Floyd Mayweather VS Conor McGregor fights on youtube split up into rounds you are welcome

Floyd Mayweather VS Conor McGregor fights on youtube split up into rounds you are welcome

Round1
youtube.com/watch?v=yJHLiqo0gFU

Round2
youtube.com/watch?v=kjt-r6TcNDs

Round3
youtube.com/watch?v=lcpJUAtZrYY

Round4
youtube.com/watch?v=_U-36uqsucA

Round5
youtube.com/watch?v=cwa60Zoyq2g

Round6
youtube.com/watch?v=4pMSyzjRHVc

Round7
youtube.com/watch?v=_agfJD3zzeg

Round8
youtube.com/watch?v=bK8xu8Lix0s

Round9
youtube.com/watch?v=MtmnGUYT47c

Round10
youtube.com/watch?v=RN3ANbKJG1I

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kEjFy11DaiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's the greatest defensive boxer of all time his instincts are incredible and his movement is god tier. He's not a knock out artist or even an entertaining boxer but he has a deep understanding of the sport and the scoring system and has a formula that wins every time. Macgregor is an exceptional fighter and for his first ever boxing match against the greatest boxer of this generation he did very well but he was clearly not in his element and he didn't stand a chance against a real professional. Floyd would not be able to hold his own in the octagon like Conor did in the ring.

why do people expect mayweather to fight him in octagon. the whole point of the whole thing was boxing. there would be no connection if there was no boxing component in mma. clearly theres no grappling etc in boxing.

McGregor did well

Thanks user

It's not worth watching desu. Floyd toys with him the first 8 rounds then decides to end it

If getting stopped in his athletic prime by a brittle hands non-puncher that's been out of the ring for 2 years is good then yes he did good.

McGregor = CM Punk

He's stamina has to be one of the worst things I've ever seen, but at the start of rounds he was OK.

Paulie was completely right

don't waste your time

what did Paulie say?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kEjFy11DaiA

they don't really. Conor shat himself and embarrassed the whole sport of MMA, so people want some kind of levelling of the board. they're forgetting it was Conor shooting off his mouth about how he could beat Floyd at boxing. Floyd didn't say shit about MMA.

kek
he's right

based Paulie, why do we hate him again?

'show the referee you're alive'
'he wants the ref to stop it'
kek, he's killing MCmem here

So should Conor just take up boxing now and fucking dominate everyone?

He literally just went ten rounds with the GOAT in his first ever official fight and even did well until basically the last two rounds. Does this mean if he actually dedicated to boxing and got better conditioning he'd fuck up that entire division?

How would you guys rate this fight? I actually thought it was quite entertaining and I actually enjoyed watching Mayweather adapt.

You can call him boring , cowardly etc but he has incredible boxing iq.

casual detected, Mcgregor was awful in this fight.

I was laughing the entire way through at Conor's terrible form, so in that respect it was entertaining. Anyone who thought meme angles would work against Mayweather clearly don't know anything about boxing.

casual detected, Mcgregor was good in this fight

It was ok. 3/10.

they shouldn't have stopped the fight

Should CM Punk just take up MMA and dominate everyone?

His ass got handed to him in all rounds. Mayniger barely dodge mcfags pussy punches. MMAggots are fucking weak for collapsing on potatoes punches, i bet I could take him on too

Why was Mayweather allowed to constantly bend forward and spin around to try to force McGregor into doing an illegal move or something? The ref kept calling him on it, but nothing ever came of it. Is this lame shit what boxing is all about?

>I rate the fight

Who cares you imbecile. Go be fat and salty on r/mcbaby

Conor couldn't even keep his gloves up. If that round went on any longer Conor would've ended up in the hospital.

Nah he got destroyed

thanks. please fix your playlist.

So what. This is gonna be the last big fight for a long time, let us see a show

who cares? don't get in the ring if you can't take the punishment. or actually defend yourself. either way, it's not our fault.

Thanks bro.

>the beginning of round 9 when McGregor has him hurt in the corner and is about to knock him out when the ref steps in and calls a "low blow" saving Mayweather
>not shown
What did they mean by this?

