MMA CONDITIONING BRO, THE 29 YRS MMA GUY IS STRONG DUDE

MMA CONDITIONING BRO, THE 29 YRS MMA GUY IS STRONG DUDE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D8oYBfFxZv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Boxing cardio is so old fashioned, you need HIIT
>Boxing is an anaerobic sport
>Boxing roadwork just makes you tired and slow

who would have thought your fitness levels would have to be extremely high to be an elite boxer...

after all, 50-0 isn't elite level, right?

>50-0
Don't tell me they actually count that fight?

Or is beating Marciano's record so important to Anglos?

only angl*s name this show as a 50-0

It doesn't matter it'll get broken by a random Thai who fights 4 times a week

>lvl 100 grand wizard winning in a magic competition, holds world championship title

>Wants to fight lvl 100 knight in a swordfighting competition, no losses.

cmon boi

JCC was 87-0 at one point.

Though he did get a DQ loss overturned early.

It all doesn't really matter.

And Floyd has fought way more champions and contenders than Rocky.

The Thai Tesco

Bear in mind that Floyd didn't even spar properly because his 40 year old hands are shot.

OK I forgot about this, heard an anchor girl talking about it during baseball game, immediately came to Sup Forums, then reddit, trying to find a working link, couldn't (partly because of my ad blockers and no script settings). this was in the 4th round

eventually just used periscope, got to see the final 3 rounds. questions for those who saw it all:

1) Wasn't Connor bragging about having more power, why didn't he go balls to the wall in the first 2 - 3 rounds... or did he? Is that why he was so gassed?

2) It looked to me like Floyd was just fucking around, could have done whatever whenever. Was it like that the whole time or just towards the end? Because if it was like that the whole time I wouldn't put it past that niqqa to have bet on the exact round, or is that just absurd?

Conor's power is overrated.
MMA and boxing is different, Mayweather had no respect for it at all.
I fear for Conor he's not even an average puncher in boxing.

>2) It looked to me like Floyd was just fucking around
Floyd looked proper shot.

He could have turned the heat on earlier, but didn't have to.

Eitherway, Errol Spence would have destroyed this version of Floyd.

Conor should fight Malignaggi next if he wants to stay in boxing because any current ranked Welterweight would knock his head off.

AND BEAR IN MIND cONOR HAS ONLY TRAINED FOR LESS THEN A YEAR

is this the 40 year old grandpa everyone was talking about?
poor grandpa, he needs a nap

Floyd was always in control he threw away the first 2 rounds seeing what he would do then won every round after that. He always seemed confident that Conor didn't have the power to hurt him and he would tire. Put his foot down on the gas round 5. Conor didn't go balls to the wall, he tired with throwing and moving. Boxing is harder than it looks.

1) Conor is known to have stamina issues in MMA which has fewer rounds.
2) Mayweather was hitting him with body shots he couldn't defend against.
3) He punched himself out a la Foreman.

Floyd came into this fight as a 40 year old retired welter weight.
Conor couldn't get over how small he was.
>His arrogance even had me convinced for a while

Fuck that no-heart potato nigger, he got his ass kicked

This
Also he kept baiting him with turning, whenever Connor would go hard on the first rounds Floyd would turn and Connor would take his back or go low and Connor hammerfist him because muscle memory, which always resulted on game being interrupted and fuck up whatever pace Connor tried to give

i haven't watched boxing in 20 years, were all those little shots connor was doing while wrapped up to the side and back of the head legal?

no

A lot of them weren't

The fact this even counts towards the "record" just shows how much of a farce boxing really is.

Floyd earned it and he did boxing a favour on the way out by giving UFC which has been taking over young viewership in America a knock back. No more stupid pillow fist memes.

People are talking about a revival, but until they can prove (through action and results for years) that shit isn't rigged, either with judging or the fighters themselves, I don't think boxing will ever truly be "back" again like it was in the Tyson Holyfield era. And even then that had become a shitshow to a degree, Tyson fighting a bunch of bums... it probably hasn't been good since before he went to jail, or lost to Buster.

Although I've heard the same stories as everybody else about Cus and Tyson lollygagging training and everybody always saying Buster coulda been GOAT had he trained hard like that every time. Still... Tyson was DESTROYING everybody. Hard for me to believe he would have lost had he cared.

this

floyd picked up on that very quickly. he also kept rubbing the back of his head afterwards to try and milk a point deduction lol. the guy is very sharp

Joshua brought in 90,000 people at Wembley in April, he's just not American. Floyd out sold everybody in the UFC today during his 'Money' run. Boxing being decentralised will have lower lows but higher highs. Always a market for boxing.

