Il so fuckibng dead inside only 19 and on heroin right fucking now i just want to fucking die please help me im such a...

il so fuckibng dead inside only 19 and on heroin right fucking now i just want to fucking die please help me im such a fucking failure no one fucking neesd me even my father told me that i would die alone fuck this life

youtube.com/watch?v=YsfS7mQBHzk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJAt3NjGa-M
narcotiquesanonymes.org
youtu.be/lc5fF7fF_8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>19 and already on heroin
You're clearly way more successful than us, you won't find help here

its just that i've been rejected all my life, the only girl i ever loved is with someone else and she told me straight up that someone like me as me would never have a chance with her and because of that i dropped out of school and now im a fucking failure with hno money and living with my parents if it wasnt for my mother i woujld have ended it

You're hurt, wounded

Look at yourself from an outside perspective, reassess the significance of these so called problems, magnified by your momentary weakness, they are, assuredly, nothing

Leave the baggage behind and look forward

do more heroin

fuck it im going to keep doing heroin until it kills me

Seriously man? You're high on heroin and rather than sex with a hot junkie you're posting on fucking Sup Forums? Dude, that's not how self destruction works and really, at least choose a propper soundtrack to kill yourself ffs

youtube.com/watch?v=RJAt3NjGa-M

stop being such a pussy

live for yourself

Find a safe person to accompany you for the new few hours

No more answers are needed, just endure and keep on going op. Life will also bring its good moments.

at least you aren't a nigger

oh wait ...

how do you do it? di you inject it?

A woman might feel like shes everything for you know but it isnt true, everybody loses their highschool sweetheart, we just gotta shake it off and keep on moving

overdose on heroin is best suicide method anyways btw just do it you fucking failure if you need Sup Forums to help you you are doomed

bro you gotta go to rehab, as soon as possible, I just got out and there is hope. I go to daily Alcoholics and narcotics anonymous meetings here in America. Here's the emergency number and the website. There should be meetings in your area, be it AA or NA. I'm only twenty and also an addict. Call the number.

narcotiquesanonymes.org

Why do people even attach this much significance in a female companion

She is literally a version of you without the X chromosome, and your brain is secreting oxytocin just so you can fuck her and propagate the species

Lah-dee-dah

Rest in piss

To the people suggesting suicide I hope there's a hell a you get punished for it, you're scumbags.

Op quit that shit asap

you just need more heroin

Without the Y chromsome, significant to*

horrendous

hell doesnt exist and life has no inherent value

>heroin is best suicide method anyways
You've never even smoked pot, have you?

thank u glad to know that good people still exist,

Hey doctor do you know if it's true that NO can help a person's brain detox from drug abuse?

10x max i try to avoid it as much as i can

There are always good, compassionate people but you've invested trust in the wrong place: Sup Forums, log off, lie down, you'll feel a bit relief, call a family member and friend to chaperone you for the coming hours, tomorrow this will be a thing of the past

I've heard it about, both for increasing muscle recovery after exertion and in reducing withdrawal, don't know enough though

Fuck off moralfag. Death is the solution to all problems.

I ask because I read that when people abuse drugs a lot of those drugs end up on the cerebrospinal fluid and once they are in it's hard for them to come out and supposedly nitric oxide helps them come out.

What city are you in m8? You can probably find a meeting tomorrow morning. They are everywhere. Talk about it man, what's on your mind?

To be honest Narotics Anonymous meetings really remind me of Sup Forums, it's in person but it's also anonymous, what you say and see there is not spoken about outside. There are many good people willing to help you through this. Don't put yourself through it. Are you dopesick right now? The withdraw will be difficult but you can power through. Trust me man, addiction sucks but you'll not regret going to these meetings. There is hope.

.... and possibly give me boners. I'm thinking taking L-Argentine or l-citrulline anyways thanks Doc

Glad I was of some help

I'm the NO poster. It's been 3 years since I've been sober. Although I wasn't doing something as damaging as heroin I was a heavy psychedelic user and hurted my brain and my sense of reality to the point of insanity.

Dude getting off drugs is the best, you'll be blessed. Pray user don't quit we need you here, very interesting times are a head of us.

i dont know i dont want to quit, it makes me feel like im with her, i saw her with another dude who was ugly ass hell and died inside like what the fuck did she find in him

This will feed you good emotions until it kills you, you don't "quit" but you "replace" it with something just as emotionally powerful

I recommend cold showers, from start to finish. It got me to quit smoking when everything else failed (clean for years). Imagine you're swimming in a lake the first few days until you don't feel like you're dying when you shower. Youtube how to take a cold shower.

