White people and indians getting along and having fun

>white people and indians getting along and having fun
>that's offensive, remove it

wtf? Also, it's pretty hilarious how that one indian yells at Wendy to go get sticks and then she actually does.

youtu.be/f7yE8TKUB_M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pk33dTVHreQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XxPssQQHkSU
youtube.com/watch?v=2av9SQsMIi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Making the indians bright red is kind of offensive

BAN ASSAULT RAINBOWS

fuck off retard, colours aren't offensive.

Calling them injuns, too. Man, this is a lot more racist then it seemed when I was a little kid.

Why is TigerLily the only brown one? Everyone else is bright red, is she adopted?

Shawnee here, don't see it as offensive but I was raised white. I mean actually Shawnee too, not that 1/32 shit. I got the white genes though. My father would froth at the mouth over this shit, but mostly he got mad at people who mocked him as a kid taking pride in their "ancestry" later on. No, my father was not cucked. We have the same eye color and facial structure.

>innocent child views it objectively with no bias, takes no issue
>adult indoctrinated with brainwashing by society suddenly takes offence, even though the film hasn't actually changed in any way

Boy, wonder what happened?

Cause the red ones are kinda ugly, and since she was supposed to be a pretty girl to make Wendy jealous, they toned it down a lot.

And anyway, didn't indians do that sometimes? Keep prisoners of other tribes just to keep peace between eachother?

in the original book/play the injuns were called the "piccaninny tribe" which is like a thousand times worse.
being unintentionally racist is true to the source material.

>Adults have a greater understanding that some things could be construed as offensive
>Therefore the answer is that the jews have corrupted your innocence

>implying the jews are behind everything when it's really the scientologists

get it together before you try to funpost

The Church of Scientology has a long history of seeking out artists, musicians, writers and actors, and states that Scientology can help them in their lives and careers.[10] Celebrity Scientologists include:

Alanna Masterson[11]
John Travolta[12]
Juliette Lewis[12]
Jenna Elfman[12]
Kirstie Alley[13]
Kelly Preston[14]
Elisabeth Moss[15]
Isaac Hayes[16]
Catherine Bell[17]
Nancy Cartwright[18]
Beck[19]
Erika Christensen[20]
Laura Prepon[21]
Anne Archer[22]
Giovanni Ribisi[23]
Marissa Ribisi[24]
David Campbell[25]
Chick Corea[26]
Danny Masterson[12]
Bijou Phillips[12]
Greta Van Susteren[12]
Doug E. Fresh[12]
Sky Dayton[12]
Tom Cruise[12]
Kate Ceberano[27]

I didn't understand sex jokes or political jokes when I was a little kid, but I do now. Is that because of brainwashing, or just because adults are better able to grasp certain concepts?

Neither. You can't trick me that easily, I see right through you. It's only brainwashing if it's a bad thing. No one gets brainwashed to like sex, it's just great. You do get brainwashed to say, join a cult.

From racist caricatures to nature loving noble savages. What happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=pk33dTVHreQ

>join a cult

What part of thinking that portraying an ethnic group as bright red with oversized noses is racist strikes you as "cult-like"? I usually laugh at people seeing racism around ever corner, but this is obviously racist.

I didn't watch that movie, but weren't they about to start murdering each other before Pocahontas stopped them? Better version:

youtube.com/watch?v=XxPssQQHkSU

nothing about it is cultlike. I already told you that you can't trick me with your questions. I'm not as easy to brainwash.

I find the Peter Pan shit less offensive just because people more or less forgot native americans existed at that point. Sure, you had the benign racism of most but they weren't actively looked down on. With Pocahontas, shit got condescending as fuck and everybody started cropping up with their great X 9 grandparents being indians.

youtube.com/watch?v=2av9SQsMIi8
Yes, even the song is better.

violence and hatred > nature loving faggotry

>tfw no Indian qt

>everyone gets upset about stereotypes
>that guy telling people to kill the indians is obviously a greedy jew

Meanwhile in real life:

>In December 1609, Ratcliffe and 14 fellow colonists were invited to a gathering with the tribe of Powhatan Indians. The Powhatans promised the starving colonists would be given corn, but it was a trap. The colonists were ambushed. Ratcliffe suffered a particular gruesome fate: he was tied to a stake in front of a fire. Women removed the skin from his entire body with mussel shells and tossed the pieces into the flame as he watched. They skinned his face last and finally burned him at stake

a talking tree and a pug? wtf is this? Where did the raccoon get a compass? How does she know what a compass is but still doesn't know that it points north and not to white people?

I dunno, as a kid, when I saw that scene, I was like
>wow these guys are pretty cool
And then I spent like 3 days at the library reading about the iroquois.

>wouldn't even think of ratting you out even while facing death

Both sides were horrible desu. I say this as a rape baby descended mongrel.

Making a villain out of a guy who did literally nothing wrong and then was violently murdered was a pretty shitty thing to do.

To be fair it was Disney
Watching Disney Hercules with my schools latin teacher was hilarious cause he was so mad the entire time and was just shitting on it for 90 minutes

Whenever Wikipedia says citation needed, the claim feels a little memey.

I didn't even realize you were responding to another post. But yeah, I don't understand why people say natives were so peaceful. We were warmongering fucks. My cousins even fall for it and I don't get why they refuse to see the good and bad in our history. Granted, the Absentee Shawnee weren't really a warring tribe but my point stands. Modern Americans lump all natives into one category of peaceful people that the white man oppressed, and they did true, but that doesn't mean there weren't many assholes coming from the natives. I don't know, it just annoys me that people think Native Americans are all literally one culture. It's thousands with different ideals and history and like everyone else, they've done fucked up shit.

>The story of Captain Ratcliffe was documented in an eyewitness account that is included in The Jamestown Adventure: Accounts of the Virginia Colony, 1605–1614 (Real Voices, Real History), edited by Ed Southern.

People lie.

>read scientology wikipedia
>find this madman:

On November 23, 2008, Mario Majorski arrived at the Los Angeles Celebrity Centre wielding dual samurai swords and threatening to injure people. Majorski was shot by Celebrity Centre security guards, and was later pronounced dead at Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center. Police regard the guards' actions as justifiable. Majorski was a Scientologist in the early 1990s; however, he left the group fifteen years prior to the incident, according to church spokesperson Tommy Davis.[7][8] When he was still a member of the church, Majorski had filed lawsuits, later dismissed, against Louis West, a psychiatrist who was critical of Scientology.[9]