>the guy is very sharp
I would go with cheap but whatever, rules are rules
I dont get why deliberately turning your back to avoid damage is considered a-ok but being whacked in the back of the head while doing so is another holocaust, but nigga wanted to box

This

49-0 fighter, boxing for decades beats basically a boxing amateur. Wow Amazing. glad this is finally over so i wont have to hear about this joke of a fight again

>Coping THIS hard

He faught 12 rounds in training. Why didn't they notice his cardio isn't all there? Bas Rutten is probably disgusted because this is something they can control. I get he's into mobement but should've done more skip rope and road work.

rabbit punches are hopelessly illegal

he fault 12 vs paulie who went easy on him late

Connor gasses in MMA in practically every fight by round 3 though.
His cardio is awful for some reason, I don't quite understand.

Bad analogy. More like.
>Level 100 Spellsword set to fight Level 100 Barbarian in an axe fight with no spells.

Still I think they should've known better and simulate 12 hard rounds somehow to see if the cardio is up to the test. Fuck there are videos of Mayweather doing like 1000 punches in 2 minutes I would've at least tried that to compare myself.

he cuts a ridiculous amount of weight which kills cardio

I wish my bicycle was as beautiful as those

w2c

>less than a year
m8 people can train to fucking climb Everest without oxygen in that time, if they have the genetics and mental strength.
That is serious, no cardio = die

Connor is obviously a retarded weak pussy who doesn't into elite training.

>his cardio was only shit because he got punched

True?

Rocky's bad luck was that there were no MMA cans in his era.

>1) Wasn't Connor bragging about having more power, why didn't he go balls to the wall in the first 2 - 3 rounds... or did he? Is that why he was so gassed?
Connor didn't even have boxing coaches, just his meme MMA coaches.

They probably told him all those age old bullshido memes:
>Don't telegraph at any cost
>Strength training increases speed and punching power
>You need HIIT, boxing is anaerobic
Results: Stiff, slow, weak punches, unable to recuperate quickly between rounds.

Yes, it wasn't enough time, and i'd like to have seen this fight with more preparation. I'm gland i'm not one of those shills that even bet on Conor.

Conor was better than some of the fighters Floyd fought.

Mate, the real fight is around the corner.

No he wasn't. Landing a few more shots doesn't matter if you're being walked down by a 40 year old with brittle hands.

cardio is for girls bro

are you a girl?

You could see that Floyed held back at the beginning, maybe because he believed the hype himself, but then he went nah and just went to work.

You nerds fucking disgust me.

youtube.com/watch?v=D8oYBfFxZv0

Boxers run, and have cardio.
McPotato didn't do any running. He wanted a 3 round knockout.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the best boxer in history was unable to outbox a mma fighter and justhad better stamina? Lame as fuck. Bring an ethiopian to Floyd next time.

Sup Forums on suicide watch

Well he cycled like a real faggot and call it a day

Holy shit why are you posting this in every thread. No one cares kys

>when you look at your keyboard while typing

Because it's true. That's what really happened but hardly any of you is talking about it.

he didn't cut any weight for the second diaz fight user

That and he throws alot into all his strikes. His style isn't built for stamina

So conor had his firstboxing fight and stood his ground against Floyd better than many pro boxers???

What if he had a couple years as a boxer? Would he become the goat?

Everyone and his mum knows this is lame as fuck

>That's what really happened
Mayweather played with him. He was in control for the whole fight.

Go away CIDF

He got owned hard. And another hurr hurr 1 year of training when hes the one taunting mayweather.

no.
mayweather was fucing with him. in round 4 you can hear mayweather's guys saying shit like ''just finish it whenever bro'' and mcmeme's guys were hell worried and serious.

its two different sports. idk why they bother crossing them over.

Connor got his pro-card, it's not the elite level Floyd typically does, but it was a fan-wanted fight, mostly on the UFC side, who on the business-side they saw the money draw.

>So conor had his firstboxing fight and stood his ground against Floyd better than many pro boxers???
No.

>its two different sports. idk why they bother crossing them over.

money

Did he really do it a service the way he fought though?

and he looked like complete dogs hit and got toyed with

mayweather didn't even bother to rehydrate throughout the fight. he kept refusing ice bags, towels, etc. he was just looking over at mcgregors corner and waiting for him to gas.

