>>77871092

> On his 19th birthday, Rodionov was beheaded on the outskirts of the Chechen village Bamut

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Russo-Turkish_wars
liveleak.com/view?i=404_1321074803
youtube.com/watch?v=iJg6DIgGlac
google.com/maps/@43.2214531,46.4033387,15z
youtube.com/watch?v=UW8o1AFgX9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=hmLLIQu13HA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Chechen_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Georgian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just, why? What did killing him accomplish?

Allahu akhbar

I'm pretty sure there is a video of him being killed too, OP

If it wasnt him, then I remember there being a different video of a captured Russian soldier being beheaded by chechen muslim subhumans

Yeah but it goes both ways. Have you never heard of the things the Russians did to the Chechens?

It is summed up as this. In the first war the Russians fought nationalists and in the second war they fought Islamists. You can guess why they fought Islamists in the second war.

RIP :(

His giant balls would of probably been the cause of his death if he survived

nice dubs.

yea
>crying for mom
>bearded dudes laughing
the scenery in the background was pretty nice tho, green valley and such

There is no difference when it comes to muslims, and the west can learn a valuable lesson from these barbarians.

No. THIS en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Russo-Turkish_wars is why Russians hate Muslims. And really, they don't hate Muslims; Muslims are 15% of the population and Putin is now trying to give them welfare in exchange for shitting out more kids.

>19 years old, 2 years younger than me & killed by snackars in a war in my neighbouring country
Damn. Fuck muzzies.

Nothing because he refused to convert. It seems like Muslims never read 1984, which I guess we can be thankful for.

>Americans supported Chechnen subhumans
>Took a bunch of the shits in as "rapefugees", probably to use them against Russia later on
>Jokes on them, chechnens hate them more
>Boston
I'm still doubting Americans are smarter than before though.

murdering infidels is a sacred activity for muslims.

There's no love of Muslims from me those fuckers can all die for all I care. However it's easy to see how both sides can go and commit such atrocities when you see how ruthless either side treated each other.

Dagestan beheadings.
Truly brutal stuff

If I was 19 about to be beheaded by muslims in fucking Chechnya, i would cry too...

liveleak.com/view?i=404_1321074803

youtube.com/watch?v=iJg6DIgGlac

for Yevgeny

Nope, the beheadings was in 1999, this kid was killed in 1996.

Chechclear is an amazing video

There is a community in VK which they have informations, family testimonials and photos regarding the incident.
I felt sorry for those kids, they were all conscripts who didn't want to be there in the first place.
Pic related Alexey Lipatov, the kid who was screaming for his mom as the chechens cut his throat.

>kid who was screaming for his mom as the chechens cut his throat.
ffs

Still the same after years.

Looking back, I think that was the first piece of gore I'd ever seen. Still uncomfortable to see.

Bump for freedom

google.com/maps/@43.2214531,46.4033387,15z

Same, I saw it when I was relatively young and it was beyond disturbing. I don't think I felt the same horror from a gore vid until 3 guys 1 hammer some years later.

Chechclear, that was some heavy shit.

Same for me

>Though he aspired to be a cook, he was conscripted into the Armed Forces
>Rodionov was beheaded on the outskirts of the Chechen village Bamut

The fact that he was a conscript makes this even worse.

>liveleak.com/view?i=404_1321074803

Absolutely disgusting.

My life is worse for having seen that.

I have never hated muslims more then I did while just watching that video. I would personally take so much joy in killing muslims soldiers and their families. All followers of islam deserve death.

Nothing would make me happier then to slaughter them like the animals they are. Ya eeh mamu yeebal, gavno sabache-a.

This is Islam folks.

Well he fall in their hands so rip him

I FUCKING HATE MUDSLIMES SO FUCKING MUCH

You fucking disgusting muslim, I spit on your Quran.

I think the barbarism is what really gets me. Even your enemies deserve a quick death. What does torturing people by slitting their throats and listening to them gargle on their own blood achieve?

They believe this makes people fear Islam and Muslims. However, all it makes me feel is hate towards them. Hate for their people. Hate for their values. Hate for everything they believe in.

You fucking disgusting muslim. Are you proud of what your bros did?

Actually you seem to not be informed about the religion of Islam.

Besides, the Quran being a holy book for muslims it is also contains instructions how to make war.

Beheading your enemies is actually said in some quranic verses how should be treated with enemies.

Chechens are based, fuck Kike imperialists.
death the the kike empires of the USA, SOVIET UNION, EUROPEAN UNION, Europeans will dominate and not allow a single Jew 1% of posistion in the upper classes.
youtube.com/watch?v=UW8o1AFgX9Y

Oh hi, chechclear

I remember browsing Ogrish and seeing that

Great times when the internet was just evolving and the only way to see gore was Banned from TV, Faces of Death along with its clones, and Rotten.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmLLIQu13HA
kill the kikes based chechens.

An Arab kid at my school had this vid on his phone. I called him a nigger. Got bullied for a few years after that.

Only problem with that, there are little to no Jews in the Muslim countries

Israel actually has a wall and will retaliate against attacks from Muslims too.

