Why are Sup Forums gen y and z shitters so obsessed with taking potshots at boomers (and silents people think are...

Why are Sup Forums gen y and z shitters so obsessed with taking potshots at boomers (and silents people think are boomers) when they literally don't care?

>"haha u had a youth culture that turned society upside down but we got lil peep inhaling xans and sociopathic thots on insta! take that old faggot!'

By now people 'should' be taking shots at gen x but they can't because gen x laid the foundations for all music commonly discussed on here

Z is reactionary. X and Millennials are narcissistic, ruthless social climbers. Anyone would've done what the Boomers did in their situation.

How about you little latte-drinking, 4-eyed, girlyboy faggots stop blaming previous generations and take some responsability for yourselves?

how is being a kike lover a positive thing?

learn how to spell grandpa

Jews aren't the enemy, the satanic elites are.

only boomer i like besides my parents

Baby Boomers are objectively the most based generation.

>tfw born in le wrong generashun

>By now people 'should' be taking shots at gen x but they can't because gen x laid the foundations for all music commonly discussed on here
I can. I fucking hate indie music, and that is a Gen X creation.

What do you like?

Baby Boomers are just as, if not more entitled than Millennials. Boomers fucked the future of our society, culture, economy, security, etc.
This is not to say Millennials and Gen X won't fuck shit up more in the coming decades. We'll see how things go when Boomers are out of the picture and Gen Z comes in.

>Boomers fucked the future of our society, culture, economy, security, etc.
How?

>We'll see how things go when Boomers are out of the picture
boomers will never go out of the picture. these fucks will find a way to live to 150. all of them

boomers
>dreams for the future but give them up for 18000 tv channels
Gen x
>What future?
millennials
>dreams for the future but gives them up for the likes

Gen Z, or at least the white ones, are the cuckold generation. They would rather watch someone cook, drive, play a videogame and fuck than do it themselves.

not if we kill them.

I thought Gen Z and millenials were two different things.

boomer holocaust when

I know that a lot of millennials and gen z are definitely lazy and wasteful, but people my age can't stand boomers because no one in history has
>been given so much and left the next generation so little, spending not just all their money but all our money and all our kids money
>took a 90% white country and turned it into a 56% shithole
>outsourced so many jobs from young, talented white men who should have careers and houses and families that now staying home while Jamal gives three white teenage girls STDS a week because their grandparents jobs got outsourced to Indians who work half as much for half the price
>cucked harder to the Israelis than any other generation
>complained so much about their kids not moving out even though my father graduated from college with no debt paying $350 a semester and got hired right out of school and didn’t have to compete with a shitskin for his job
>jewed the housing market so badly that their net worth goes up while white men can’t hope to afford decent housing
>ushered in feminism
>lived so long that their last decade on earth is spent in a hospital pissing in a bag for $4000 a day, a bill that we have to pick up

Boomer holocaust when?

the luxury and ease of modernity has made society lazy. ww3 can't happen soon enough

you forgot that despite all that they still have the most unbearable case of unwarranted self importance that the world has ever seen

The silent generation: had to live through material hardship, the depression, and ww2. liked jazz. and frank sinatra

Boomers: fucking morons who got everything handed to them, lived in america where everything was perfect, especially the economy. drug addled hippie morons who destroyed society with post modernism and then voted for reagan.

Gen x: The first generation to realize boomers where fucking retards. latch key kids screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUTURE" at their retard hippie parents who were never home

Millennials: the first generation to grow up post internet, post cold war, and without an economic boom. Gets blamed for everything bad that happens in the world. Was helicopter parented by gen X because boomers were retards. likes anime

Gen z: ??????????

Gen-Z is exactly what the OP said. That is literally all it is other than 'surrealist stalin memes'

Also a lot of younger silents like Elvis, Zappa, Dylan, Baez etc aren't quite like that

t. Millennial who wishes he was a boomer

>boomers are entitled
>their biggest sin is literally not doing everything for me because i am both white and male
you are the people this guy is describing to a tee

Gen z arguably the best generation in decades

gen z are mouth breathing nihilistic consumers who make shit music and look like retards

>Amerimutt taking side with israel
jews truly rule over those Americucks

LIL PUMP OOO
LIL PUMP YAH

boomers
>we have to keep ourselves in good shape and live the time of our life to piss of them pesky communists

gen z
>we have the right to be grotesque and oppress people because bullshit historical quotas, also our final destination is communism

u are under us soyboy, now go back to target your boss is lookin for u

Gay thread desu familia...