*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

who is that

now thats a spicy brapper

*takes a big whiff* AAAAAHHHH, yes my dear

But I am turned on by farts, OP.

It's one of my most secret fetishes in which I use to manipulate new partners to partake in.

Is that Lexee

i hope not

why do all these girls have the same sounding farts do they all have the same anal tightness and butt clenchness?

>Just got my second order of Rachelle’s shit cookies. There is a very thick layer of her raw shit between them that has a great texture. I just finished the cookie that just arrived about twenty minutes ago. I watched a video of Rachelle making her cookies and I ate mine at the same time. I am a toilet and Rachelle makes it easy for me to consume her poop. I am in awe by her beauty and I will be buying her cookies often, but next I think I will buy her full raw poop as I want to eat more and rub it on my face!

What did he mean by this?

pretty sure it is

It's because they always tighten when they let go as letting loose a fart with no sound implies you take it up the ass too much by big dicks every day.

I'm positive it isnt. Lexee has more moles.

i refuse to fap to this without notarized proof of authenticity

MODS

but a pbbbbbbbbt is tighter than a brraaaaaaap

this meme will never stick

Pbbbbbbbfftts are really cute sounding.

Until you've heard a solid 9/10 mixed race, skinny yet big titted girl, fart by accident whilst you're cuddling naked under a duvet, and fart again after her hightened comfortability at your actions, you know fucking nothing, kiddo.

I want to kill myself because I'll never be in that position again because I fucked my life up. Fuck you

what are you trying to achieve you little cuck

>posted from his shed

Loverachelle has decent videos but people who buy literal shit need to be removed from this plaent

BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT

because its childish even to 12 year olds?

Get your asses in here for the new years stream

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..*sniff*…ah….*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff*…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….*sniff sniff*…hmmm….is that….*sniff*….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…*sniff*….a little whiff more if you please…..*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff*…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…*sniff*….the most pungent one yet my dear….*ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff*….yes….

*BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

My darling…why…that was…*ssssnnniiiiffff*…the biggest one yet my dear….*sniff*..if you are….*sssnnnniiiifffff*…yes….if you are not completely out of exquisite gas…*sniiiiffffff*….my dear……then you, dare I say…*ssssnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffffffff*….have the intestinal capacity of an elephant!....*ssssnnnniiiifffff*…yes…..*sniff sniff sniiiiiffffff*….and the pungent, yet extraordinary stench of one too…yes…*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiffffffffff*

Swimelodeon.com for new years excrabaganza

>Until you've heard a solid 9/10 mixed race, skinny yet big titted girl, fart by accident
my ex was all of those except of being skinny she was thicc. one night after sex we went to bed and she let out this huge fart right on my dick. it turned me on but it was also the funniest fart i've heard in my life

Best sound there is.

Feels good, right? Eternal fap material, and it happened!

wew I say wew lads

who dis

it was alright but eating her butthole was my thing. I wouldn't have appreciated it if she farted in my face while doing that

thanks....

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

opps...sorry...so sorry...

*BRAP*

hehe....sorry...

*BRAAAAAAP*

...sorry....

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

....sorry...so sorry....

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP* *BRAP*

....so sorry...hehe....

*BRAAAAAP*

..opps...hehe sorry.....

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

..sorry....

*BRAAAAAP* *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

...hehe....sorry...so sorry...

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Nah I get you. I used to eat her ass out all the time too, and wouldn't really appreciate it if she farted then, although a few times we did joke about it as I was doing it, which was hot...but I think it would be a different story if she actually did it.

She also started rimming me after this, about 3 days later...then 5 months later we broke up.

Sad times

>mixed race

Fucking retarded gross faggot.

iktfb I still haven't found a girl that would let me do pretty much whatever I wanted to her yet. If she wasn't pregnant by the guy she's with now I'd try to get her back just so I can eat her ass again.

lmao

*POOT*!!!

disgusting spic

braap

shes good, at least she not crazy like secretlover3, who im almost positive has some sort of mental disorder

Source

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!
You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP, HERE'S A PIC OF BANE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the tv section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

>Africa on her pussy and ass
What did she mean by this?

BBBBBRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPTHTHTHTHTfrfrg

BRAP BRAP

is this THICCkino?

sad

>tfw just had a coffee and feel a big shit coming on

No, that's lordosis

how is this bad?

this is fake right

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Aside from the fact that posture problems can lead to lifelong issues?

Girls with flat asses using lordosis to make their non-asses look like real asses. It's all a scam user.

source

This meme is unnerving.

No, needs to be some actual hips.

How so?

Dumb bitch.don't eat before anal

kek my man

Is this the birth of a epic new meme?

>A person like this exists

This is the end of days, really. Meteor when?

Dare I say it?

I can only really appreciate brraappps if they come out of shy not-slutty women who get really embarrassed by them

fuck these people

Is this dare I say, KINO?

Scat fetishes have always been common in the upper crust of society, the internet just exposes it more

Besides, people like him are just slowly poisoning themselves to death. You can eat your own shit without much consequence but other people's is dangerous.

>tfw got banned for a day for brapposting in one of those Matrix motorcycle "hop on" ass threads

BBBBBBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTHHHHHH

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I love those ones