Parents admit 'gifting' teen to Bucks county man; all 3 arrested

philly.com/philly/news/20160618_Bucks_man_arrested_after_12_girls_found_in_his_home__including_2_he_fathered_with_a_14-year-old__police_say.html

People still give away daughters as gifts in the U.S.?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rXi6rDNIyU
amishreligiousfreedom.org/amishfaq.htm#beard
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He wasn't giving her away to marry.

He allowed her to be raped to repay a debt.

>Bucks county man

LOL NEW HOPE FAGTOWN BTFO

>Bucks county man

DOYLESTOWN ON SUICIDE WATCH

NPR IS ON THE SCENE SUCKING OFF THE VICTIMS OF THE TRAUMA

>philly
>"city of the first order"

Putin let forth your mighty nukes.

Lycoming here, confirming the majority of the state is shit.

wtf...

I really don't get how people don't hunt these fuckers down.

Bensalem represent

Northampton here, can confirm that Bucks county is just rich people and hicks.

I live in that neighborhood. I've literally never seen these Amish kids around, but apparently my sisters have.

thats the honorable way of paying debts, not with this jewish money right guys.

Nah pretty much everyone votes Republican here except for in faghope. I've seen more Trump signs than any other candidate.

You have to read state law to understand. Being a "city of the first order" is codespeak for "the only gun free zone in the state"

Ask Tom "the lone wolf" Wolf about the future plans.

People think these amish and other similar sects are wholesome.

But they have so many kids packed into their houses and no TV or Vidya to pass the time.

Literally the only thing to do is play hide the sausage. Fathers, daughters, brothers, sisters.

Bucks County is nothing but white trash.

t. Montco

BUSHY BEARD?
THEY MUST BE WEIRD

now I understand why the government doesn't genocide them into reservations

Bucks is the third richest county in the state, dumbfuck.

And the dude is originally from Lancaster County.

See

Arresting them seems Islamophobic

They literally had to get an "expert on Amish culture" to talk to these kids.

>white people

Yall nasty

The neighborhood is surprisingly in one of the nicer/richer parts of Bucks County. Its just his house was on a giant hill on a somewhat major road, so no one really cared that they were there except for the people actually living next to him.

>Lee (((Kaplan)))
guys...

And Montco is the richest, faggot. It's all still just PA. Btw, where are all these rich people? In the slums of Bristol? In broke ass Quakertown?

Fuck outta here.

Langhorne
Levittown
New Hope

Are you retarded?

You should look up how some black people here try to cure their AIDS user.

>with an individual of the Jewish faith named Lee Kaplan,
mere coincidence

The perv's surname is ((Kaplan)). That's as Jewish as they come, which is not really surprising (Jews with underage girls) but usually they do it differently.

yeah that person is very retarded

At least somebody pointed this out.

The biological parents of a 14-year-old girl that they “gifted” to an alleged sex offender have been charged, according to police.

The Pennsylvania parents, 43-year-old Daniel Stoltzfus and 42-year-old Savilla Stoltzfus, handed over their 14-year-old Amish daughter to Lee Kaplan, a much older man who had helped them out financially.

The girl, now 18, became pregnant by Mr Kaplan almost immediately, and again when she was 17.

Mr Kaplan, 51, was arrested after authorities discovered he had been keeping another 11 girls aged between six months and 18 years, two of which he had fathered with the 18-year-old, at his house in Feasterville, Pennsylvania.

All the girls are thought to be Amish but the court records do not explain where they came from, as reported by the BBC.

According to Philly.com, Bucks County District Attorney David Heckler said Mr and Mrs Stoltzfus are parents to all of the children, minus the two youngest who are their grandchildren.

>Rare

Some jew scumbag was buying little amish girls.

If this was a brownskin with a headscarf the liberals would be out bitching about respecting his religious beliefs.

>kaplan
>kurtzfus

what is this, a holocaust reunion?

From what they said on the news around here, the guy gave them money so they didn't have to sell their farm. Then they gave him their daughter as thanks. Then the farm closed down anyway and they ended up giving all their daughters to the guy.

Also, the "Amish" parents look like gypsies, not like any "Amish" I've ever seen before. My suspicion is that they or their parents came over from Romania, probably illegally, and they found out that was best way to avoid authorities.

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Why weren't the children living with the parents? This doesn't ad up.

youtube.com/watch?v=0rXi6rDNIyU

Definitely not gypsies.

>tfw live in the original Buckinghamshire
Man fuck that guy for stealing our names.

see
their farm went bankrupt so they gave the kids to him so they didn't have to deal with them while they were in poverty.

its pretty common among really small highly religious closed communities

They have gypsy blood. Anyone who has ever seen Amish in PN, have never seen any that looked like that.

Usually they look sort of like Mormons since they came from basically same stock.

I mean you could be right. The guy does look semetic tho does he not?

