How many here legitimately hate black people. Sometimes it prove to be a challenge to decipher the satire. Discuss

How many here legitimately hate black people. Sometimes it prove to be a challenge to decipher the satire. Discuss.

I don't hate anyone.
It's just that everyone is hating on and invading white countries and all the others are allowed to retain majority of their own race.

hating someone based on the color of their skin is truly stupid and shows extremely low capability of intelligence. As MLK said, judge on the content of the character. Most of Sup Forums agrees with me but the kekbots will shill for white pride watch.

I love almost everyone. I only hate muslims and not just because of shit skin. I hate them for their terrible ideology.

>unironically quoting MLK
Kill yourself nigger.

Black people are fine.

Fuck niggers though.

There are decent black people, sadly King was not one of them.

He was merely eloquent.

>How many here legitimately hate black people.
I do! I do!

I don't hate them.
I do fucking despise their incredible victim complex for crimes done a century ago. But I actually blame Democrat identity politics for that as massive historical revisionism have made it like Democrats have always been for blacks like their ties to the KKK didn't fucking happen.

I dont hate black people.
But I do hate the niggerness or their mainstream culture. A lot of blacks have been speaking out on this, and even calling out BLM as a destructive group.

However, those people are very outnumbered. A lot of them are considered too black for the whites and too white for the blacks.

What is wrong with judging based on character ? Sure, some nationalities and races tend to follow similar contents of character, often being pure shit like a majority of niggers, but the exceptions among those who are respectable enough shouldnt be judged any other way

>>>/reddit

i hate 99 percent of all black people i have the displeasure of meeting

Why?

Just because I hate niggers but respect a few black people who are striving to make their race more respectable?

The problem is the content of the character of the majority of blacks is shit tier, partially due to a below average IQ

This is what it really comes down to. "Nigger" describes a behavior, not a skin color, not a race.

It just so happens so many black people act like niggers that many have just started using the shorthand. And when you look at things like crime statistics, well.. can you blame them?

I hate them. I realize everything I hate about them is basically a manifestation of Jewish puppetry (i.e. they wouldn't be a problem if they had their own land and whites had ours), but hate isn't a rational thing. I hate how they're worshipped in our media, I hate how their garbage music is forced on me, I hate their broken English, I hate their victimhood-based identity. I hate blacks full stop.

I hate most.
whenever someone says "all" they mean most.

You're right.

His son was however. And that's why he has a nobel

I dislike Gangster culture.
However, race means jackshit to me.
In the words of Zero Punctuation:
"Believe me, any one who pulls their pants down around their knees, blows all their money on jamming diamonds into their teeth, while living in a slum, and treats women like dogs you can put your knob in, are just as much a ridiculous, poisonous, fuckhead, whether they're black or white."

Most of them are retarded and cause most of the crime, Unfortunately I don't care enough to not group the small group of negros who don't cause crime into their own group, so I just hate all niggers.

I really like this response.

I don't hate them per se, I just don't want them

1) around me or my family
2) in my town
3) in my province
4) in my country

In that order of importance. Blacks are dangerous, unproductive and unruly. They don't make for good neighbours.

I kind of subconsciously hate them. And I am half nigger.

I'm culturally white though, so that is probably why.

True to a degree, but based on very limited amounts of information, race is one of the strongest indicators of how somebody will act, and being black does not reflect positively. A black man has to prove himself respectable before I will see him without contempt, where as a white or Asian I would be more likely to respect automatically.

i live in a majority black city (Atlanta) and i dont like blacks blacks have to earn respect they dont deserve it by default you should genuinely always be cautious of them no matter how wealthy or well off

Don't try to sell me ur bullshit semantics
It does describe a skin color, that's why black people are called niggers, cause niger means black.

If political correctness can be edgy, this is it:
>is sure do hate niggers
>...but not all blacks are niggers amirite JAJAJAJA MORGAN FREEMAN ANYONE :D WE COOL RIGHT?! HAHA

just stop

This. It's pretty cringey when people say that desu.

