Who else here /a failure who is un-sure what he wants to do with his life/???

I can't be the only one.....can i?

Everyone on Sup Forums is a mathematics Ph.D. who works at Wendy's making 300k a year and has a 9" cock.

What do we do about it user?

>learned a trade
>good job
>decent friend group, go out for cheeky nandos and pints with the lads every once in a while

still feel that way though tbqh

tfw NYC union carpenter making $70k a year at age 19, but depressed as fuck because no friends

help

i am so fucking sick of time cucking me out of life

Kinda on the same boat; plan on attending a small local law school. Then I can say I have a degree.

Pro tip,

nobody knows what they "want to do" the key is to find something you can stand and do well, and hopefully pays well.

NO FRIENDS

NO CAR

NO GF

HAVE STABLE MEDIUM-INCOME JOB

26 YEARS OLD

LIVE BY MYSELF
KILL ME

I'm a carpenter, get me a job and I'll be your friend user

>not ventilating ragheads in the sandbox

How can you even call yourself a man?

it's summer, the girls are hot, my heart bleeds

I wanted to stay in the army. I was on the path to be a green beret. I decided to not reenlist. Turned down after getting my degree to go to OCS. Never got back in.

I'm about to be 37 and I don't know what to do. Don't know how to drive, never had a job,never went to college, just sit at home all day and play video games and jerk off.

holy fuck, kill yourself

Vote Trump then kys famalam

Wait up bro, I'll come join you.

Can confirm, Except my cock is actually 9.5"

Take this fucking shit to

Get your degree and go OCS
We could use some better officers out here, senpai.

have you already, but still

RARE

FUN FACT: As your brain ages, the rate of nerve transmission slows down, which causes your perception of time to get faster. There is no way to reverse this process, and it only gets worse; ask any old person.

how is that possible ?

at least you have jobs/career

I'm an educated fool who can't even graduate a history program at a cucknadian university because he keeps on spaghetting up his assignments..Not only that, I don't know what the fuck i can possibly do after/if i ever do graduate

I mean fuck me, I'm 23 and just got my G1 (1st step driving license) a month ago.

Confirmed. I also fly helicopters just to relax.

Make 150k a year. Still not sure what to do with my life.

travel is the answer

But I'm probably going to run out of money in about 2 years if I do that.

Went back to school at 33 for the sweet, sweet student loans. Don't drive, Barely leave the house.

Nope. /consignedtomyfate/ here. I just need to keep my shit together for a little while longer and I'll have a decent career and a stable future.

But I'm extremely self destructive so it's equally likely that I'll fuck it up one way or another. Show up way too high again. Or get drunk and fist fight my boss again.

My boss, fucking guy takes me straight out of rehab and offers to train me to take over his contracting business when he retires in a few years. He's already fired me and rehired me once. I don't know why he bothers. No sons, so I guess I'm his surrogate.

I started going to Church, and reading the Bible. It helps a lot. Praying has given me the most comfort and giving up on this world has been a joy. I'll work for the eternal life and escape the sting of death.

I make only 47k as a junior analyst for Raytheon, but I know lots of people, still young enough to be living like I'm in college (22) and lots of senior staff enjoy having me with them at lunch to discuss the new jet programs they'll be funding and what babes they see that day and how'd they jet their dicks into them.

desu I don't even do much work besides writing reports of spending and talking about why the F35 is total shit.

well pick a quest in life and do it...? theres something you like right? animals? fixing cars? climbing mountains?

Yup. Thinking about getting into trades though.
I don't know what else the fuck to do.

I don't know. My parents want me to go to college and they'll pay for it, but by the time I get done i'll be 42. Who is going to hire a 42 year old out of college?

But that's wrong you dumbfuck, it's relativity. A year at 10 years old is 10% of your life, a year at 20 years old is 5% of your life. Time only seems to go faster as you get older because each second counts for less than the last. But yes, there is no stopping this train of misery.

>Time is a social construct
Fuck whoever made it and inflicted this upon me

- Get a degree from a free Uni in Europa

- Buy house

- Marry qt

- Have White kids

It's not that hard.

Stop making it seem complicated leaf.

Person who was not most fortunate in formative live but is doing what he wants with his life here,
My advice to you kids is to do first, apologize later. All it took was someone telling me that to unfuck myself.

trade work is ok in your 20's, after that getting up at the crack of dawn to slog your guts wont seem so appealing

>47K a year
don't you ever think to yourself that you could do better?

There's shittons of jobs here, I got this one because of family connections. You basically get paid shittons of money to do basically nothing

You can join the carpenters union, the UBC encompasses the US and Canada so you can probably transfer somewhere around the US if you wanted. I just took a quick test, interviewed, and got dropped in.

Yeah I don't know what I'm going to do at 25yo. I dropped out of college, living with parents. I have a programming job right now but when it ends (it will end very soon if not already), I don't know what I'm going to do. Hope my parents let me neetlyfe.

In lockdown at Hotel for MEPS tomorrow. Heading to Lackland AFB the next day.

>22 years old
>never had any ambition
>never had a job
>can't drive
>virgin
>no friends
>depression

Who completely and utterly fucked here?

