/chart/ thread, non Sup Forums-core edition

/chart/ thread, non Sup Forums-core edition.
If you post Sup Forums-core in this thread, I will laugh at you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VFouULBbZ4c
youtube.com/watch?v=_vrnyNx1bhU
youtube.com/watch?v=9AnW3H54mMU
youtube.com/watch?v=_bjVqZucAko
youtube.com/watch?v=l7VrIhXQNIo
youtube.com/watch?v=JGtTvTL2DTw
youtube.com/watch?v=Jdvy-LGiSJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Laugh.

Besides the Kanye, I respect this

i deserve to be laughed at

At least it's color coordinated

Suicidal Tendencies - Suicidal Tendencies
Don Caballero - 2
Polvo - Today's Active Lifestyles
Debris' - Static Disposal
Fulano - Fulano

DJ Smokey - Evil Wayz
Babyfather - 419
Whitest Taino Alive - Manda Nudes

No Sup Forumscore at all, or just no reorganized and trimmed down mucore chart?

But the Modest Mouse, MGMT, Talk Talk, Suicide, Nirvana, Shellac, of Montreal, Opeth and Rites of Spring albums are Sup Forumscore!

My chart is probably the most non-Sup Forums-core chat you're gonna see on here. Anyone got some good indie-rock or indie-pop recommendations?

Talk Talk, Nirvana, Of Montreal and Modest Mouse yes, but I've been listening to MGMT since I was 12 so honestly I think I deserve to keep that one. As for the rest, I've rarely seen theme posted here.

you're a waste of life and should give up

what's the album to the left of dsotm?
i like most of what you have here even if theres alot of mu

saved, gonna go through all the ones I don't know and see what I like. Looks good though.
nice. Wish there was album titles though
color co-ordination
you like female vocalists a lot. How do you feel about Enya?

At the Gates - Slaughter of the Soul
Opeth - My Arms, Your Hearse
Cynic - Focus
Bloodbath - Resurrection Through Carnage
Mastodon - Remission
great taste btw

I don't match with your taste at all but you seen to be a kind soul
much love bby

say no more my man:

running (does that mean you care?) - stepdad
rare form - millionyoung
hearts on fire - cut copy
local joke - neon indian
annie - neon indian
addict - adventure galley
it's a war - blackbird blackbird
we are blind and riding the merry-go-round - Alaska in winter
when they fight they fight - generationals
live from hell - glowbug
we bros - WU LYF
choices - the hoosiers
goodbye mr. a - the hoosiers
sarajevo - the hoosiers
swept inside - future islands
neu chicago - clive tanaka y su orquesta

f(x) - pink tape
gain - hawwah

i like enya a lot, watermark is in my top 10 albums

The album is Midori - セカンド (Sekando)

hello

were those recommendations? I'm already familiar with all of them

i don't like Slaughter of the Soul. i do like early At the Gates (The Red in the Sky is Ours) though

Opeth were one of my favourite bands back in High School. I rarely listen to them nowadays and a lot of their stuff I don't like as much as I did but I still think some of their stuff is high quality (Morningrise is on my chart if you look closely). MAYH is pretty solid, I especially like "When", although its not even in my top 5 Opeth albums.

I actually pretty fond of Focus, but not enough for it to crack my top 100. I think all of Cynic's post-reunion stuff is absolute dogshit however.

