Why do canadians make fun of USA's non-white numbers and rampant degeneracy when they are going in the same (if not...

Why do canadians make fun of USA's non-white numbers and rampant degeneracy when they are going in the same (if not worse) track?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZs2i3Bpxx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good question, Canada is full of cucks, just look at Trudeau

You mean Quebec is full of cucks

quebec is the most redpilled province in canada

>highest taxes
>least religious
>most liberal
>red pilled
Yeah whatever you say buddy

Why do you keep creating these same shitty threads you attention-deprived autist?

I laughed at that pic for a solid 3 minutes thanKS argie nigger

Because we're actually not in as bad a situation as they are.

You clearly don't live in Vancouver

youtube.com/watch?v=IZs2i3Bpxx4

Really makes you think...

Americans are in denial, Brazil was 63% white at one point too

TOP KEK

They are doing it much faster than we are actually

The whitest man in Argentina is blacker than the blackest man in Canada.

>60% white vs 77% white
ok paco

Americans count North Africans and Arabs as white in their census, Canada counts half breeds as non whites. They're beyond saving

I live in Vancouver and this is probably the one place on earth multiculturalism is actually working. Everyone gets along, low crime, no terrorism, functioning civil society and happy people.

This is probably because unlike most areas where multiculturalism has been tried on a large scale we have very few muslims and almost no blacks.

So there, I cracked the code. It can work. Under very specific conditions.

All insults are made with a breath of increasingly nervous laughter.

>Argentina
>Talking about being white

Institutional multiculturalism is the de facto policy of Canada. Not Quebec.

Quebec is literally what started the decline of our traditional Canadian-Anglo culture, they were pissy about the flag, all the royal names, the anthem and it was all changed because of them. They should just leave desu I'm tired of them I don't even care anymore

sihk or chinese???

America receives 1 million immigrants every year and has a population of 320 million. Canada has a population of 30 million and receives 250 thousand every year. Canada is worse.

North Africans and Arabs make up less than one percent of the population so this is irrelevant. America counts half breeds as non-white as well so why are you bringing it up?

Canadians are this retarded and delusional LMAO

Non whites don't belong in Canada

I didn't say how much they make, it can be 0.00000001% it's irrelevant, the fact is you guys consider them white.
Also Canada has 35 million people

We created the flag, and the anthem m8. Learn more.

Read what I said again, I said we changed it because of them I never mentioned who created what, also O Canada is a French anthem. Any English Canadian who sings it accepts the changes our corrupt government has made to our culture, there was never a vote every single Canadian should be singing the real anthem instead. Singing O Canada means you accept the corrupt nature of the liberal party.

>>I live in Vancouver and this is probably the one place on earth multiculturalism is actually working
LOL
>entire city is a chinese money laundering machine, with thousands of chinamen using profits gained from the exploitative working and environmental conditions at home while living free of the consequences of those conditions in a foreign country
>governemant literally sells Canadian citizenship to foreigners (ironically mostly from countries who forbid foreigners from purchasing or owning real estate) who invested $500k+ (later increased to $1mil) into "the Canadian economy", most of which is just being privately held real estate, not business.
>many of the homes and condos that are being built are uninhabited while the city itself has a massive homeless population
>Most people in the city are making less than they're spending on basic living expenses such as food and rent.
>province itself is massively unproductive, so the provincial gov has propped up the film industry and fracking with massive subsidies at the expense of the taxpayers so that it can "balance" the books.

yeah, Vancouver is a perfect example of multiculturalism working.

Wipe out Toronto and Vancouver

LIES ! we love colors !

>77%
kek, that was last census senpai.

>brazil was
most of those whites are portuguese descended
were not white

>color
Get off the proxy americutlet

Every time we tried you flooded us with dindus and rigged the vote. Not even talking about the busses full of urinated grannies you sent us to tell us how much you love us.

Quebec is the one obsessed with niggers, you're so desperate to tell anyone who speaks English to fuck off so the only people who go there are from French Africa

Our dindus are from Haiti, not from Africa.

Shows how much you know of Quebec lad.

Well behaved Asian immigrants, not Mexicans and blacks.

nice dub quint

So you got a piece of shit from a different cow, who cares where it came from

You faggots love it. You made the leaf and the anthem your own, you glow when someone mentions the Cirque du Soleil queers, Celine, or Poutine or whatever. You fucking love every second of it.