The whole thing was obviously rigged, even though Floyd would have won without rigging it. In the end, boxing is dumb

OP dun goofed

zoomed in like x10 too can't even see the whole screen

>a 0-0 mma fighter lands more significant strikes than Canelo and De La hoya

Boy, really gets the old neutrons firing.

ref should have had a look and talked to him halfway through the 9th, potato was in dreamland while still on his feet, staggering like a bum

That means shit, the quality of the punches matters much more because no one will overtake mayweather on landing punches. This just means that mma is overated and full of weak fucks that get maimed by mcgregors pussy punches

>mma guy
>somehow the fight was more enjoyable than the pacquiao
what happened?

>mayweather walks forward and eats 111 "mcmeme" punches like they were a light snack
>Makes Mcgoober miss on over 300 strikes
>McGoofs lands barely any "significant strikes"
>The irish Leprechaun gets gassed when they've only fought half the rounds
>Mayweather puts him away like doing a load of laundry.

Absolutely based.

Fuck no!
Boxers like Canelo Alvarez would kill him in under 3 rounds. Floyd is 40 years old and was retired for 2 years. He wasn't the same fighter he was 7 years ago.

2:08 in round 1, Floyd is incredibly fast at evasions.

It's like pure reflexes to him.

You'd know about fast reaction. What is your APM in Starcraft?

> Floyd didn't say shit about MMA.
He did. A couple of time actually but, he was mostly just talking shit.

There's no way he would step into an octagon with anyone especially not for what they would pay him.

>get repeatedly tagged by an "amateur"
>turn around and bend over
>absolutely based
lel

Oscar was old and well past his prime.
Floyd wasn't coming off a 2 year layoff when he fought Canelo....also 4 years younger.

>Mcnugget fans are truly delusional
Fights a 40 year old retired manlet whose natural weight is 135

Still gets btfo

Except Conor won the first 3 rds.

Won? Wow what a casual

this. And the 8th. It was close when the ref called it.

Stop being retarded you fucki.g maid

Doing that to a real fighter would get Floyd knocked the fuck out, it's not his fault goober was incompetent.

I hope the mick gets greedy and calls out Canelo, I would actually pay to see him get knocked cold.

>irish guy starts getting punches in
>black guy turns around and puts his hands over his head
>ref pulls them apart, moving the irish guy closer to the ropes
>black guy starts getting punches in
>ref doesnt pull them apart
>black guy wins
is this all you do in boxing? shit sport desu

The pivotal moment, Mayweather was actually in trouble here and the ref came in and saved him.

GGG canelo is on the 16th newfriend

>implying Floyd didn't just let Mcdipshit hit him

He was basically showing that McGregor has no power in his punches when it comes to boxing. He disrespected him in the ring. He walked right into those shots. He didn't fight defensively or use his usual stance. He treated it as the clown show it was and dominated him.

See:
Also:

Stop shitposting and supporting a terrible "sport".

It was pretty bad

It looked like more was happening than it really was. May could have ended it at any time and was clearly just trying to give everyone a show.

I hate mayweather, so not even being a fan boy.

Having said that, if you are casual then I can see how it was entertaining, but I've seen amateur boxers have better form than Conner. He's lucky he was fighting a pillowhand 40 year old.

You can't NOT throw a punch for an entire minute and expect the ref to let you keep fighting.

If he wanted to throw down he should have thrown down instead of running like a babby

2 judges gave Mayweather the 2nd round what a joke

Going into the 9th it was very close. McGregor was surprisingly quick and slipping punches left and right, Mayweather was not treating it like a joke at all. Then this happened, McGregor got tired and Mayweather started dominating. Two rounds of nothing but "power" shots from Mayweather and he still couldn't knock down McGregor but the ref called it anyway. I actually watched the fight, so you're welcome.