Bloodbath is okay

Mastodon are one of my least favourite bands of all time

at any rate thanks for the compliment i rarely browse this board

thank

thanks bby

Word. Out of your chart, I've only heard Ratatat, so I'm looking forward to hearing what you've got.

into some weird shit

Shpongle, Flylo and the avalnches are the only things I've heard of on your chart. Saved. Gonna explore your chart later thnx for also being weird mang

thank you for being so kind, and even though my recs were not so helpful I'm glad you are already familiar with all of them
in fact when I saw your chart I already guessed you knew the bands I rec but I don't like to dont give recs to charts I like
keep up the good taste man

thank you very much so. I'll definetely check out both albums(I listened to CoB ablum a long time ago so it will be nice to revisit it now)
I assume this is your chart right? Sorry I'm not familiar with the majority of the albums here so my recs will be kind of useless
between the buried and me - alaska
The Dear Hunter - Act I or Act II
Muse - Black holes and revelations
Steven Wilson - Insurgents
Ghost - Meliora
also, thank for the compliment and the recs

you got me on the money haha.
Never hard of steven wilson or ghost meliora so I'll be sure to check those out :)

might as well review charts

this is me

Approve of Floyd, Tangerine Dream, Morningrise as Opeth pic, Darkthrone, Rainbow in Curved Air, Earth 2

uh i like prodigy

very strong approval of Kate Bush and Meddle, nice job with Chroma Key (i

Husker Du - Zen Arcade
Ariel Pink - pom pom
Abilene - s/t
Sun Ra - Nuclear War
Fishmans - Long Season
Good taste
Animal Collective - Here Comes the Indian
Mark McGuire - Language Barrier
Graham Lambkin - Salmon

check out my chart for similar stuff

continued

massive love for the Shpongle. some of Coil's stuff is really good (mainly their 90s electronic stuff a la Time Machines, LSD, Astral Disaster, Musick to Play in the Dark) but I personally could never get into their later albums like the two you have there

major major approval of Steve Roach. Tangerine Dream, Yes, Tool, Twin Peaks OST, King Crimson, DSOTM, Mayhem, etc. are all good to see. never heard of Fishmans before but thanks for the rec may check it out later

i'm not going to remove the few Sup Forumscore albums on here just because they're Sup Forumscore, go fuck yourself

nice going by the albums that i do recognize. wish you included the titles.

lazy lazy patrick swayze

I could smoke a fat blunt and listen to your chart and love it.

+Tool, King Crimson, Frank Sinatra, Pink Floyd, Mayhem
Death - Scream Bloody Gore
Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus
Wishbone Ash - Argus
Kansas - Leftoverture

Sorry for the mucore and the shit taste.

not as lazy as me

i would chill w/ u desu

Thanks buddy
nice digits too
youtube.com/watch?v=VFouULBbZ4c

Like seeing Maus, Pavement and LUM on there.
Too lazy to type so I'll just link ya a few tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=_vrnyNx1bhU
youtube.com/watch?v=9AnW3H54mMU
youtube.com/watch?v=_bjVqZucAko

thanks, please do. i live in a small town in an irrelevant country and have no close friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=l7VrIhXQNIo

i would gladly die to this piece, you guys don't understand

Negro Black

Interesting taste. Nice Tame Impala pick, but Metallica??
Overall best chart here. What is 2nd row far right?

Why listen to Wagner when you could be listening to Mahler?

forgot my recs
check out:
youtube.com/watch?v=JGtTvTL2DTw
and
youtube.com/watch?v=Jdvy-LGiSJ0

because i listen to both
and i like opera

Don't usually like that much thrash metal but RTL is a legitimate 10/10
The album 2nd row on the right is Mark McGuire - Language Barrier, flawless atmospheric drone

does posting pics of kt feel any different for you these days?

The Lowercase Noises is sounding pretty cool desu

why in the fuck is to imagine so high. It wasn't even as good as hard

Go on, try.

Smells like sweat and wears a decaying leather jacket, is 25 but already bald
gay
wishes he is better than he is but resents those that are worse
lonely
responds too quickly to texts
wonders why he can't go back in time
is always there for friends

If you have entry-level and/or Sup Forumscore taste: don't ask for recs.
Instead, listen to albums you don't recognize from other people's charts (the less familiar you are with the chart, the better).
That's the best recommendation anyone can give you.

>tfw working on my FLAC collection
Collecting is nice, I'm already on my 500th FLAC album perfectly cataloged and I already have a hundred more to catalog and many more to download.