A nigger is a nigger is a nigger. Even the smartest, most productive nigger is a nigger.

>using Martin Lootin' Coon, a commie agitator nigger literally propped up by radical Marxist jews to tear down American society as an example of good black people

If you're white, you're a massive cuckold.

Africans gestate the fastest in the womb, they mature the fastest, the have the lowest cranial volume and a small frontal lobe, they have a protruding jaw, they have low IQ (enough to hunt and reproduce but not high enough to understand complex concepts), they mumble their words. Their broca's area is underdeveloped. They don't know the value of fathering a child.

MLK is the definition of a low IQ african. He wanted blacks to fuck as many whites as possible. He never cared about what precisely the content of a black man's character is because he never stated it. He only wanted blacks to learn english and interbreed themselves into an orgy.

I doubt he was put there to install the gobbunism by the Soviets or the Jews. There aren't any sources that don't call him a martyr or a nigger.

Am black and can confirm MLK is commie prop. Wasn't a commie himself, but racial relations at the time were commie fueled.

He was literally funded by the jews and was a hardcore zionist shill, even attacking fellow blacks who questioned zionism.

I've posted here before, I treat everyone I come into contact with with the identical level of respect and courtesy. I don't "hate" anyone on principle, and if anything I know way more douchy-as-fuck, never-talk-to-me-again white people than I do blacks. That said, I stand firm in that there's a difference between black people and niggers, and, like everyone else, including blacks, I hate niggers.

I'd say I legitimately hate black people. It's difficult, because I hate them for all of the society-ruining things that they do, but I also have a lot of pity for them because they're too goddamn stupid to help it. They wouldn't be doing this shit if someone hadn't told them to. I hate them for being so easily manipulated, but at the same time, I can't hate them, because it's like they have a biological predisposition to stupidity. In any case, I can't deny this country would be a greater place without them.

I don't hate black people I hate niggers.

Blacks are a hilarious and unique race, not like all the shades of dirt brown mediocrity in between.

If it was up to me there would be less of them, but I wouldn't want them gone completely.

I hate niggers, not black people. There's a difference.

no sane non autist retard hates blacks for being black, we hate them for being niggers

>wanting ironic MLK quoting

why do you even bother?

Legit

I'm fine with black people that live here(in the south) most of them are normal people , mixed mutts are much worst than blacks, i never had any kind of trouble with a black in my life.
I know how shitty the american blacks'' wewuz kangs gibestdat '' are, but this don't exist here.

OPs pic is a war criminal.
DEATH TO ALL NIGGERS.

No there isn't kid

I have a deep seething hatred of blacks. The countries with a black majority are shit holes. Everything they touch they ruin, they are cancer of this planet

You earned it.

I hate most niggers because:

1) They are still blaming others for their failures (especially M'White Man).

2) They think being rappers and being in sports is the epitome of careers.

3) Their fathers leave them early

4) Even tho they got a nigger man in the white house, they are still acting like animals.

5) They fuck too much and party too much and have too many kids without being able to support htem.

6) They have animal instincts.

7) They want us to judge them based on the color of their skin and not their talents.

8) They are only 12% of USA but have a really big voice in our popular society.

9) They think they were kingz n shieet

10) They think they deserve free shit..

I could go on, guys.

Is this from a movie or what?

fuckingnignogs

>satire meme

There is no satire; the only people who think there is are new. The Jews really are the enemy of white civilization, niggers really are less than human, the vast majority of Muslims really do want you dead.

Check the archive though. There's nothing left to learn from the Sup Forums and Sup Forums brigade that masquerades as Sup Forums these days.
12/7/14 never forget

No, it's reality with shitskins.

and they want to be treated like human beings?
LOOOL YEAH FUCKING RIGHT.

honestly I don't hate anyone.

people who hate are typically sick in some way(in pain) or they are in emotional pain/withdrawal.