>You can't NOT throw a punch for an entire minute and expect the ref to let you keep fighting.
Mayweather did that for the first two rounds

>boxing is a legitimate sport
Fuckssake

no fucking shit he would lose in an MMA fight.. what gave it away? the fact that floyd is 40 and never trained any MMA?
McGregor called out Floyd to a BOXING match, claiming his boxing skills from MMA was on par with professional boxers. Anyone pointing out that Floyd would lose in an MMA match as if it is some worthwhile point is fucking retarded

fucking casual

He wasn't gassed and unable to walk and unable to defend himself

whilst looking closely at the opponent, defending himself with his hands up and head movement

>giving McGregor a 9 in the 9th round
the way he stumbled around the ring helplessly for a solid minute and a half was really impressive, I guess

Was staggering around while taking giant blows to the head all part of his master plan?

He IS a knockout artist though, it's just most of the recent fighters he's fought had great chins. Floyd would've slept conor in about 5 seconds had the ref not stopped the fight.

>McGregor = CM Punk
>posting this same shit in every thread
kek

any activity with a judge and subjective scoring isn't a sport

You do realize Floyd's game plan was to win the fight, right? There are 12 rounds in boxing, Floyd used the first half of those rounds to establish his plan of fatiguing Conor & conserving his own energy.. anyone using the first 3 rounds as some sort of gauge of how well conor did are delusional

I havent had this much fun since Trump won

you may have watched the fight, but you sure as hell didn't understand what you were watching

In the end conor went 10 rounds and landed more punches than most professional boxers (when boxing is 1/10 of conor overall mma training) vs floyd, and if floyd went to the octagon he wouldn't last 30 sec inside round 1, and imagine what he's gonna do to the fighters in the ufc when he went 10 rounds with the best boxer of all time his boxing compared to other fighters now is amazing

The ref still called it early... Conor was tired but he wasn't hurt.

holy fuck the casual in this comment

Turn off your computer and never come into a boxing thread again

You're an idiot

Conor was rocked on wobbly legs, he would not have lasted the remaining 2 minutes of that round, the ref did his job by stopping anymore unnecessary damage to an opponent not properly defending themselves
Conor said it himself he would have rather gotten knocked down, he knew it was coming

see

>He WAS a knockout artist
FTFY

lol its not about who lands more strikes its about who wins the fight. Canela and De La Hoya didn't get knocked out by floyd

he was about to go into a fucking coma with one or two more punches, I'm beginning to wish the ref had let him die just to shut these fucking idiots up.

stop being sour.
>first boxing fight

He wasn't in trouble, stop trying to hang on to something because your guy lost. delusional

I am so glad Floyd won, the amount of Conor dick riding was staggering

stop crying man. you lost. Conor threw so many illegal punches in those early rounds so the refs had to deduct him for that.

he JUST knocked out conor mcgregor

this is conor mc gregors sister

Floyd did it for entire rounds and still won them though

>Conor was tired but he wasn't hurt.
There was one minute left in the round and McGregor was no longer defending against Mayweather's punches. Mayweather's not a power hitter but even his relatively weak (for a professional) punches were stunning McGregor. Had the fight been allowed to continue, McGregor would have been eating punches for the remaining 60 seconds and would have been at very hihg risk for serious brain damage.

Why are people acting like this is a "win for Conor"?

For all the "no steps back" talk from Conor, this is about as bad a loss as it could have been. Getting outboxed is fine seeing as Floyd is levels above. Getting absolutely bullied by a much smaller and much older man with "brittle old hands", is a bad loss in my eyes and I don't know how others are trying to spin this as a "win" for Conor.

Getting outboxed for 12 rounds straight is a "good moral victory" for Conor with an easy excuse to spin "I came here to fight, Floyd came here to dance". Getting absolutely whooped by an old man coming out of retirement who used to weigh as low as 125 lbs, is about as bad of a loss as it could have been in my opinion

it's a massive win for conor and you're going to get sick of hearing it lmao

Mayweather has had brittle hands for a long time. He stopped going for hard hits and went for points because of that. This fight looked like a lion vs a cub.

Know what else you're going to be hearing?

>MMA isn't even a real sport

and boxing is right lol