To the people going on the /b tier trip of trying to save OP, 99% chance he is just lying for attention, if he's an actual junkie none of what you say actually matters to him and indulging him is only enabling his habit.

If he was going to seek real help he knows full well where to find it and that this is not it. Yes, every once in a blu moon some naive retard with real problems shows up looking for help in this site, our record helping isn't that stellar.

its juist thtat everyone around me is so fucking mainstream, all they care about is their appearance and reputation, like who gives a fuck, they wont even admit that they take a shit when they get home after doing whatever the fuck they do throughout the day, i've never had anything in common with anyone fuck i hate people i wish i'd find a place with someone that thinks like me i just want to leave this god damned place

Man I'm going and have been going through something rather similar. I've had a crush on her since I was 17 I'm 27 now and has been more pain than pleasure. I decided to stop talking to her, it's been 8 months since I last ignored her message.

I must continue, even though I've told myself since I saw her she's the mother of my kids and til the date I've never felt much attraction to any other woman. Be strong, don't be dependent on a woman.

i know what you're trying to see, i've been on this site since 2012, but i'm not baiting, if i seeked helped here, i would probably end up on a newspaper and i don't like attention, if i wanted attention i wouldn't go to a fucking anonymous site

>18 and on a scholarship right now

rip user anyway, gws

fuck hjerrrrr hope she ends up alone good lads like u and me dont deserve this i will try and stay away from snorting , thanks to everyone who replied it means more than u think

Bro literally every time you use, you are playing Russian roulette and you are destined for greater things things than addiction.

What's NO? I'm in recovery but I am not familiar.

Everyone gonna suggest stuff, but all I can say is don't pick up.

AA has a prayer,

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference". It helps me.

Just keep posting, as of now. And don't do anything irrational. How many bags are you using a day?

that is good my man im very glad for you

Definitely hit up a Narcotics Anonymous meeting, I think it is what you need man. How's your day going? Still live with family?

Would you say your first heroin shot was better than sex OP?

Drugs won't bring you anything good. Better get your shit together and do something about your life.
t. been on weed, cocaine, and molly for some time because of depression and loneliness.

Try to get assessed OP at a hospital, and you'll receive some drugs for managing withdrawal and reducing dependence

Find a place really far away from where you live where don't have heroin to desoxify yourself talk to your family to do that, don't believe in those desoxify treatments all of then don't work

My cousin die from drugs a long time ago don't let this happen to you

Maybe it's for the best my man these things make us stronger man. I'm glad I could help I wish I could be there to help you when you need it.

Quit now man

Beautiful prayer man. I've been clean for 3 years thank YAH. Regarding NO read

Just curiosity how do you get the money to buy the heroin????

Felt the same after I took 300mg of ritalin and listened to depressing Gang Starr songs - give it a few weeks and you'll be over her and you'll be back to normal. Make a promise to yourself to not OD and don't break it like a little bitch.

>on heroin
>can still type a story
Yeah, no.

>heroin

yeah rip OP

I've posted on Sup Forums while on 600ug of acid and .4 of mandy - It's probably possible on heroin if he took a small amount

you're fucking 19 you cunt, whole life ahead of you

just because some bitch ass whore rejected you you think it's the end? from what you said, it sounds to me that you dodged a bullet, she's a gal not worth thinking about. move forward.

Sup Forums is probably the only place is the world where you can get live help from a sudanese doctor for your mental problems and heroin addiction

desu I wish there was some sort of similar support group for depression, anxiety, and personality disorders

>on heroin right fucking now i just want to fucking die
don't worry, you won't last long anyways. May as well do crack or something else to speed up the progress

go to AA

just lay down and rot

Surrender like your ancestors

just get subutex
aint it free in frankland?

I feel you. I've always disappointed my father; I'm not handsome, athletic, or brown. When I was young, I was a "gateway" friend: I'd befriend a nobody, then they'd grow, improve, and ditch me. When I hit puberty, the exact same thing happened, but with women. It really ruined my sexuality.

I thought college would solve everything, but it didn't. Academia is insidious. I dropped out, disappointing all but surprising none. I work and live at home. I would've killed myself already if my mother didn't need me.

Have you considered YouTube? As far as hobbies go, it won't get you anywhere, but it's better than gaming, and you'll meet people like you. It's helped me get by

youtu.be/lc5fF7fF_8U
Some of my work. You can skip the first minute

You're not alone, user. If nothing else, we can all suffer together

what do you work that you can do from home?

I phrased that poorly; I don't work at home. I'm a laborer at a printing press

ok thanks