1 post by this ID XD

>Justice Clarence Thomas, a reliable conservative vote on the Supreme Court, is mulling retirement after the presidential election, according to court watchers. Thomas, appointed by former President George H.W. Bush and approved by the Senate after a bitter confirmation, has been considering retirement for a while and never planned to stay until he died, they said. He likes to spend summers in his RV with his wife.

washingtonexaminer.com/article/2594317/

We're so fucked. Scalia the based god of the supreme court is dead. Ginsberg will give up her seat to a much younger judge. Kennedy is about to be 80. Clarence Thomas now wants to retire.

Hillary is going to be able to pick fucking 4 SCOTUS seats in her first term.

Other urls found in this thread:

alexanderhiggins.com/stanford-berkley-study-1-77-billion-chance-hillary-won-primary-without-widespread-election-fraud/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hillary is gonna steamroll this election. Almost feels rigged 2bh.

The implications are massive. Conservativism in the US is fucked for the nexf 20 years.

Neo/pol/ redditors would rather just act like nothing is happening and post epic protest memes. They don't really have a strong grasp on US politics and how inportant the supreme court is.

Shaping up to be a total blowout. Gonna need more terrorist attacks for Trump to have a shot.

I don't even think that would help. Largest mass shooting in US history just happened and it was a muslim. Barely registered as a blip. You just can't win without minority voters anymore.

>ITT shills talk to each other

You realize this is how SJWs act, right?

>>>r/thedonald

>20 years

user, in 20 years whites will be a minority. Mestizos, Muslims, and blacks will always vote for more gibs. They don't give a shit about "muh individual liberties" and never will.

If she wins, this country is finished. We Brazil now.

One of them will be Obama. Fuck Taft!

>almost
alexanderhiggins.com/stanford-berkley-study-1-77-billion-chance-hillary-won-primary-without-widespread-election-fraud/?

if hillary loses she's going to prison. that means she's using th state department to rig the election in her defense the same way she ilegally manipulated the office to do illegal things during her tenure

america is fucked if trump loses, which seems a decent probability

>barely registered as a blip

Maybe it's just because I live in Florida, but everyone seemed to be talking about it.

It's an inevitability.

Trump handled it so poorly.

"Thanks for the congratulations on being right about Muslims!". I am genuinely starting to believe he is controlled opposition. This election is so fucking important because of the state of the SCOTUS.

People are certainly talking about it but Trump scored zero points on it.

if he was controlled opposition he wouldn't be rallying around common sense positions to things that utterly destroy leftist talking points in a way that redpills a lot of normies and incites them to pick up guns in self defense

controlled opposition would be a little more subtle, it wouldn't be directly saying "hillar is a criminal. throw her in prison. the best way to make muslims afraid is to shoot their families if they suicide bomb someone."

trump is creating a HUEG problem for the left. rebpulican controlled opposition resembles someone like ted cruz who is on the surface "professional" or whatever, and doesn't directly attack muslims, niggers, etc.

His abrasive nature is what's killing him.

There literally has yet to be a debate

Hillary is going to get figuratively raped in the debates 1 on 1 with Trump, he will make her look like a criminal that she is, gonna be interesting to watch

Fair point but I don't know how well his tactic of insults will play in the general election

Only because the targets were degenerate Cuban homos and Omar used an assault rifle, making it easy for liberals to spin it as a gun control/hate speech issue rather than the radical Islam issue it was.

>Hillary is going to be able to pick fucking 4 SCOTUS seats in her first term

Good. The right wing took the Supreme Court deep into the wilderness. This correction toward the center is one of the critical fixes the United States requires right now.

But, WAIT! It gets even better ...

How about expanding the SCotUS from 9 seats to 11? Then Hillary will get to pick at least six during her 8 years, perhaps even more.

You didn't know? The number of seats on the Supreme Court has changed over history, and it can again. 11 Justices would make a much more stable Court than 9.

I wish I could watch your head explode when Hillary nominates Obama to the SCotUS. That is going to be the greatest day of salty, salty tears the repugnifucks ever weeped 5 ocean's worth.

Trump is going to curl up in a ball and have to be carried off stage in a straight jacket. They're never going to be able to find his balls to sew them back on.

Trump is a nothingburger, and he's going to have a complete mental meltdown live, on camera before the election ever gets here. Just hoping he makes it to the convention and secures the nomination.

I'm guess that during the first debate (if he even has the balls to show up) he's going to have his meltdown on stage, or within a few days after that. He's already barely holding it together. His entire "empire" is already crashing into bankruptcy. He's bleeding out tens of millions in wealth every single day, and he's losing it by the hour watching all of his credibility and value plummet.

I threw a party when Scalia died.

Thomas is all right, but it'll be good to see him go.