Do people on Sup Forums actually believe Trump has a chance?

Do people on Sup Forums actually believe Trump has a chance?

>implying you can win an election by alienating most of the main voting demographics (women, latinos, blacks, evangelicals).

He's never topped about 44% in the polling average, and he's currently much lower. He's already down in key states like Florida, Ohio, and Virginia too.

Seriously, someone please tell me how you think he's going to win (using evidence and polling numbers, not Trumpian circular logic).

He probably won't, we're fucked

Win or lose, he's started something that wont die.

Yeah there's probably no point on you even going out to vote desu.

These underage b& can't even vote, much less come up with a path to electoral victory

Yes, because Donald Trump is just like Reagan.

You know, except without the mass appeal, charisma, experience, or looks.

Also, I'm sure polling was not nearly as extensive and accurate as it is today.

Yeah I've pretty much resigned to the fact he's going to lose. I just hope he harm's hillary hard enough that she is HATED before she takes office.

I'm also glad kike boy lost, he was the real danger.

2018 will be a good year and in 2020 I hope this country is so fucked that anyone the gop runs can win.

Nevet gonna happen, brah. If Hillary wins, there won't be a chance in hell that Republicans can ever win an election again

>47 chromosomes
the post

Paul Ryan has a very solid chance in 2020.

Good argument. You really followed the guidelines I laid out in the first post closely.

The problem for the Republicans in 2020 is Trump just won't go away, and even if he does there will be people vying for his legacy. I can't see an easy primary - there will still be evangelicals, there will still be nationalists, there will still be establishment suit guys.

Trump is the beginning of a bloody revolution

Trump won't win

We don't deserve someone so glorious

America is going to go to shit and we are all going down

Fuck you you leafy faggot cunt

Guess we'll just find out.
No use worrying yourself now

slide thread
sage

90% of white males support Trump.
White males pay 90% of taxes.

If Trump doesn't win you will see even more white males check out of society and even the ZOG won't be able to prop up this failed social experiment.

CANADIAN SHILL PLS LEAVE

>90% of white males support Trump

Hahaha, holy shit, you actually believe this?

Citation needed.

(P.s. I'm a white male American living in a swing state.)

t. proud cuck

>I called Trump poopoo
>"Good argument."

I dont care anymore, if the voters want rape, they will get rape.

Living in a swing state probably isn't the only swing that applies to you. (faggot)

He's not even the official nominee yet.