Holy shit that picture

>black man is a father and he doesnt even know
>dog left with asian woman mysteriously disappears

This nigga got a du-rag on? lmao

legit true, Gatti's truly pathetic performance against him comes to mind.

god damn black guys have it so good
leaving a trail of pregnant asian woman in my wake wherever i go is literally my dream

top jej

>that pic

i dont even

>dog shit
>10 rounds with the goat

Kys faggot

HARDWORK

>>dog left with asian woman mysteriously disappears

Just heem my shit up senpai

if you think this is real kys

no, Conor managed to make Floyd look entertaining

GGG would kill mayweather

His hands are granite

What were some of Floyd's toughest opponents? De La Hoya?

You're forgetting his MMA cardio is shit too

Does anyone know what Joe Rogan has said about it? What excuses has he made.

>MMA CONDITIONING BRO
I was wrong on that, but I was right on McGregor avoiding Floyd's punches to the body, until he got gassed. I've never watched a McGregor fight before, so I just expected him to be better conditioned.

> ROIDS WINS AGAIN

desu that prime Floyd would have stopped Conor in the first round

The kind of weight cut he does for MMA is fucking retarded for boxing. There's no way your body can function right cutting 10 pounds of water in a week, and then adding 20 pounds of it overnight.

Why is his cardio so shit? I see the same shit all the time from him in MMA as well. Literally should be renamed Connor McGassed.

i want the girl on the lefts feet in my face

He fought nate twice at 170 and gassed twice. It is not the weight cutting.

No. Floyd was never worried about connor, he simply forced connor to fight by being in his face the entire fight. Connors jab looked really bad and most of the punches he landed were slapping or arm punches. The most impressive punch for connor was the uppercut in the 1st. Mayweather was content with getting touched by the jab and the slapping punches because it was draining connor and would create opportunities for floyd later in the fight.

After the 4th it seemed connor slowed down and was fatigued. That surprised me that his conditioning was that terrible. At one point during the later rounds his legs buckled just from fatigue.

It was a bit of a circus, lots of rough stuff from connor (rabbit punches, holding while hitting) and mayweather (elbows and sticking his head under connors chin) .

MMA guys will take this as a victory because he hit floyd and lasted a good amount of rounds. But he only lasted this long because mayweather allowed him to.

how do i andro gf?

>But he only lasted this long because Mayweather allowed him to.
kek, McGregor was winning the fight, Floyd was chasing it, only Moretti scored this fight right on the cards, McGregor schooled Floyd in the forst 3 rounds. I was mightily impressed by McGregor. What Floyd did though, was break McGregor's heart coupled with the fatigue, McGregor lost heart, in MMA the fighters down come forward like boxers do, McGregor had no experience of having to fight against a bullish fighter, strange that Mayweather, who's always the Matador, became the bull last night.

Yeah, but can they beat the one of the best, most experienced climbers in a race up that mountain when they do? No.

Conor just doesn't have the physical tools to become a cardio king. Some people just can't. His MMA stinks too. It's not always a matter of "JUST TRAIN HARDER BRO LOL" you simpleton

>But he only lasted this long because mayweather allowed him to.

Well it works both ways the reason conor lasted that long was mayweather's fear of being caught with random shit. He did not go really in until conor was too gassed to properly defend himself.

*MMA cardio stinks too

>MMA guys will take this as a victory because he hit floyd and lasted a good amount of rounds. But he only lasted this long because mayweather allowed him to.

Exactly Floyd wanted to give a good show but even he got tired of it and knocked Conner out.

Floyd has gone 12 rounds his last 7 bouts and he hasn't had a real knock out since 2007 (he knocked out one dude after that but the guy didn't know the match restarted).

For you to be knocked out by Floyd shows you how much he dominated the entire game.

If this was Connor vs GGG or Canelo it would have been over in under 4 rounds.

I don't understand why you people keep arguing that he's not 50-0? Even though Conor isn't a boxer he's still a martial artist. It isn't like going from football to baseball or being a race car driver and stepping into the wring. The skills transfer. Conor may be a bad boxer but it's the same type of thing.

This. Conor got schooled but he did better than Ricky Hatton and landed more shots than Pac did. You've honestly got to give him some credit for his effort, but it's just easier to meme for some.

the judges had 2 of the first 3 for Mayweather, shut up potato