of popular media are the exception, not the rule.

They've been bred to be so/evolution made it so.

Just like whites are naturally more intelligent on the average, blacks are more athletic.

Although here in the US most of them ruin their ONLY genetic advantage by eating a shitty diet and becoming fat fucks (black obesity rates are insane, even for the US)

They don't. The ones subsisting on KFC and cheese waffles are either 300 pounds or 120.

Blacks develop muscle mass more quickly than other races. Also, the lack of body fat in their torsos (it's mostly on their ass) gives them a more ripped appearance.

They don't have jobs so they can workout all day.

>Blacks and Mexicans are the reason for America's obesity rates.
Fun fact: Black women are statistically most likely to be obese than any other group in America.
Also, nice repeating numbers

And now we breed your women white boi :^)

Jesus christ, has Sup Forums always been this retarded?

No idea breh, just good genes i suppose. I just play basketball 3 times a week.

You do not get traded from company to company do you? Slaves got food, housing, water etc. It is not like they received nothing for their work.

Tell me how my post is retarded, user. And yes, Sup Forums was never good.

Not an argument

New here?

They don't work, so they work out all day with their friends. Most of those who are cut are from being in group homes for troubled boys and doing nothing but working out, or being in prison and doing nothing but working out.

The rest is due to genetics and guided breeding from slavery.

Black men are stronger and have bigger cocks no doubt. But at least us white Bois are good at video games and watching anime

nah asians and whites are always the winners at weightlifting comps, blacks don't have the structure to lift large amounts of weight

That's how sports work, user. If you're good other teams want you. Every sport works like that.

Show me a fried chicken diet..

WE WUZ SPORTZ CHAMPIONZ

>recognizing that slave owners were running a basic eugenics program is somehow retarded