I don't hate black people. I hate niggers in the same way I hate chav scum and illegal immigrants. Basically anyone detrimental to society.

>satire

there is very little reason for a white person to like black people, because of the way so many of them behave. It's just common sense. Black people can't understand.

>striving to make their race more respectable
This sounds fucking stupid. This is why I hate niggers, they have no self respect, and when they do try and act for themselves and not wanting respect for their race, they usually give birth children and leave them, or chimp out and eventually end up in prison.

Fucking shit. Here come the kekrs.

>conflating KEK worship with anonymoose

Get out, plebbit.

I used to think like this, that there's a difference between black man and nigger. But the truth is, niggers are like a feral state. Any respectable black man is only inches away from going full nigger, they only need the right circumstances.

I hate niggers
not black people

It really isnt their fault.
Shitty mothers create violent and stupid children no matter what race they are.

Cancer is cancer is cancer.

fake

HOLY SHIT YOUR FROM GREENLAND. CAN WE INVADE YOU.LIFE WILL BE ALOT BETTER.

>They are only 12% of USA but have a really big voice in our popular society.
did you forget the crime rates? Lol

why do they even waste the petrol. fucking morons

what are they doing in that gif

I tepidly agree with this, but only with the context that saying a significantly higher percentage of blacks are dangerous/dregs is not a racist comment. I'm never fully relaxed around black people I don't know, where as I am usually pretty comfortable around anyone else unless prompted otherwise.

Grew up in the fucking south, poor as fuck and went to a fucking inner city. Blacks tormented me all the fucking time. Black teachers didn't do shit. White teachers were liberal piss ants who let it happen. Got beat up and bloodied a couple of times.

I hate them. I got out and made a life for myself but I have a literal fucking hatred of that race. They are sub fucking human.

Every country run by blacks.

Every city run by blacks.

Every school run by blacks.

Fuck even black CHURCHES have higher crime rates.

They are absolutely disgusting and it is undeniable that they aren't just inferior, but a disgusting burden on humanity. The result of humans doing fuck all for thousands of years in fucking africa. I hate them all. All of them.

If you hate someone simply because of their skin color, you are an idiot and quite frankly, an ACTUAL racist.

If you distance yourself from a group of people who are statistically and scientifically more likely to commit crime, get aggressive and be stupid, you are rational.

Most of Sup Forums doesn't hate a smart nigger. Sup Forums only acknowledges that people of African descent have certain personality traits and features in their brains which make them unrealiable and unintelligent people, SO THEREFORE it is natural to avoid them. Why is this so hard to understand?

those are not even blacks

I don't hate black people. I get sick of non-working lower class people, which in my area happen to be overwhelmingly black. I think I may hate lower class whites more, maybe some deep racial bias makes me think they should be doing better....

>did you forget the crime rates? Lol

Yeah, 50% of people in jail are niggers.

idiots detected

I don't hate any one person for their physical characteristics. I despise nigs as a whole because they are disproportionally terrible human beings and a drag on society and a detrement to progress. I have black friends but even they engage in behavior that keeps me from developing closer bonds with them than I otherwise have with some of my white friends. The 'dindu attitude' puts me off anyone regardless of their skin color. Better your own life through your own hard work, not leeching off other people's efforts. Confirmation bias is a real problem in the states, but just like stereotypes in general, it exists because its genuinely the case.

Who here honestly doesn't hate black people? Sure, some of them are good people but when their whole culture is fucked up, it gets hard to distinguish the good from the bad. Even those who aren't ghetto are mostly self proclaimed victims of racism and society.

I hate everyone, but I just hate blacks more because they took my lawnmower and my grandfather.

I judge by individual character while aware that blacks commit on average more reprehensible behavior.

>idiots detected

The gun flash looks fake, asshole.

I work in VFX.

Not to say niggers aren't violent...

refrain from such harsh words. This is a christian board after all...