Russia is a Jewish army, the USA is a Jewish army, EU is a Jewish entity, Chechen are fighting the filthy kike order and obtain Independence for the people.

Wow talk about being abandoned by ones government.

This is like blaming the rape victim meme

and? jews are based and i support their war against mudslimes. Anyone kill mudslimes is based in my book
stay mad.

"Convert to Islam or die"

death to kike armies, death to kike states.

That commander is in Azov territory. Also there are Chechen's fighting on both sides.

Too bad it's never a country that attacks Israel, just groups like Hamas and Hezbollah and conquered territory Palestine

This was the first time I saw someone die. My brother had this video along with other war videos on his computer. I browsed while he was at work. I was ten years old, wasn't the same after that.

Well so far they are pretty damn shitty at it. Tolstoy was writing about them getting BTFO a long ass time ago.

>Actually you seem to not be informed about the religion of Islam.

That's a good thing.

>Chechens are based, fuck Kike imperialists.

Here's your (you), faggot.

Kikes beaten.

filthy kike, I would enlist any day to kill Jews.

take this friendo. you definetly need it

Never thought I'd see the day a Turk is more agreeable and likable than a fellow American poster.

Well done.

>chechens are based
They are not, Putin just made them his dogs.
They are actually the worst kind of allah akbar, the kind that can fight, cause they are white.

>filthy kike, I would enlist any day to kill Jews.

Sure thing, buddy.

You're either a bored FBI agent or a retarded shitposter.

yeah yeah. just don't give him attention, he does it for attention.

>Update
>I want to enlist to kill muslims
>yeeeeeah
>I want to enlist to kill capitalist/bolshevik Jews
>er you can't do that! yuo can only hate what we want you to!

>chechen wars
>soviets
The USSR fucked up afghanistan so bad it's not even funny. A broken Russia fucked chechnya so bad they made them into their personal cocksuckers.

Result

Chechen victory

Khasav-Yurt Accord
Withdrawal of Russian federal troops from Chechnya
Continuation of Chechnya's de facto independence, however de jure it remained a part of the Russian Federation

they killed him, so he won

3rd chechen war soon, IMPERIALISTS WILL GET BTFO! INDEPENDANCE TO EACH PEOPLES, FREE WILL TO ALL.

Death to oppressors and dictators both military and intellectual.

But the damage was done anyway. And checnya was never even made independant, it will never be.
>Russians giving out land
That's a nice joke, they'd rather cleanse the people than even give out a square meter of land.

They wont choose anything, Chechen's will obtain freedom by the grace of God.

mmmmmmmmmmm
did someone say chechens?

When did I say anything about killing Muslims?

Sorry, but Russia is not giving out land, even a kid knows that, retard.

Fuck off, cia, we need dictators, fuck democracy, we need fascism or natsoc, those pussified political systems ruined us.

RIP

Russians (Kike slaves)
Military:
5,732 killed or missing (Russian official figure)
14,000 killed or missing (CSMR estimate)
Civilian:
At least 161 killed outside Chechnya[10]

Please dont respond to the troll/butthurt-chechen-immigrant

2nd chechen war Total killed: 7,217–7,425* kike army killed.

If by freedom you mean
>The freedom of being blown up by Russians
then yea, the can.
Get realistic, kid, a weak Russia fucked up Chechnya so bad their balls have shrunken to the size of peas. The modern Russia that can wave its penis in the USA's mouth will annihilate Chechnya so fast, Obama won't even be able to respond.
Remember this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Georgian_War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War
Kike imperialist army getting btfo.
58,315 dead;[26] 303,644 wounded

Are you fucking retarded f.am?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II
Kike armies win. It was a sad day for humanity.

only Europe.

Not all Muslims :^)

Kikes dominion is non existent in Asia.

>They wont choose anything, Chechen's will obtain freedom by the grace of God.

Russia will obtain freedom from Chechens by grace of thermobaric MLRS warheads.

>the Quran being a holy book for muslims it is also contains instructions how to make war.

Good thing it's a religion of peace!

When ever I hear about
"THE CRUEL ATROCITIES BY THE EVIL RUSSIANS
AGAINST THE PEACEFUL CHECHEN PEOPLE"
I smile

I smile every time Jews die.

My first beheading u saw. I can't watch it today, and I generally shy away from beheading videos because if it since. I remember gurgles and shit. Very hard to wTch.

everyone thats lived with muslims for years hates them for their stupidity. Their conversion religion has caused so much murder from the converters and the converted killing their own kin for thousands of fucking years take India for example. Only naive fools and children have sympathy for them.

I have no sympathy for Jews, tthey have butchered millions.

Russians hate muslims for the same reason all non-muslims should hate muslims.

For some reason European faggots have amnesia of their history with the religion.

I know that feel brother

>turk

Muh jews butcher million. Nigger people living in turkey stretching to middle east are all raped and converted people under Islam. Its equivalent of having your father fuck you in the ass and fucking your brother in his and being hush hush about it. That is what being muslim is. A piece of shit for religion with caveman vision for life.

>I smile every time Jews die.

Say what you will about Jews, but at least they aren't Muslims.

they're not even fucking people. muslim chechen subhuman scum need to be ELIMINATED at once. its time for another ethnic cleansing