Reality check

Brexit will never happen

Trump will never be president

Just a friendly reminder on the reality of the will of the eternal Jew and the world will never get better. The ride never ends.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

daily reminder catalonia didn't get independence

daily reminder scotland didn't get Independence

daily reminder greece didn't get independence

Is this u bb? Mirin u fa real.

Hope u don never cry. A bb like u deserves to be treated right.
>tfw thinkin of u hurtin. :'(

I know.

Life is only pain.

Dam was gonna hit on that girl but this one nigga is just too sweet for real

This ones 4 u homie (pours drink on floor*

Kek wills it you heathen, it must be true.

Brexit won't happen.

Trump, on the other hand, has a solid chance at becoming the next president.

P.S I am a homo

Is this some sort of kuck thread?
Fuck off it's happening faggot.

Is that my fucking little sister!?!?!

I didn't know chinks were redpilled on the Jewish question

People also said Germany would never rise again after the versailles treaty that ended ww1, and yet we all know how that turned out...

You cannot stop the gears of destiny once they have started turning.

Don't talk to my gf like that

I dunno, I see it as a win-win situation. Trump wins and we have a chance at turning this whole nightmare around or hillary is fraudulently elected which means we double down on the degeneracy train hurdling us faster and faster towards total collapse before our bodies deteriorate and we aren't able to fight back.

The juice seek out a balance between these two that does not involve total collapse or legislative reform... they want a slow, stagnate death of western civilization via race-mixing so they can go back to the old days operating the global slave trade out in the open without white people around to foil their devious plans.

>kek

More like KUK amirite

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)

>yfw kek is actually cuck and has been cucking you pathetic plebes all this while

moar pls.

I am japanese-american, why do I love south chinese girls so much. why.

So if one of those things do happen, will you retards at last admit the jews do not run the world? do you even read the shit you type? you absolute bellends.

>south Chinese girls

>if
>jews do not run the world

Pick one

sg girls are from guangdong, teochew and south fujian, right?

Friendly reminder than alien invasion is happening before the general election and Obama is permanent war commander of Earth.

Trump will be president

>guandong
>canto scum

They're Singaporean girls who have mixed and bred with a plethora of other races including Mudslime Jungle Monkeys and Poo in loos and the occasional laowai.

defeatism doesn't suit a human being. there will be a war and people will be forced to choose a side. choose wisely.

I choose both sides

Trump doesn't actually want to be President

Nigger nose.

1 in 4 at best

*grabs you by the throat*

BACK THE FUCK OFF!?