I can do it, because I live in a white town where there's literally no coloreds.
>tfw small fishing community
>Have a job on a boat
>friendly people everywhere
>Lots of money
>cheap houses

Only people who hate their culture like the maple leaf and O Canada, nobody cares about cirque du solei besides tourists in Las Vegas, nobody cares about Celine Dion at all, gravy is disgusting and not good for you making a culture out of gravy on fries is pathetic and shows just how far our culture and society has declined that some working class food has to be made the focal point of our culture.

rekt

The point is that Quebec entertainment is a billion-dollar export. But I guess Rush is okay.

>0.3% over the national average
>rekt

Oké

Ontario also has 5 million more people than Quebec
Yeah because their women can't stop sucking dick on camera

Lol exactly what I was thinking!

Mult cult 'works' in Van City cuz they're all immigrant Chineese and Indians who are used to sharing a common border.

Just admit you've got a problem mate, Quebecucks are as delusional as americutlets you just close your ears yell LALALALALA and pretend nothing is bad about your province.

HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT % MEANS

I've always advocated to change our immigration policies. More slavs, more asians, less didnus, less 123algéri ... just don't come tell me we're obssessed with dindus while pushing your multikuckti down our throats.

Yeah there's a 1% difference wow but you guys have 300 thousand less niggers, that's really not a lot

> no whites left in Van crept the cucked Swedish sisters on skates

>Slavs
>Asians
I hope you're being ironic

He want thoses (you)

Good lord, get your mental retardation clinically checked mate. Not even joking.

most redpilled when it comes to allowing non-whites in.

300 000 niggers is no joke. That's like a moderate-sized city of just niggers. Would you visit?

Slavs integrate in 1 generation. Can't tell the difference between a Slav and non-Slav whites... except maybe that Slavs have much higher diplomation rates than you anglo rednecks.

Asians, at least in Quebec, integrate really well. Kids speak good french, work hard, never bother.

I'm not from Quebec I don't have to
They let anyone in who can speak French, they're just lucky the French sucked at empire building.
I've been to Quebec, it's just an expensive ontario with ugly accents and a few old buildings.

why do argentinian meztisos think they can talk about anyone's whiteness?

I'm not an Anglo I am a slav, no we don't Integrate ever, I know Slavs who's grandchildren don't even speak English despite being born here and despite the fact that their parents were born here too. Eastern Europeans are the worst white immigrants you can ask for.

>expensive Ontario
Cost of living is lower across the board. Why do thousands of Ontarians cross the border every day for beer and smokes?

> cant tell the difference between a Slav and non-Slav whites...
Squatting
Dem Shoes (pic related)
Adidas Track Suits as formal wear
Kangol hats (for some reason)
Members Only jackets in 2016

yep, totally cant spot the slav.

>if not worse

Dude.... WE LITERALLY HAVE A GAY, MUSLIM NIGGER PRESIDENT WITH A M2F TRANSVESITE "WIFE"!!!!

and even he DOESN'T COME CLOSE to being as much of a pandering, fake poof as Trudeau.

The dude spends more time with minorites taking selfies to post on Instagram...in theatrical costumes like he's starring in a fucking Broadway musical... than he does actually governing his nation.

that is some serious shit when you beat out Obama in faggotry!

Because they're degenerate

That's your perspective, still invalidates your point though, if we're keeping score that is.

Sure like Wayne Gretzky, Mike Bossy and Milan Lucic.... fuck off, I've never met a Ukrainan canadian that speaks a word of slavic. Every second generation russian I've met here can't even ask to go to the toilet in Russian, same for Poles.

Invalidates what? You haven't invalidated anything, all you've done is proven how sad and pathetic Quebecucks are

>Invalidates what?
Sigh. The statement was that Quebec was a more expensive Ontario. Are we up to speed now?

Bringing in niggers with a different skin colour isn't an improvement, I can't stand being a slav poor, dirty, degenerate, Aids filled nations. Nothing good comes from there

Yes you have higher sales and income taxes

you're arguing with a literal mouth-breather. It's time to stop and reevaluate your priorities in life.

>denial
Same could be said about Canadians...the US was +70% white not too long ago as well.

I understand your point about Asians and tend to agree, but immigration is out of control and when one room bungalows are selling for over 1 million dollars you can't say everything is working

Nobody said we weren't in denial, we know we are losing whites just read this thread.

That's a pretty spot-on analysis, user. Didn't want it to go unsaid