Can a humble, dutiful, conservative, and modest transgirl be welcomed into the Kingdom of God?

Can a humble, dutiful, conservative, and modest transgirl be welcomed into the Kingdom of God?

I'm not interested in arguing the social or medical legitimacy of gender transition; I know that most on here will oppose it, and I'm okay with that. I'm just interested in religious perspectives on my position in the eyes of God.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
bible.org/question/can-homosexual-enter-kingdom-heaven
blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-now/2016/06/20/prophecies-of-the-forthcoming-cataclysms-and-mayhem
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if god made you i don't think he gives a shit if you're a tranny or not
logically speaking it would make sense that god enjoys pounding trannys

Likewise, the men abandoned natural relations with women and burned with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error. Furthermore, since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done.

Romans 1:28

GOD DIDN'T MAKE YOU A TRANNY, YOU ARE BESMIRCHING HIS CREATION BY THINKING YOU KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR YOURSELF.

There is no way to justify you changing the body God gave you to fulfill your own desires.

No. You do not earn a spot in heaven by virtue. No man's virtue can impress God, and he knows all humans are sinners. You cannot impress him by "being a good person" because any good that you do will not even register to him. This is a the most common misconception of after school special protestants I always see.

The only way into heaven is yo repent for your sins and be forgiven of them. Jesus died for our sins, and only by acknowledging this and repenting can you get into heaven. There's no other way. If you knowingly continue to sin then you are not repentant. If you know something is a sin and you willfully continue it thinking that it will be forgiven, it will not, because that is not repentance. When you are truly repentant and try to live a sin free life, then virtue is a side effect of this. Virtue is the result and the reward for being repentant and trying to live without sin, it's not something you are rewarded for.

>TLDR
no trans people do not go to heaven because they willfully and continuely sin and only the repentant are forgiven of sins. Virtues are results of living good life's and repenting, and not a bargaining chip to earn your spot in the afterlife

>1:28
I meant 1:27 - 1:28

>conservative
>sex change

Pick one. A real Christian experiencing gender dysphoria would realise that it's not God's creation that is wrong but his own opinion on it and would seek to adjust the wanting to be a girl part rather than the having a dick part.

Yes you can. Although you might not have as many rewards in heaven as soon as you feel repentant and believe Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior you can go get Baptized and then receive the Holy Spirit.

Anyone who believes they're not a sinner doesn't have the truth in them. The real hard truth of the Bible is learning we all deserve hell and because of the grace of God, he died for us because the penalty is death. He raised from death so we could follow after him.

Whatever anyone else says. Just read the Bible and learn what it says sincerely.

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

A useful pastebin.

Also if you can't imagine repenting ever. Ask God to help you.

I'm hearing that you don't feel like the body you have is the one that matches up with your mind. Perhaps you should adapt your mind to the body God gave you rather than the other way around.

I don't say that without compassion, I acknowledge it's probably shit to feel like you don't even belong in your own body, and it must be pretty awkward sometimes to be a 2 in a world of 1s and 0s.

You're putting us in an awkward place, though, because if we legitimise your condition in the way you'd probably want us to, we've effectively claimed that God fucked up. You understand we can't do that, yeah?

You have an ego that disconnects you from nature to the extent that you believe you are the opposite sex

You will not inherit the kingdom of god

YOU AREN'T A TRANSGIRL, YOU'RE FUCKING MENTALLY ILL. GOD HATES YOU, GET LOST.

God loves everyone and wants us all to come to repentance so that he can give mercy to us.

To acknowledge you're committing a sin and to continue it until death is the opposite of repentance. If you continue to sin fully knowing you're sinning you are not repenting. A murderer who had an epiphany and asks forgiveness and repents can be forgiven, a murderer who asks for forgiveness but continues to murder for the rest of his life assuming he will just be forgiven for it has not truly repented and will therefore not be absolved.

I agree but telling someone to not even try is the same as casting a stumbling block before them. I believe God knows Anons heart way better than us and can convince them better if we remind people that God loves us all and wants us all to come back home.

I have a lot of trouble with people trying to wall others off from eternal life with hatred. Its not a Biblical teaching at all. We are to be loving even to our enemies, long suffering and willing to teach with love.

>You're putting us in an awkward place, though, because if we legitimise your condition in the way you'd probably want us to, we've effectively claimed that God fucked up. You understand we can't do that, yeah?

