Name 5 things he's done that was good for the world

Name 5 things he's done that was good for the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OOzoDKe18yw
youtube.com/watch?v=L5JFzwcCNqE
nytimes.com/2016/06/19/nyregion/letters-by-and-about-barack-obamas-father.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably droned at least 5 terrorists. Checkmate.

Very progressive, man!
His first lady is even a transgendered wo*man of colour. That's just beautiful, don't you think?

Personally I think that's enough to make him one of the greatest presidents of the United States of America.

He's the AntiChrist.

kek

idk but one things for sure, we can all agree the next president will be limited to one term

1. Won a Nobel Prize
2. Apologized for Bush
3. Free healthcare for everyone
3. Killed Bin Laden
5. Fought for social justice

1. Showed us what a bad president looked like
2. His stupid ideas would lead to the need for a Donald Trump
3. He showed us that niggers should never been in an office of any kind
4. He tears of sadness go toward efforts to feed Kenyan families
5. He's not treadau

be black

That a black should never be President again. Ever.

First cuckold president?

If
If
If
If
OK-E-DOKE

>That a black should never be President again. Ever.

Why, his father (obviously left him early, cuz...niggers) had a high IQ

>high IQ
>muslim

Only one of those things benefits the world.

1. For what? As far as I know, it was handed to him just for being the 1st black president of the U.S.A.
2. Bullshit.
3. Free my ass.
4. I'll give you this. It made the country feel good, but the U.S. created him and this revenge killing ultimately accomplished nothing.
5. Bleh.

>Probably droned at least 5 terrorists. Checkmate.

youtube.com/watch?v=OOzoDKe18yw

youtube.com/watch?v=L5JFzwcCNqE

We wuz presidents an sheeit

His father was a piece of shit.

His nigger father was an Atheist from Kenya.

His stephather was Indonesian Mudslime or some shit.

You CAN'T be serious. Really?

>His father was a piece of shit.

Why, he was poor and self taught.

R u rare?

>Ended the incredibly dangerous shuttle program
>Droned 4 terrorists.

>You CAN'T be serious. Really?

Please, leaf.

Your president is a 5th generation copy of our current president.

By that I mean it's like a shitty VHS copy.

Prove it

No but you are definitely a newfag.

Is it gay to want to fuck Michelle Obama even though its a dude? Dem knees

>Free healthcare for everyone
>Free

I'm not even memeing here. It is in no way free unless you're a broke nigger.

I was being ironic, but point taken.

I'm on vacation - I don't count.

What proof there is that >she has gave birth to their alleged daughters?
Has anyone seen >her having a belly while pregnant?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Thinking about it, I rarely see Cuban flags.
I know it's a impoverished country, but you'd expect they'd have internet access by now.

The average Cuban wasn't even allowed to access Internet until about 10 years ago. Plus, they only just installed (paid) public wifi spots last year. The average Cuban can't really afford a modem, let alone monthly Internet charges.

>US Airstrikes hit hospital
>22 people killed
>apologizes for the mistake
>wins Nobel Peace Prize two days later

WEW

What a nauseating echo chamber this place can be sometimes.

I'm not exactly the biggest Obama fan, but come on you guys.

Pro terrorism. Helping rid the USA of overpopulation

There are markets in Cuba that literally hand deliver the internet to people on portable hard drives.

>Prove it

nytimes.com/2016/06/19/nyregion/letters-by-and-about-barack-obamas-father.html

pic not related (that's Tupac's mom)

One of my exes was black....and I'd fuck Michelle hard.

She looks really ugly and manly in some pics, tho.

He has shown to the world that niggers can't lead a country.

Hell if I know. I was barely aware this nigger was still the President until about a year ago

He's ensured that a nigger will never be President again.

That's right. It's called paketa. But you can't shitpost on image-boards with that.

Not b8 ameri-m8.

It's typical for nigger dads to leave their children early on. I think it's something like 60% of nigger fathers leave their kids.

Obama has daddy issues and I really think he is an extreme leftists and optimist and thinks the world is wonderful and pretty.

He doesn't realize that the USA is a country comprised of multiple types of people and it's not a shitty country like France. It's the strongest and (used to be) richest country in the world.

His extremist leftist policies have done more harm than good. Even Bill "Pussy Fister" Clinton was more middle than this nigger.

Let's not forget that he's not even full black, his mother was a relative of Dick Cheny.

What is with nig nogs and always pulling their lips between behind their teeth?
Makes them look even more retarded than they look anyways.

The point is Obama has allowed other countries in the cookie jar.

Important people warned him that he will fuck up if he let's other countries push him around like a nigger bitch.

God, I hope no woman or gay or jew or nigger ever wins the president slot ever again.

If Shillary wins this country is toast. We'll be like Canada for fucks sake.

>What is with nig nogs and always pulling their lips between behind their teeth?

I think it's like a mating call type of thing.

Kind of like how monkey's raise their arms and go "Ooga booga"