The women I can't really see gypsy in her.

>Definitely not gypsies
Have you ever seen gypsies? Ever seen Amish? These don't look like any Amish I've seen before.

We need a Romanian or Bulgarian to look at them and give an opinion on gypsy, bc they jump out to me.

Yeah they don't really look like the Amish I'm use to seeing. They're a little too "dark" if that makes sense.

Amish are Dutch so no they don't look dutch. I don't see a resemblance to eastern European gypsies. The guy actually looks semitic while the women looks like a mutt of some sort.

>The women I can't really see gypsy in her.
look at the chin and the strange eyes and yellowish tint to skin.

Maybe I'm completely off but if I saw them just walking on street, I'd mark as gypsies. How they would have ended up in an amish community?

Not sure. It's pure degeneracy in every sense, and no shock that a Jew was at the center of it.

Why does nobody ever gift me teenage girls?

>How they would have ended up in an amish community?

I'm wondering the same thing myself.

>Not sure. It's pure degeneracy in every sense, and no shock that a Jew was at the center of it.

No doubt. Wherever there is degeneracy a jew won't be far behind.

austria BTFO

>tfw when you will never have a haram of Amish cuties

Degenerate fucks need to stick to Sup Forums

>Amish are Dutch
kek, common misconception

They're called the Pennsylvania Dutch but they're actually German.
The story is the Anglos would ask them where they were from and they would say "Deutschland" and the Anglos mistook that for "Dutch", and labeled them as Dutch instead of German.

Thanks I did not know that.

The more you know.

(((Kaplan)))

Take that stick out of your ass, leaf.

Yes because joking about have little girls at your disposal somehow correlates to me not having a sense of humour...

Oh it was a joke you dense fucking leaf. Kill yourself.

Great joke scumbag.

Of course you didn't, leafs are so dense I swear. And no sense of humor. You need to be removed from this board. Literally no country is worse than you. Your all so daft it's amazing. Pour some syrup on your chest and fuck off.

Thanks you daft faggot. Hang yourself with some hemp rope.

No way that they're amish. Amish men aren't allowed to grow mustaches. It's literally against their religion. amishreligiousfreedom.org/amishfaq.htm#beard
t. SE Iowan

I wouldn't doubt your a jew in the slightest.

Fuck you and your weird sense of humour.

Well they've been "Born again Christians" for 4 years now.

Awwww leaf trying to fit in with faux anti semetism. The Jews are not the problem, Canadians are. You are not even a real country anyywayyyy.

>(((T. NOT JEWISH)))

Great post.

Ay ty, game of thrones put me in a good mood. Best episode yet. Just relax no one's defending this guy. Stop being so serious ya silly Billy.

Stoltzfus is a surname of German origin. It is common among Mennonites and Amish. All American Stoltzfuses are descended from Nicholas Stoltzfus (1719–1774), an Amish man who migrated from Germany to America in 1766.

The guy doesn't look German at all tho..

Also they were shunned for dealing this jew..

Stoltzfus stated at the time that in 2003 business dealings with a Jewish man, named as Lee Kaplan, in part led to the Amish church shunning him and trying to ruin his business.

Awesome info. Even though we are speaking on an underground Burmese python trading chat room, you'd do well to keep that positive attitude. We need to all come together. When you hear 3 claps of thunder with a clear sky, this is the day of the rope. We will separate our enemies ventricle to vessel, and lay them out amongst the leafs like a soft red tree. For this my Canadian friend, is the day you finally get to be free.

>being paid in lolis

My righteous side is having a really hard time defeating my degenerate side right now...

Must... Resist... Jewery

Thanks and that was very well put.

gib st pierre et miquelon back to canada, france

>Stoltzfus stated at the time that in 2003 business dealings with a Jewish man, named as (((Lee Kaplan))), in part led to the Amish church shunning him and trying to ruin his business.
>pure coincidence

I really don't know to much about the Amish. Are they against Jewry? Does anyone have info on the Amish outlook towards Jews?

Most Amish groups are pretty good. Some are absolutely filled with rape.

Did this Jewish man practice usury on the goyim?

I want to get off the ride.

BUCKS A SHUT LAKAWANNA A BEST.

He practiced usury with his circumcised penis

Does this mean you can loan money to struggling Amish farm, and get all their underage daughters in a years time when the farm goes bankrupt despite cash injection?

Nobody cares about your moral crusade you autistic SJW. Fuck off back to your nunnery

Where at in Lackawanna?

(((despite)))
Just as keikaku

>he never read great depression mangos

Wasnt it morrisville?if so you must not have been there for a very long time.

Levittown?its a literal niggernest.

It wasn't in Morrisville, dude it's in Feasterville/Trevose, which isn't even close to Morrisville.

t. someone who drove by this guys house literally every day.

>As of the 2010 census, Levittown was 87.7% White, 3.6% Black