Does mu like st. vincent?

does mu like st. vincent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9TlaYxoOO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Her earlier stuff but don't care for her new material.

I like her. Prefer her first 2 albums to her newer stuff but I can't say I've disliked any of them.

stange mercy i like, the rest not so much

love her body of work though

yes

No

damn she's so hot

>her body of work
I see what you did there

She's hot but I don't like hyper-sexual annie

too intimidated

Her being hyper sexual was a turn off for me, I just got this air of desperation and wanting to have some staying relevancy. I don't know about every one else, but to me, she's not that sexy.

She doesn't care about whether you find her sexy or not to write what she wants to write.

Man, do not agree. That schoolmarm nothing you ever do will impress her thing drives me nuts

i'd give her the d user

she's sexy though

she a smug fuck, ain't no doubt about it.

i wasn't super into her last album but i still thought it was alright and i still think she has a pretty solid discography overall

bitch aged like milk lol

bitch aged like aged milk

be nice to annie, plebs

Listen fucker....no.

she's really hot and talented
youtube.com/watch?v=h9TlaYxoOO8

be nice or else...

FUCK no

why are you so stubborn?

I keep trying to give her music a chance and Everytime I either feel bored or slightly annoyed by it. It's like somethings off with her mixing, or maybe just her voice annoys me. I don't know, but I don't like her

maybe her music is simply not for your taste. it happens.

this
also, not the kind of vibe i got from her when i first saw her, kinda strange.

mayb dick is more sexi 4 yu

Her music is serviceable but to me, she is literally no different than lady gaga or lana del rey. Talented women who are all-too-quick to sellout any image they have for the next big hit. Just an impression i get of her personality. Also, if you'll excuse the gossip , I know someone who used to be a passing friend of Annie, and sure enough she said that once Annie had any little bit of fame at all, she turned er back on said friend and completely changed her attitude and look. Just anecdotal evidence, but she sounds like quite the sell-out to me

Well she's a dog, so there's a strike against her.

I love her.

Brandon, your opinions on a woman's sexuality mean nothing.

>tfw no annie gf