Game over Trumpsters

Game over Trumpsters.

Trump just came out supporting racial profiling. He says muslims can be profiled and that it is common sense. Fucking idiots went along with him for this long...kys

>muslim
>race
Not the same thing. Gr8b8 tho m8.

Also. do you think most pol/acks give a fuck about racial profiling? I disagree with it, but most of these sick fucks do

51% of Americans support a Muslim ban. I'd reckon even more would be fine with profiling, as it's less dramatic. In fact, this reads exactly like him softening the ban: this is the "we have to figure out what's going on."

>You can come in, but we're going to vet you especially

nobody cared about profiling until liberals started taking over govt positions and saying it was bad. NHY mayor Bloomberg was an ultrajew and he was all for broken windows policing and profiling. then a democrat ultraliberal took power, replaced the commissioner, stopped stop and frisk/broken windows, and ended profiling.

most people are ok with profiling because it actually fucking works. It's LITERALLY what the FBI does as their job.

MFW shitty old NEET fags at Sup Forums thinks Trump is a Nazi anti-Semite like them. Grow up faggot, he is not a racist guy, he clearly said he just want to ban Muslim immigration UNTIL (keyword) they have a system to filter extremist. So now go on and jerk to a Hitler picture.

What a fucking coincidence! I too support racial profiling.

What?! He agrees with Eric Holder and Obama now?

I'm a #jonadamsmissile now.

>muslims are a race in liberal america

So you're saying Ahmed Mohammad is just as likely as John Smith to allahu ahkbar?

You fucking kidding me?

Of course it's common sense.

B A I T
A
I
T

I'm actually a cruz missile, ask me anything my friends.

Did it hurt?

Noice dubs tbhfam
Absolutely crushed me when you fuckwits chose the wrong candidate smdh.

>hairy fat manlet NEET
>likes rato

makes sense

isn't 5ft9 a manlet? I'm 5ft10 this is very unsettling.

anything less than 6'4 is manlet status

While that does make sense I believe this is a picture of a man committing sudoku with Nitrous Oxide.

Next thing you're going to tell me is 6.5inch is the global average, I'm not buying it senpai im king and god of manlets.

>he doesn't have an 8x6
never going to make it

>America needs someone to stand up to the establishment and take down elites that are throwing the country under the bus
>but he needs to be a super nice guy and politically correct. I better not be offended!!

What if you were 6'4" at your peak but then shrink in old age to 6'1"?

nobody cares about old men being manlets so it really doesn't matter

People who say profiling is bad are retarded. Everyone uses heuristics in order to effectively judge people. I guarantee you that 99/100 people named Tyrone for example, are absolute pieces of shit. I'm not going to wade through them to find the one good one.

Similarly gov't should use available heuristics as well as actual statistical data to show these problems. Saying we should do otherwise is the epitome of left wing idiocy. We can't judge people even if it effective, limits crime, and limits bad behavior, because that would be bigoted. Of course, no one in their right mind judges everyone equally, imagine the monumental mental headache and mind palace you would have to make to keep all the lies straight.

>current year having a nigger dick
feels good being small tbhfam

Literally the only people who have a problem with that are bleeding heart millennial faggots and Muslims themselves

is that how your abo bf likes it?

Why would a very popular idea hurt trump?

I think most Americans will be shocked we haven't been racial profiling muslims

If his campaign didn't completely derail in November after saying he wants to Muslim immigration, nothing can stop him.

He's far beyond the point of being stumped. He's literally unstumpable.

>muslim
>race

>muzzies
>race

slide thread
game still on faggot
sage

>implying theres anything wrong with racial profiling
Most stereotypes are based in reality

say your prayers traitors to humanity.

Nice source you fucking asshole

Which candidate Sup Forums should've chose then? and why?

The berncucks have already switched over to to shilling4hillary already, topkek they sold out their """political revolution""" already.

whats wrong with profiling
its not harassment
also if you don't like it...please feel free to leave

>increasinglynervousmansaysforthehundrethtime.gif

Sounds like common sense policy to me.
Inb4 Islam is not a race.

20 years ago this was the norm.

racial profiling muslims for terrorism is fucking stupid.
muslims kills less americans than any other races in the US each year, it wont fix the country.

>Muslims are peaceful!
>we dindu nuffin

We're not falling for your taqiyya anymore.

I bet you 90% of the normies in my country think muslims are being watched 24/7...People were for the patriot act as a whole and thats what its for

>malaysia in charge of basic statistics

>muslims are a race

the problem is that there is NO justification for importing an ideology that is not only incompatible with tthat of the presiding culture (and rightful stewards of the land and its future), but in fact openly hostile towards it. Written in plain niggly squiggly in their own heretical texts.

so lacking reason the only recourse is violence. and that is what the left does best.

well fuck, i wasn't going to vote for him at first. now i have no choice but to vote for him.

Anyone against racial profiling is a dumbass bleeding heart liberal, black, muzzy, and basically the people who's opinion is based on emotion rather than facts and statistics

Liberals are fukking mindless pieces of trash. Now give me dubs kek

Are you the same tard that said this in the Trump general earlier today?
Nothing's going to happen. It's not going to hurt him, nothing will. It's going to be the same as everything else that was supposed to be "Game Over" or "Sup Forums BTFO".
Trump is only going to keep getting stronger.
I'm looking forward to the social media butt-hurt about this.

mexicans causes much more damage to your country than "muslims".
the "muslims" are just an extreme minority in your country where most of them stay away from crime while the mexicans are active in drug rings, constantly pushing their culture and language, interbreeds with white women like crazy and steals all of your blue collar jobs.

now tell me more about the dangers of these muslims posses to the USA that made them a hundred times more relevant than the mexicans.

Muslim profiling is not racial profiling. But I support both. I hope he does come out in favor of racial profiling one day, but he hasn't yet.

and once they start getting to be a larger minority? does that mean that they'll still stay away from crime and leave us alone?
if we crack down on them now we will either stop them from future crime or drive them out. I'm ok with either scenario but prefer the second.

muslims will never be a large minority in the us, their numbers are stagnating for more than a decade. the mexicans however are overtaking the whites as of now.

have fun being annexed by mexico

ten feet higher.
if that doesn't work then it's open season.

also reminder the mexicans despise the muslims the most
theres less than 10k muslims in mexico, all of them are absolutely unwanted in the central america

i guess thats good news for the retards that fell for the muslim are evil meme.

youre too busy paying attention to the hawk while you're literally pinned down underneath the paws of the wolf

dumbasses. good bye america i hardly knew ye

we realize both are shit and that is why we are voting for a candidate that wants to get rid of both

thats a good thing moron. game over mentallyhill faggot OP.

>muslim
>mexican
>race

pick one

It all came crashing down when trump flipflopped on the bernie debate. That could have been his free shill army.

the focus is a hundred times more on the nonexistent muslim populace in the us

picking a fight with mexicans only catalyzes the annexation process

Omfg Muslims are NOT A RACE.

John Kasich was a more sensible option.

Not sure if troleing hard or troleing just a bit. The only reason Trump has a shot against Hilary is that he has charisma and isn't a shill. Kasich is Hillary but with fewer friends and momentum. Also he is less likeable than even her.

It really irked me how he seemed to think he deserved to be up on that stage. I can't figure how he ever rose higher than fry cook.