The biggest embarrassment of the century

the biggest embarrassment of the century

The guy was exhausted. Give him a break.

Please gib gif version of this

>boop

is this the infamous ufc lethal move “the superman punch”

Anybody got the gif of Homer Simpson punching a fly on Moe's mitts and doing no damage?

Can somebody, anybody splice these together?

Clearly rigged. They robbed all those people. McGregor and Mayweather throwing love taps out there. Fuck boxing

the best thing is that floyd doesn't even move before it 'lands' because he reads the exact level of 'impact' from the arm extension ie none.

This is why I didn't understand people like Skip Bayless or the other super believers.

>"Conor is going to hit Floyd with so many things he's never seen, and won't even see coming!"

You fucking sure about that?

I'd argue this is more embarrassing.

these guys didn't watch the fight. the punch before this one stunned him, this wasn't a punch, he just had his hand out as usual

Did McGregor gain any points for that though?

That spawned so many great memes though that I can't even really be mad at Pac for it

>MMA fighter vs boxer
>Under boxing rules

Why's everyone so buttblasted? One guy fights with 100 % of what he knows, the other only with 10 %. Had they fought under MMA rules Mcgregor would have taken him apart in 15 sec or less because boxers do not train to defend with their legs or fight with them.

Can't be mad at JMM for it either.

He must've been practicing that shot for years. Well played.

>some people actually payed up to 100k to see this joke match

probably, I think they call that webm a "power punch" in the boxing world

Wasn't it a jab?

he's just pawing to judge distance but it's funnier if this meme keeps living

Here we go...

boop

Mma is now on

>I just don’t think he’s ever seen anything like this. I don’t think the boxing world has ever seen this kind of power, this kind of velocity, this type of movement

This was like the one time Floyd has his hands down and he was moving forward.. If Conor had thrown a proper punch there would Floyd be able to dodge it?

lol white people are so bad at fighting

He can dodge more or less anything from anywhere. He's not some meme champion he went 50-0 because he is special