Carrie Fisher's autopsy proved inconclusive - not obviously a "heart attack"...

Carrie Fisher's autopsy proved inconclusive - not obviously a "heart attack", despite the what the MSM would have you believe. Meanwhile, it has been revealed that Disney stands to make a record $50 million from an insurance payout on her death. Follow the money?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_who_have_sex_with_men
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So what youre saying is we have a group fap in her honor?

I'm down.

They'll have to spend more CGI-ing her for episode IX.

take this shit to /x/ or Sup Forums where they will actually believe you

>it has been revealed
You forgot to link your source

>MSM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_who_have_sex_with_men

it was never a heart attack. it was cardiac arrest. where the heart just stops. This isn't a case like Michael Jackson where Sony and AEG have made billions off his death. this is just some hag who they'll now have to scramble to write her out of the story or make some cgi character that people will complain about.

Yes because a paltry $50 million will really benefit Disney in the long run.
If you're going to turn this into a huge conspiracy, make it believable, like Disney killing her off to try and pull a Heat Legend for Star Wars.

Right, the Disney corporation is totally going to have somebody murdered over a mere 50 million. They wipe their ass with 50 million.

I like the implication that they would kill someone if the price was right. Because they would and likely have.

Not OP, but besides the insurance money do you have any idea how much they're about to make from Leia merchandising?

Prior to Fisher's death, it wasn't selling. Hot Toys did an ANH Leia figure with one of their best facial likenesses to date, and it shelfwarmed hard. Within two days of her death all the stock had been bought up by scalpers and is now being flipped for obscene prices on Ebay. That's just ONE piece of merchandise.

Also consider the implications for the future: Episode VII didn't make the Avatar-beating bank Disney were clearly hoping it would, Rogue One is set to make no more than the average Marvel movie, they're still a few billion in the hole for the franchise rights and all the leaks coming out of Episode VIII make it sound like a bona-fide train wreck.

I'm not saying any of this is true, but as a thought experiment put yourself in the shoes of a ruthless Disney exec looking to secure a massive cash windfall and box office haul for the next couple of Star Wars movies. Who's the most disposable of the old cast?

She was still using cocaine as late as 2005 at least, I don't think it's totally implausible that with a new Star Wars being made she fell back into old habits or maybe just never stopped.

fucking CALLED IT

as soon as Carrie Fisher died I told my girlfriend that Disney had her whacked so they could profit from her death and so that Episode 8 is guaranteed to out gross Force Awakens. Mark Hamill is next. When does Episode 9 come out? 2018?

I read it was 350 mill

>$50 million
Fucking peanuts compared to what they make on a single movie. No way would some studio go to the lengths of murdering a well known movie star from one of their most popular franchises for that. The fallout if they were discovered would not make it worth it.

>so that Episode 8 is guaranteed to out gross Force Awakens.
why wouldn't they wait until closer tot he release date for Ep 8? people will be over the initial shock and sadness when 8 releases

How much was a live Carrie Fisher going to make them? She's old, ugly and can't act. Off her during Rogue One's release and get that extra publicity boost. Make the money on the insurance plan. Make money by selling extra merchandise. Clear room for a new Leia.

I heard from an insider it was really 950 million, they said 50 million so people would not think there was a huge money motivation for Disney to whack her

Alright I'm in.
I got a gun, who's got the pizza place?

didn't even bother reading the op i was expecting a carrie fisher fap thread
very disappointing

>take it to Sup Forums
No one's going to believe one of the Chosen was killed by the Chosen just for a payout.

>they're still a few billion in the hole for the franchise rights

Bullshit. They made 4 billion+ just on Episode 7 merchandising.

Luke and Leia were supposed to shoulder the "nostalgia factor" for the next two episodes after Disney could only get Ford to come back for one movie.

They're no doubt scrambling to rewrite Episode 9 now so they can push Luke even more.

Not a single source to back up that made up shit.

>the Disney corporation is totally going to have somebody murdered over a mere 50 million.
Well, why not?

>Yes because a paltry $50 million will really benefit Disney in the long run.
You are implying here that it's extremely difficult for a company with their reach to commit murder and get away with it. Example, pay "1 million" to a "professional" who gives her a "heart attack" while 30,000ft in the air, virtually guaranteeing she doesn't survive. That's 49 million in *pure* profit and it all looks natural. No one will ever investigate, they //are// the media.

Think about how much time and effort movie studios go through just to churn out that kind of profit after production and marketing costs are factored in, 49 million in profit is practically a mid-tier film success.

These "Family Orientated" movie studios all have allegations of pedo assaults that get buried, covered up, and victims paid off. If these studios are already covering up child rape, I wouldn't put it past them to commit murder as well.

>They're no doubt scrambling to rewrite Episode 9 now so they can push Luke even more.
Luke was getting the big feature role anyway

There was too much teasing in the marketing and actual movie to not have Han-level focus on him

The Vader scene in Rogue One was to ease OT fans into seeing different fighting styles from its characters. Luke will have a massive lightsaber money shot in one of the trailers

Carrie Fisher was big and bloated, and she sucked hard in TFA

Disney wanted to get rid of her so she wouldn't stink up Ep 9. Simple as that.