I see where people get that idea, but I don't think that really follows. If a blind person gets a prosthetic eye, is that a claim that God screwed up? If a person with schizophrenia takes medication to control their symptoms, that doesn't mean God fucked up. God gave me the spirit of a woman and the body of a man. For what reason, I don't pretend to know, but freaks of nature don't mean God makes mistakes. Additionally, why should I value the body I have been given higher than the feminine soul I was given?

I know that it's an awkward position, and I think that's a large part of the reason I'm having trouble formally joining a Church or seeking baptism. I believe in a very conservative interpretation of theology, but any Church I might wish to attend would not accept someone like me.

Which is part of the reason I was hoping for a little more nuanced discussion than the endless shouts of "SINNER," but that was kind of a silly hope wasn't it?

We can't claim that God messed up because that would be a lie. However he has given us all challenges we must face in life and we do live in a fallen world still that has decayed because of Adam bringing sin into all of creation.

We have to accept that God has to handle the more difficult physical or mental troubles here but we are beholding to give the gospel and lead whoever towards the scripture.

I'm not convincing him do not even try or trying to wall him off from heaven. I'm saying he cannot get into heaven if he continues to sin because then he is not truly repenting. He cannot get into heaven as a "trans girl" because he is continuing to sin without repentance. To get in he must accept he is sinning and stop and repent.

It is not compassionate to enable and encourage a sinner. Showing them the path to heaven is compassionate, not enabling their sins and convincing them they don't have to change knowing in your heart that will result in them not being saves.

>God loves everyone
>......... EXCEPT GAYS!
Fuck off, when will you cucks make up your fucking mind?

what the fuck man

every time you christian retards type anything it just sounds like gobbel-de-gook

Yes.

When God makes commands not to do certain things (such as sodomy) he doesn't make them because he is offended or harmed by you doing it. He makes commands because he loves you and doesn't want you to hurt yourself unnecessarily.

There are many hateful people on Sup Forums who simply use Christianity to attack Muslims, Jews, LGBT and Atheists; but that hatred isn't the meaning of Christianity.

>Can a humble, dutiful, conservative, and modest transgirl be welcomed into the Kingdom of God?

My best advice would be to start praying everyday. Start your day with the Lords Prayer. Talk to god like you would a respected older member of your family and and listen as hard as you can because he will speak to you in you heart.

A sinner like all the rest, trust in the Lord and your position is secured.

Your best hope is to start praying to the Most High Father who is in Heaven. He already knows what you need.

Get a Bible and read it. It will be hard and confusing but remember His promise. Seek and you shall find. If something seems off. Its probably you and just ask God to fix it and to help you understand.

I used to be the worst kind of sinner. I was in a similar position to you but God fixed me completely. He does not leave anyone stranded.

He is a very gentle and loving and merciful Father to those who are willing to follow after His commandments and have a relationship with Him.
God loves everyone but many choose death.

Thank you.

You're not a "transwoman". You are a man wearing women's clothing. The bible is quit clear about this.
> “A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment; for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

>God gave me the spirit of a woman and the body of a man

He did not though. Your ego here is clouding you. You are sick and cannot be healed of it unless you acknowledge this. Denying your sin will prevent you from entering heaven and you should not attempt to join any church formally or be baptized with this attitude because it directly contradicts all of their teachings and beliefs. It's like asking how to be a vegetarian as someone who eats meat. Ask God for guidance and assistance to help you overcome your sin. It is the only way forward.

Actually I think we should have an online prayer session right now. There is a person here who is seeking god and we should try our best to help them.

Jesus said that 'where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them' so if all of us pray together right now then Jesus will be among us.

>Our Father, which art in heaven,
>hallowed be thy name;
>thy kingdom come;
>thy will be done,
>in earth as it is in heaven.
>Give us this day our daily bread.
>And forgive us our trespasses,
>as we forgive them that trespass against us.
>And lead us not into temptation;
>but deliver us from evil.
>For thine is the kingdom,
>the power, and the glory,
>for ever and ever.
>Amen.

God loves everyone but when you spit in his face and disregard his teachings then you are choosing to turn your back from him. He still loves you but if you willfully go against him you will not be saved

If God loved everyone then he wouldn't condemn the gay ones to an eternity of Hell. Your God is a fucking retard and so are all his blind followers. Go kill yourself.

Well that just about brought me to tears. Thank you.

God died for ALL people.

>I love you so much that if you aren't PERFECT you will be sent to the fiery pits of Hell where the most evil being in existence will torture you for eternity
Fuck off

He's omnipotent, he didn't have to die. Your God's an idiot.

God loves everyone enough to give them the choice to go to heaven. He shows you the path and gives you a choice. If you choose not to take this path and instead take the path to sin then that isn't his lack of love, that is your own choice, which sends you to hell. This is the entire concept of free will. If every single person was saved automatically and would join him then humans would not have free will.