>all lady gaga except joanne
whats wrong with you

Negativland-Dispepsi

>Illinoise
>Close to the Edge
>Velvet Underground and Nico
>Trout Mask Replica
>Freak Out
>Ween
>Paranoid
>Revolver
>Talk Talk
>Zeppelin
>Olivia Tremor Control
>The Avalanches
>Brian Wilson
>Implying you actually sit around and listen to NASA's golden record in your free time
>Criticizing other users for having pleb taste

was meant for

>working on my FLAC collection
for what possible reason

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form, because if you post annonymously [sic] by default but choose to gain a sense of identity in your posting, it most likely means that you are an attention grubbing whore who has their heart on being a board celebrity rather than actually contributing anything worthwhile. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my best to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Any help with getting into hip hop? Please. I really love the albums on pic related but most of the other hip hop albums I've listened to are really boring to me (Kendrick Lamar, Three 6 Mafia, Eminem, Viper, Lil B, clouddead). Is there anything out there for me?

i'm still more Sup Forumscore than i would like, recs would be appreciated

>Christian and the hedgehog boys
why?

>not liking the #1 boyband worldwide

some popular classics you'd like
>Kanye West - MBDTF
>GZA - Liquid Swords
>DJ Shadow - Endtroducing
>MF DOOM - Mm Food

some slightly lesser known stuff you'd like
>Airospace - 戦場ヶ原 ひたぎ [vol. II]
>Kool A.D. - Word O.K.
>Ghostemane - Hexada
>Lil Ugly Mane - Third Side of Tape

Cut it out with the girl fetish jesus

Best chart I've seen in a very long time, fantastic taste user. Deep Turtle is criminally underrated
Comb through NoMeansNo's discography, although if it's just one check out Small Parts Isolated and Destroyed
Flying Lizards s/t
Exuma s/t
Rip Rig + Panic - God
After Dinner - Paradise of Replica

I unironically like Christian and the hedgehog boys because their music sounds like pure depression and sadness

taste is basic but recs would be nice, trying to get out of my comfort zone

need rec's

how did you put the saturation trilogy in there?

Do you have the names of the albums without the title or artist name on the cover? Or just a list those albums all look cool

Thanks! Also, Lil Ugly Mane is pretty boring to me, honestly. I remembered I really like The Roots - Things Fall Apart and Quasimoto - The Unseen as well. I'll try the others, thanks!

Archival and trans-coding to 96 kbps Opus to have all my music library on phone at once. That's comfy as fuck.

Yes, I'm critizing others for listening exclusively to Sup Forumscore and entry-level garbage. I do have some Sup Forumscore and entry-level garbage in my chart, but the difference is that my chart is not made exclusively out of it.

>i'm still more Sup Forumscore than i would like, recs would be appreciated
See

im late to this thread but

your chart's cool man, maybe you should check out Captain Murphy or maybe some Memphis hip-hop
sick taste, would smoke and longboard with

Eat shit and die you gatekeeping fucking cuck, you aren’t cooler than anybody who doesn’t have time to listen to 20-30 albums a week like some of us just fucking recc something instead of being an argumentative pretentious lazyposting fucking pleb

>doesn’t have time to listen to 20-30 albums a week
>that's roughly 3 albums a day
if you have so little free time you might as well just kill yourself
also, it takes as much time to listen to non-Sup Forumscore as it would take you to listen to Sup Forumscore, so fuck off

i recognize every single thing on your chart though, i don't think that your taste is beyond entry-level to the degree that you're pretending it is.

