I've decided I prefer this to Bonito Generation, it's more raw and experimental...

I've decided I prefer this to Bonito Generation, it's more raw and experimental, but equally it has something to it that's lacking from most PC Music and associated projects. Can anyone rec me anything similar?

Me too. Pocket Crocodile best track and not up for debate. I like this and KKB though I am a pseudo-weeb.

Me too, the sound was more crushing

gets me everytime

Yeah I also like Nanda Collection, nice to see someone with similar taste.

Do you guys like capsule? Similar to both (same producer as KPP). I feel like they're super underrated on Sup Forums.

I've never heard of them but thanks for the rec. I'll check them out tonight.

I haven't listened, where should I start with them?

if you want more bubblegum poppy sounds listen to their album Cutie Cinema Replay. If you want more electro-disco, listen to Fruits Clipper or Sugarless Girl. They have like 14 albums and each one is great in their own way.

I've been meaning to actually make a flowchart of their discography...

i missed out on any talk of Bonito Generation before the crusher meme, was there ever a point where people seriously discussed that album? literally every poster just calls it shit
it was one of my favourites of 2016

Thanks for the rec, I've just put CCR on. So far, so good.

People should discuss it seriously, it's a really fun album with some good production and upbeat lyrics. One of my faves of 2016 too.

PC Musics originals are great but their production work sucks it all sounds like they took a completed track and had someone sing over it as if there was no real interaction between the musician they were producing for and the person producing

just laying down some truth

it's too late user.

How so?

la creatura...

I'm not a waifufag and I don't think she's that pretty sorry. Glad she's dating a normal person

I like their music though

What is your point

i like this one better too. i enjoy that it is concerned with multiracial identity and diaspora experiences

el monstruo de l'inferno...

>pocket crocodile

patrician

it's almost as if you have no grasp of what PC Music's aesthetic is supposed to convey

???

MOAR

It's cool that a musician I like seems to be in a relationship with someone who makes her happy.

i can taste your tears from my computer screen

I'm /teamcrusher/

Yeah, it doesn't get much rawer, they really crushed the competition.

I hate the soyboy meme but seeing them with their mouths open made me burst out laughing
fuck me

>a dick-obsessed roider with fetal alcohol syndrome
>a normal person

Why the fuck does he have bigger lips than Jay-Z, anyway?

you soyboy cucks, i want to suck crusher's cock #teamcrusher

is much smaller than does he seriously go outside with a boner fully on display.. i admire his confidence

CRUSHER CRUSHER CRUSHER CRUSH HER CRUSH HER CRUSH HER

after reading this thread i hate her music now

>Implying Gus and Jamie aren't the driving force behind KKB

Eat shit waifufag HAHHAHHAAHA

what a bitch!

what a bitch!

DELET-

he got one hellavuh nice dick

so do i

post it

na

fuck that bitch, she's only a fucking normalfag

>See thread about the umpteenth trio with 2 soybois and a thot as a frontman making generic borderline rip offs of any pc music artist
>Get in expecting waifufags
>Get ready to shitpost
>Scroll down
>Waifufags absolutely destroyed by some based shitposter

are there ever any waifufags ever in KKB threads? Its all just crusher posting with no provocation (not that I'm complaining).

ITS ALL DICKSLAP