>but by the time I get done i'll be 42.
the time will pass anyway, user.
now, you can be a 42 years old with a degree, which can help you getting jobs, or a loser, which you already are. (no offense)

this is not the end yet.

It's /pol9k/ now senpai. might as well embrace it.

If I fuck up this week I might as well drop out of college. This academic year was horrible and I have 0 motivation left to study

Me too up until the last year or so, at least my Dad is rich and supported me while I figured it out. Starting uni in September to study Nutrition though, finally excited about something. I'm 26 by the way.

Just stop failing. It's not so hard.

dont bother at your age, young college kids cant even find jobs these days and end up as baristas or waiters. Maybe go to a technical school and learn a trade like woodworking, welding, metalwork, even stuff like plumping? honest work for honest pay, and theres always a need for manual craftsmen.

Sup, Sup Forums

pretty much me except im 14 years younger

It is if you are a procastinator

You're not though, ya dip. You're 22. You're still a kid. You could put all of this behind you tomorrow and start over. You just don't know how. But you could. Easily.

I'm doing ok in a shitty university. I fucking want to give up though.

Literally considering living on a commune at this point.

Lucky. Working class fag here. Not that bothered about wealth personally though, so long as I got vidya I'm fine.

you are doing it in the wrong country, come home.

I literally just started a month ago dude lol. Besides I only have a bachelors degree and no loan debt so I'm doing just fine. IF you think 47k is small or I'm not getting what I 'deserve' then you need to lrn2economics my dear leaf. Where I live 47k is mortgage leveled income.

i'm 25 and about to graduate civil engineering program. dunno what all you guys problem is, I've worked tons of random jobs/internships, lived on my own since I was 21 and smoke weed almost every day. still have time for video games and had girlfriends.

i would have thought a community comprised primarily of trump supporters would have less losers in it.

26 YEAR OLD HERE

I BELIEVED THIS WHEN I WAS 22

THEN I TURNED 26 AND NOTHING CHANGED

NOW I POST ON Sup Forums ALL THE TIME

My uni is pretty neat but I always overestimate myself. I am defintely smarter than all those cunts around me, but if you dont study ... welll....

I was a failure up until April when I finally landed a cozy office job after NEETing it up for a good 13 months. I sometimes miss having so much "me time" for vidya and anime but having disposable income is worth it.

>work at gas station
>all the clients yell at you during rush hours

>work at car wash
>freeze your ass off and be wet all day

>work at factory
>enhale poisonous vapors while standing for 8 hours straight trying to not get electracuted by faulty press machines

>work as tech support agent for british customers
>all the clients yell at you and its not even rush hours

>work as tour guide
>romanian old people steal from souvenir shop while trying to explain to french family who barely speaks english

If I've learned anything from all of this is that theres no right job for you. You just need to cope with what youre given.

see
I honestly sometimes think that I might have some sort of disorder because sometimes when I'm fucked for time/motivation, my brain just shuts down and my body like doesn't even make an attempt at opening up that word document and start typing.

I don't know why the fuck that happens. I firmly believe it's my fault, but since the last 2 years, I've never had this happen to me despite me sometimes finding myself in these situations where you just have to work.

Story of my life
>tfw gifted but lazy as shit with no passion for anything
help

>tfw 20 year old kv
>I am damaged goods beyond repair best case scenario

I'm 26 as well, turn 27 in July.

Holy shit this is me. I can literally see the light at the end of the tunnel and there's a good chance I could fail all or most of my subjects.

>tough guy doing police work while in military uniform
jesus cant GIs be any more pathetic

Vote trump and get some kids man, that will give you a purpose.

>18
>gonna go to school for music management and production

how fucked am I

Because you didn't make anything change. I was an overweight neet at 22. Now I'm a27 years old, I work out and look good, and I have work tomorrow morning. Granted I picked up some bad habits during the transition, but at least I'm living life.

Last Friday I went to a bar after work to buy some pills from a friend. Ended up in some thirty something year old woman's bed in the morning. Met her that night.

You are who you choose to be. You are what you do every day. Stop making the same mistakes and start making new mistakes.

I'm no failure. I'm doing great; I'm getting paid to learn korean and live in monterey and I am a total normie since joining the air force. I even have a gf

>There's shittons of jobs here
Heading to Europe end of this year, but I'll look into it

All of the kiwis I've talked to who have tried to get working visas in the trades never got them. They all said the states is the hardest place they've tried to get into

Not really a failure...Doing pretty well for myself from my parents perspective, student + IT support.

But honestly...I just don't want to do it anymore. Any of this. I just want to be able to stay at home without the burden of obligations hanging over my shoulders 24/7 while being able to independently study what I want to study and be involved in what I want to be involved with at my own leisure, not at the leisure of somebody else.

I just don't want to do it anymore guys.

change programs...NOW

WHAT YOU JUST TOLD ME SHOWS ME NOTHING ABOUT YOUR LIFE IMPROVING

BIG WHOOP YOU LOST WEIGHT AND WORK OUT YOU WANT A MEDAL? THAT'S NOT GOING TO CHANGE ANYTHING FOR YOUR EXISTENTIAL PROBLEMS NOT EVEN THE SEX OR THE DRUGS