The fact that you can choose to either go to Hell or Heaven is retarded. If he loves he so much then Hell is irrelevant. Instead of just severing our consciousness when we fuck up he sends us to eternal torment. God is literally worse than a nigger.

You don't have to be perfect. No humans is perfect and every human is a sinner. You have to repent. All you have to do is say you're sorry for your sins and accept him.

You mean Christ?

>The fact that you can choose to either go to Hell or Heaven is retarded.

It's the whole point of life and free will. If there was no choice then there would not be free will, and there would be no point to us even having this life. He would have just created us all in heaven without an earthly world in the first place if that was his plan. The whole point is free will.

Keep throwing out that edginess though. It's really impressing all the 13 year olds you'll show screenshots to later

Yes, but the rule is you can only repent once. If you fuck up again you're done for and are sent to Hell. God is a fucking moron.

Jesus Christ is God.

What use is his death for those who don't have salvation? Christ through his death offers God's salvation to all, but only to those who are the elect doest it do any good

>the father
>the son
>the holy spirit
Jesus Christ is God in human form.

Absolute heresy. Once salvation is received it cannot be lost.

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

30 I and my Father are one.

We are given a choice. The gift of our salvation is just awaiting out acceptance.

If you aren't a piece of shit then I dont see why not

if it isn't lost then why is it a requirement that you must pray to God and repent every single day? That would imply the salvation you asked for the day before was lost because you sinned. ayy lmao

what is the Holy Spirit? the Father or the Son?

You can repent as long as you're actually repentant. If you're lying then you're not really repentant.

Keep swearing and insulting God though. It totally makes you look like a bad ass i promise . You're literally a fedora meme

God may hate you, but Satan will welcome you with open arms as one of his own.

We're an accepting bunch. If you get tired of being kicked down by the 'Godly', we're here for you.

>transgirl
No such thing exists.

Agreed

Free will is what's sending us all to Hell then because nobody wants to follow stupid rules of a God they don't even 100% know exists. If God wants us to do well, then why doesn't he just show up? Even if he does prove he exists, the free will would still be there.

>why is it a requirement that you must pray to God and repent every single day?

It isn't. You're making up information to disagree with now lmao.

I'm not doing it to look like a badass, I'm doing it because I hate him if he does exist. Keep getting those jimmies rustled though.

Are you even a fucking Christian? It is a requirement that you pray to God every day.

Depends on a few situations

Are you post-op?
>If not don't opt for the operation

If you are
>Do you plan on having sex with men now and into the indefinite future?
If yes, then probably not. Though who knows the mercy of our lord.

Homosexual sex is a sin, and if you plan on continuing to sin without atleast fighting it then you will probably get into God's kingdom.

If you do not plan on having regular homosexual sex, and occasionally fall into sin but are sincerely sorry and contrite then you would likely be welcomed to the kingdom of God.

>Not arguing about semantics on homosexual sex here. Just because you change up your genitalia does not change you were born a male, so it is still homosexual sex.

>Yes I am unaware that it sucks, but we must each carry our cross. Though yours is likely heavier than a lot of ours.

No, our choices are what send us to hell. He shows us the path and gives us the choice. If you choose not to go down that path then it is your choice, not him.

If you have a child you give it advice and raise it as best you can and try to show it the way, but you still let it choose it's own life. You don't break it's legs so it can't leave the house and force it to choose the exact career path you want and never make its own decisions, even if your decisions would lead to it having the best life. That doesn't mean you love it less by allowing it to make choices which lead to a less favorable life, it means you love it enough to make its own choice.

Autism

There is no such scripture. There are many gifts to having a healthy relationship with God and rewards too but it has nothing to do with salvation.

Jesus Christ died because we are unable to raise ourselves from the penalty of our sins which is death but he could. So he took on all the worlds sins unto himself into death so that we may all be able to receive that gift.

Not an argument.

>Homosexual sex is a sin, and if you plan on continuing to sin without atleast fighting it then you will probably *not* get into God's kingdom.

Also the Australian guy is retarded, don't take his bait anymore lads.

I'm headed to bed but OP please do pray to God and ask for His help at the very least. Receiving your salvation is the most important goal in life.

>I'm so edgy I hate god
I hate the fedora meme argument but you are literally it I hope you realize

I am and it is not. We pray to be closer to God and because we love him. Not because he requires it or demands it

you were created perfect in the eyes of the lord and you've destroyed the body he gave you.

