HAPPENING - TRUMP IS HEADED TO THE UK

HEADED FOR SCOTLAND TO VOTE FOR BREXIT

Other urls found in this thread:

thefiscaltimes.com/2016/06/16/How-Brexit-Could-Sink-Clinton-and-Hand-Election-Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=CykXzhVZOTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic related

GIVE GOLF COURSE BULLY SCOTLAND

Trump will cut the ribbon to leave EU!

Wish he came to my bumfuck town to I could shake his hand.

>HEADED FOR SCOTLAND TO VOTE FOR BREXIT
what is this autism
scotland wants to stay in the EU
also he is disliked there because of his golf course building shit

he must literally be seeking bad press

Treat him well bros, keep the muslims away pls :)

Welcome home white man.

Scotland doesn't like world class golf courses?

Trump openly supports the freedom of our British brethren, let's hope he can help make it happen. Good luck, lads.

Trump does not 4give. Trump does not 4get.

Expect him.

years back he wanted to buy some land and turn it into a golf course, saying it will bring profits and investment to the area

but there were problems, he wanted some wind farms to not be built, because they would "ruin the beautiful view"
he also hired some people to threaten some old woman who lived on a property nearby, again because it looked horrible or smth (he wanted to buy it but she wasn't selling, so he ask the politicians to take it from her or smth like that)

either way local news spread quickly in small countries, it's p much the thing he's best known for there

is he gonna have that IQ test with the muslim london mayor

>is he gonna have that IQ test with the muslim london mayor

I would love for Khan to be BTFO by Trump.

Hopefully there are not too many muzzies near where he is heading to.

wind farms are the biggest scam in the world right now

i see

It says right there

>sadiq
>sad iq

Trump is a god damn hero.

[citation needed]

Inb4 a mentally ill white guy shots him with a gun he got out of nowhere is fucking UK, where guns are illegal.

Oh, and he will shout "Britain first" or some other bullshit.

But seriously, will CIA come with Trump to protect him outside of US? How does it work?

I hope he doesn't get Allahu Akbar'd

Transatlantic Anglo Union after President Trump crushes Trudeau with his bare hands when?

he's going to give england brexit in scottland just to rub it in!

what the fuck is this shit agent smith? we taught you better than that.

it really is. i haven't seen them catch any wind ever. it all just blows right past the fucking mill.

daily reminder if brits get their shit together and LEAVE, we'll get TRUMP in November
thefiscaltimes.com/2016/06/16/How-Brexit-Could-Sink-Clinton-and-Hand-Election-Trump

Answer my question Burger. I don't want Trump to lose with globalists like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=CykXzhVZOTc

Will Hillary be there as well?

Is he like a citizen of the UK or do they just let anyone vote

how much BBC did you smoke today you dumb polock.

Secret service and his own security team will be there to protect him. Relax.

Whilst he is cementing himself as the anti-globalist hero the Western World needs but doesn't deserve, it may do the Brexit more harm than good.

They have had every single news outlet shitting on him for about a year straight. There has been no counter to this blatant shilling other than what you can find on the internet.

Brits aren't yanks, Trump might have to change to fit a different audience.

remember, goy, Britons all hate Trump
he's a racist against all Muslims
and racist against women too

>There has been no counter to this blatant shilling other than what you can find on the internet.
>other than what you can find on the internet.
More than enough.

>he's a racist against all Muslims
>and racist against women too
Is "Muslim" a race?
Is "woman" a race?
0/20
See me after class.

MSM has a lot more sway in Britain than it does in America.

They pay for their state propaganda machine in taxes for fucks sake.

>it may do the Brexit more harm than good
he will prob say smth like "i'm a businessman and i know many other businessmen and we would rather the UK left, we would want to invest etc etc".

the biggest problem the leave camp has is economic uncertainly

either way i reckon he's mostly going because he wants to stay on the news 24/7

he's not going there for brexit lad it was a prank

he's going to the opening ceremony of his golf course there

literally not a single reason why you shouldn't be range banned

2 million polish immigrants who gained citizenship will vote for Brexit to keep more money to themselves and fuck up other Poles who would want to come to the UK.