Sup Forums core is literally nothing more than the most common denominators for people who love music, and culturally important albums that were widely acclaimed before and regardless of the existence of Sup Forums
Take your retarded fucking confirmation bias and shove it up your pretentious dick hole and give some plebs a fucking rec you stupid mongoloid
Of course someone without time to listen to music all the time (you know people with jobs and kids and lives, I’m fortunate enough to have a job where I can have headphones in all day) is going to fucking pick an album in which the odds are in favor of enjoying you stupid fuck

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form, because if you post annonymously [sic] by default but choose to gain a sense of identity in your posting, it most likely means that you are an attention grubbing whore who has their heart on being a board celebrity rather than actually contributing anything worthwhile. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my best to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

the amount of salt in that picture and post is palpable

It is beyond entry-level though. Beyond "how much" entry-level is another thing however.

>Sup Forums core is literally nothing more than the most common denominators for people who love music
no lmao, that's about as true as making the same claim but for Queen and Led Zeppelin
>and culturally important albums that were widely acclaimed before and regardless of the existence of Sup Forums
Like half of Sup Forumscore, yet Sup Forumscore still ignores loads of important albums (and recordings in general, because not all music was meant to be distributed through albums)

>give some plebs a fucking rec you stupid mongoloid
I already did, fucktard. See >Of course someone without time to listen to music all the time (you know people with jobs and kids and lives, I’m fortunate enough to have a job where I can have headphones in all day) is going to fucking pick an album in which the odds are in favor of enjoying you stupid fuck
Well, I study for about as much time someone goes to work, and yet I still manage to listen to something beyond Sup Forumscore, so I think your case is closer tied to retardation than having a job. Really, you can just listen to music while commuting, you should reach 20 albums per week that way.

Yes, because those people are a fucking cancer and exhibit the most pointless and masturbatory behavior imaginable

I would take someone like the picture anytime before Sup Forumsdrone #7232. At least you get to hear new music from the "pretentions users" like the one above, with the Sup Forumsdrone not even that.

Are you really so fucking dense that you think that people who don’t listen to 20 albums a week are just stupid? You really are an insufferable cunt

Every lifestyle and path of interest should be directly parallel to your own, otherwise they aren’t worthy of recs because they’re waaaayyy too fucking beneath you

>Are you really so fucking dense that you think that people who don’t listen to 20 albums a week are just stupid?
I think you lack reading comprehension, retard.

>Every lifestyle and path of interest should be directly parallel to your own, otherwise they aren’t worthy of recs because they’re waaaayyy too fucking beneath you
See above.

You’re also fucking retarded if you believe an average person spends 20 hours a week commuting. My drive to work is 5 minutes, 5 times a week, and I’m not going to subject the people around me at home and out and about to 90% of music that I’m exploring

friendo and this dude are probably the most obnoxious tripfags on Sup Forums, just take a nap man

>You’re also fucking retarded if you believe an average person spends 20 hours a week commuting.
The average album is like 40 minutes. 20 albums per week is 800 minutes. Let's suppose you listen to twice as much music on weekends and you have 90 minutes per day on weekdays and 180 minutes per day on weekends. That's pretty average for someone who actually listens to music.

>My drive to work is 5 minutes, 5 times a week, and I’m not going to subject the people around me at home and out and about to 90% of music that I’m exploring
Good for you, this means that you have even more free time than I have to listen to music.

>friendo and this dude are probably the most obnoxious tripfags on Sup Forums
That's because we are the only ones you know.

Imagine wasting your time arguing about pointless shit, being chilean and an ugly ass bitch. What a sad existence to lead.
>inb4 not an argument xDDDD

>Imagine wasting your time arguing about pointless shit
Wasted time is not wasted if it was enjoyed.
Also, not an argument.

I started filtering the Autist-Math sperg about 2 years ago. I suggest you do the same rather than derailing the thread trying to reason with him

Don't listen to Ghost lmao

This is accurate except Deceit is legitimately good

All the albums on there are legitimately good.

That's the only one I've listened to. I was more commenting on the accuracy of the meme as opposed to the chart.

>only two decent charts in whole thread

This is one of the more honest charts, in all of these threads I feel like people just put in super obscure shit to seem smart