Black apology general

I apologize to the Black race.

Today, they have shown me that they are superior in every way, shape and form. I, as a white man, hereby bear witness to the glory of the African man and will do all I can to ensure their continued existence upon the face of the Earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AYMoTJj7oxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>australia
>white

I will apologize when Maywedda fights Golovkin or Hamilel drives the 2nd best car.

nice shitpost

The guy on the right isn't black.

KEEP THE HAMMER DOWN

hamilton is as much white as he is black,
just like obama

>hamzah

Yeah, fuck whitey, crackas can't even give birth right.

I, too, am sorry.

Luckily I identify as a trans-black man so it was a great weekend for my race

howd massa no driver of day?

Don't sleep on the road

From the black race: shut up and stop taking this to a race place. Also I apologize for any of my people that have done the same.

It was just two people from dofferent sports fighting last night and anyone viewing it as a proxy race war is a moron. Those two guys had never met each other before and had no reason to hate one another. They both laughed it up at the end and collected their paychecks. They're probably having breakfast together in private this morning and going to go yachting together or something in a month.

kek

>mfw all the racism and shitposting on Sup Forums actually drew me towards black men and now I have a black bf

Thanks Sup Forums

Sorry for this and slavery

i feel cucked right now, this has been a devastating blow to the white race across the globe

Yes, it's obvious that blacks are physically superior to whites.

No wonder all the white women are going in droves into the arms of black men.

>/f1/ is back to memes of race

Welp I'm out, at least I didn't fall for the Ferrari dream, we'll see what happens next week.

Haha nigger

what did he mean by this?

they deserve reparations in the form of young white women

sauce?

Blacked is such a fucking disappointment. Great production, hot actors, etc., but the action is terrible. Honestly the dicks are just too big. The chicks can only take like half of them in the mouth or ass and the fucking is always slow and boring. Whether I'm self-inserting as the guy or the girl I just can't get into it. Waste.

youtube.com/watch?v=AYMoTJj7oxo

It's meant to alien normal black people who cannot match up to this delusional fantasy. Strangely it's a bunch of Jews behind it.

90% of Sup Forumstards don't even care about politics. They just want to be edgy in whatever way possible.