Yes, you need to believe the gospel. You have to believe that God died for your sins and only trusting him can bring you the gift of eternal life.

Read the word of God, especially the Gospel of John to learn more, and the more you hear the word the more your faith grows. You have to fall back on the simple truth of the cross when you get confused though.

You're going to learn how transgenderism can be a problem and that God wants what's best for your, and will likely encourage you and motivate you back to manhood. I don't like to admit it but the same thing happened to me and I've never felt more like a man now.

God won't disown you if you have believed, but his chastisement is harsh; all for your own good in this life, but he'll fix it all when he comes back.

Fuck off free trial Australia. :D

>>I'm so edgy I hate god
Yeah read the God Delusion, it will tell you everything you have to know about your fake God.

Well what don't you ask god yourself?
I think it's pretty simple. Either youre will in to put your bullish aside for God, or you will not partake in the kingdom of heaven. You're not trans and you're not a girl. STOP EXPECTING GOD TO CONCEDE TO YOUR WICKEDNESS.

I have read the God delusion. I'll buy a fedora and a Katana next, that's probably what I need to reach euphoria like you

Read the bible though. It will tell you everything you need to know about your fedora

>I have read the God delusion
Did you get memed on so hard that you actually went and read it? Or are you just saying this to make your opinion look more correct then it actually is?

no, no he cannot, as the punishment for faggotry is clearly outlined in the bible.

The Bible was written by a Roman with authority, not God. Also I love my fedora collection thanks!

If you look like a girl, then God, Jesus and I will all run train on your boi pucci

Maybe trough going to hell first, purifying and also trough the prayer of Church - you will be saved for the second judgement.

Unless you repent now and let go of your deviant sexual behavior, and work to purify while still alive, to be saved from going to hell at all.

It's better to be a humble servant in the kingdom of God than to be the least tortured soul in hell, it's infinitely better.

And the least in Heaven is much above the best human on earth.

I was an atheist for almost a decade between the ages of about 14 to 24 before I found the truth. Examining all sides of the argument helps me form a belief I'm confident in

The God delusion was written by a jew trying to market something to you by a Ellington you a false sense of intellectual suleriority .

It's true much of the letters in new testament were written by a Roman citizen. He done it because God chose him - also had many revelations and direct contact with spiritual realities.

It is a rigged game. Christianity is Stockholm Syndrome.

>transgirl
Unless you intermediately repent of what you did and walk in the spirit with Jesus staying away of all sin (homosexuality, lust, etc), you have no chance.

bible.org/question/can-homosexual-enter-kingdom-heaven

blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-now/2016/06/20/prophecies-of-the-forthcoming-cataclysms-and-mayhem

Yes as long as you don't try and raise a family full of deranged kids.

How sad that you lost your faith in yourself.

Fuck. That was meant for

I have plenty of faith in myself. Hence me engaging every criticism directed at me. Because I'm secure in my belief.

Oy vey but the Jew's are God's chosen people. Insulting them would surely hurt your precious sky daddys feelings.

No, you're replying to all my shitposts and bait because you're a fucking idiot.

They were, and then they denied his son the Messiah. God's people are those who accept Jesus Christ.

These fables grew from primitive ideas about how to build a resilient and prosperous society - they were naturally selected along with their tribes. Today they are irrelevant.

Replying to each one defeating your arguments. Keep trying m8.

no

mutilating your body is egotistical

>go forth and multiply, so that I shall have more slaves to do my bidding

>can't distinguish the difference between a shitpost/bait and an actual argument
Wow you must get bullied a lot on here.

You have mental illness, go visit a doctor before you kill yourself

Back when you were actually posting about Christianity I was correct your incorrect information. Now you've devolved to shit posting you're right so I'll stop.

I'm glad you're admitting your edgy opinions were just shit posting after I corrected you on everything though. It would be embarrassing if you actually believed what you posted.

You choose to beg your gaoler for mercy, instead of forcing yourself free of your bondage.

Kek welcomes you

Says the sheepfucker

>Believing in god

Deuteronomy says that a man shouldn't wear woman's clothing, so transgenderism is assuredly out. That said that's old testament and so who knows.

God made you a man for a reason. Do you not respect the work of the creator? If not you might be as devout and faithful as you thought.

No, OP is a woman and God cursed her with the wrong body for shits and giggles.

Get out of here you disgusting permissive protestant scum, your doctrine and yours alone allows people to walk straight into hell thinking that works are not necessary for salvation. You show your hatred of common people by not giving them the hard unadulterated truth that if they continue to live their immoral lives that they will burn.