There was a funny news story once about the security detail having been spotted carrying in a portapotty for GWB.

Security detail does what it wants, and Trump has private security in addition to SS. Also popular support among the unwashed masses and """other people""" alike.

Truly Europe's last best hope lies with its plumbers.

Deus Vult.

He has secret service protection. The same agency that protects the president.

Give me a break. It's 5 am in here and I can't go to sleep for another day.

Cool. I thought they don't have to protect the nominee outside of US. If he goes out to Chine, SS will follow him as well? Do they have a separate plane or do they travel with him in his jet?

You saw this all in a Jewish documentary about Trump. I saw it too. Unlike you though I just assumed it was all Jewish horseshit.

Dude, the visit is the day AFTER the Brexit vote. It will have no effect.

Holy shit, that would be amazing if Britain uncucks itself because of Polish immigrants.

God bless you user. Poland may just save the West once again.

why is he going? if he wanted to help britain then he'd go BEFORE the voting day

Brits will still shit at us because we are white.
They can't say bad things about Black and Arab immigrant so they unload their frustration on white EU immigrants.

>scotland wants to stay in the EU
>look at flag
>Bulgarian speaks for all of Scotland now??

actually i've lived in scotland
either way i'm not saying those claims are facts, just that's what he's known for there

Let's just hope he's not right

NVM I thought it was the day after. Well hopefully it has no effect.

Nice trips. Also as the user here posted: it is the day before.

*on

Maybe it was horeshit, watching him negotiate calmly and factually was one of the things that got me to believe that Trump isn't just a blowhard.

I think he knows most people outside the US arent the biggest fans. Going before Brexit would probably hurt it overall because all the pussies across the pond would associate it with Trump.

wew lads just watched 13 hours.
pretty neat movie 2bh.
and aside from the sad ending i had a grin on my face throughout the whole time because of all the butthurt from shillary-drones and jewish media shit.

whats youre opinion on it?

Unless he does a reverse-psychology trick where he goes in favor of REMAIN.

He could try to troll the press.

Brits will need these great "Trump deals" after Germany puts sanctions on them as a punishment.

What year is this?
I know for a fact that the number was larger than 2 millions a couple of years ago. My guess would be, they aren't registered.

Good point. Trump could try to reassure Brits that he would have their backs if he becomes Pres.

Obama has already threatened them that they would be at the back of the queue if they leave.

ADD ANOTHER VICTIM TO THE LIST

The EU isn't that old. Their economy will be fine when they leave just like it was before they got talked into that bullshit. In fact, their economy will do much better and they will save billions per year from not paying into it and investing in themselves.

This is going to be weird. He doesn't know how the vote will go, so he doesn't know what he will say. Why is he even saying anything? He should probably stay out of it. What's his angle here? If they vote leave, we can get a super strong nationalism speech that may go down in history. That's kind of exciting. I just hope he knows what he's doing.

He's focused on his golf course. His trip is not supposed to be political but the press may try to make it political. He better watch out for any traps.

both. Some SS travel with him at his side, some travel in advance of his arrival.

I think Obama fucking hates Great Britain, first week in office he removes Churchill's busk which had been honored for decades. Then basically says if Great Britain leaves then he will try fuck them up like the good bitch he is.

plz,, do this. i cant live this way anymore.. everyones fucking dogs and singing the new anthem and and and. its j-just too much senpai. save us or kill us

CAVS WIN

LEBRON WINS

TURMP WINS

Obama hates any white country. Obama is literally a Muslim. All those rednecks before Obama became president were telling the truth. They saw right through his taqiya. Obama the Muslim sympathizer needs to get booted out of office pronto.

OH SHYT

Why give a political speech then? The golf course reason is part of it, but of course it's political as well

It's true. Obama hates the British because he thinks they mistreated his Muslim Kenyan father.