mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/secret-behind-michael-jacksons-gravity-6727125
youtu.be/Us_4OvM2x6A?t=33
youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng
youtube.com/watch?v=0UzKcDj9gPg
youtu.be/uanw0cJZIto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they glued their shoes

it's a reference to a fred astaire movie

if you're asking HOW well then its about pegs in the floor that lock into the shoes

then they wouldn't be able to move afterwards

they tilted the whole room so it looked like whey were leaning, oldest trick in the book

Hook in shoe heel, bolt in ground.

still requires a lot of leg strength.

He was the king of pop. He could do shit like this.

Well, in the video they had the advantage of editing. On the live shows they had to distract the audience with something while lights went off over the dancers so they could adjust the shoes in place, do the bit, then another distraction to get off the spot and continue the number.

giant fan

The building was built at a 20 degree angle

They are leaning against the direction of the Earth's spin. The rotational force of the Earth keeps them from falling down completely. It's very clever and all based on 100% science.

Which dancers tend to have.

yeah man those dancers are crazy no wonder most of them are black since they usually have superior strength

Leg implants

if they tilted the room then why are michael and his dancers the only ones leaning?

The other ones are tilted to the other side.

they glued their shoes

Childhood is loving Thriller. Adulthood is realizing Smooth Criminal makes more sense.

This, the onlookers are tilting the other way to make it look like MJ and the dancers are leaning.

Midichlorians

wise words. i never even heard Smooth Criminal until 9 months ago, it's definitely my favorite Jackson song now though

Childhood is loving Smooth Criminal. Adulthood is realizing the Alien Ant Farm cover makes more sense.

You can see one of the backup dancers shoe get stuck on the mechanism on one of the live shows. I'm sure it's on youtube somewhere.

>Well, in the video they had the advantage of editing.
Well, MJ used to do this move onstage with his dancers on tour too.
It's not hard:
>feet on clearly marked area (invisible to spectators)
>pegs raise under shoes
>dancers hook special shoes onto pegs
>smooth criminal move

MAGNETS

Squareness is thinking Thriller is MJ's best.
Soul is realizing that Off the Wall is his best

This is the most incorrigibly white post I've ever read, and I frequent Sup Forums

Yeah, I know. What I'm saying is that in the video/movie they cut to them already in position, so they just lean. Live they had to create a distraction so people didn't catch the trick.

youtu.be/4Aa9GwWaRv0?t=198

3:19, if the embed doesn't skip to the correct time

what the fuck

checked and correct

this video is the best version of the song i've seen

They had their ankles replaced with titanium joints so they could flex that hard

Was Michael the best robodancer and moonwalker ever?

imagine if they accidentally hit their feet against the peg

Yes. But this little fella was good too

youtube.com/watch?v=AvN5U1-Nd7g

Guess thats why they put them on the far side of the stage, then carefully move around them when that part is over.

dude was a pedophile

>far right almost trips
>recovers like a god damn pro

You made me go back and watch it for the first time in years. Fuck you.

they turned the camera 45 degrees

billie jean is MJ's best song

its definitely close, billie jean has the sickest beat ever

GOAT bassline desu

PYT is my favorite Tbh

Man he truly was GOAT

It's honestly difficult to argue against that. It's not his best video, tho.

>Not PYT

Why was Joe Pesci trying to kill him?

And why did he become a robot?

1. Smooth Criminal
2. Billie Jean
3. Rock My World

In the music video it was just harness/cables.

In the live it's the special shoes, you see whenever they do the lean live they always step backwards robotically in order to unlock their feet from the apparatus.

But what's really important, is to remind all you people out there that critics are fucking stupid and invincible is actually a really fucking good album and nowhere near a bomb or a terrible disappointment.

youtu.be/wthgd_Rg1qg?t=55

>nothing from dangerous

Hard to pick just top 3 songs bro

he was the best dancer period

fuck yes MJ blows away every other entertainer ever

Did they have the huge projectors back then for the people in the far back?

Who /PYT/ here?

why did he had a beef with Prince?

Not necessarily a reference. I've not seen Astaire lean like that in any of his movies.
However, Astaire was a huge influence on Michael.

he somehow thought Prince was a threat, little did he know he will be remembered as a God and Prince will just be some singer with a couple of hits

youtu.be/1A2EZl1q3cw?t=34

daily reminder that this performance will literally never be topped.

he didn't, prince had a beef with MJ.

>when you're not a multibillion dollar cash cow that everyone wants a piece of yet.

This is almost unbelievable.

why did he want his skin to be white?

he had vitilgo, he just wanted his skin to be uniform in color, that's the official story

Skin disease. He just normalized the rest of his skin instead of looking like blotchy mess.

Why do Super Bowl performances suck so much now?
Also, why was Michael a God.

nah he already was by that point, read "moonwalker"

he might be possibly referring to this.

youtu.be/CsoYyDlYU8M?t=112

He legit had a skin condition, but used make up to even it all out which made him look paler than he was.

Why is there a concert in the middle of 'murican rugby, anyway. And tell me some trivia about JJL

There's just constant evidence if you want to see the virtiligo.

This was just painful as a pre 2009 MJ fan of the younger persuasion, you had to explain to people with no fucking idea constantly that it was an actual skin condition and there's no such thing as "skin bleaching"

Seeing the entire world change it's tune in 2009 physically disgusted me, I was already skeptical of the media and knew people were fickle and impressionable but I felt like I learned something about the world in 2009.

I always thought it was fishy. Like, if skin bleaching was a thing, why weren't more people doing it?

Fucking hell faggot what year were you born?

He had vitiligo however skin whitening products definitely exist.

You guys are deluded and probably white.

Michael was imitating the poor unpaid kids who danced on soul train every week. he wasn't better than any of them.

but white people never watched soul train so they didnt know this during all their fanboying.

What else do they have that's superior?

He may have copied and borrowed, all artists do. He was still the fucking greatest

>single handedly gets 80,000 people at a football game involved in choreography
>literally brings all of humanity together through his music
Gettin' a little fuckin' emotional here, senpai.

Don't you me in any of that you fucking pleb, it's well known michael took the robot dance he used on dancin' machine from harlem street dancers.

When I linked the fred astaire it was in reference to the lean from the smooth criminal video in which he was definitely referencing fred astaire at least partially.

Don't respond to me ever again.

Did any of those unpaid soul train kids also make Thriller?

loling @ the mirror

mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/secret-behind-michael-jacksons-gravity-6727125

youtu.be/Us_4OvM2x6A?t=33

Most notably (and popular probably), her father was actor Vic Morrow. He was killed in an accident on the set of the Twilight Zone Movie when a helicopter fell on top of him and two child actors.
Would you like to know more?

Bruce Lee was imitating the other martial arts masters too, and what he did was to synthesize the styles into a system that was uniquely his.

MJ was the Bruce Lee of dance.

That opening gets me so fucking hyped every time. Like how can one man generate that much energy from so many people just by fucking posing? He literally does nothing for like 2 minutes and no one, not even me, is bored of it for even a second. I can't fucking understand why this shit is so cool.

yeah this, you have to have balls of steel to face up to a Super Bowl audience and just STAND THERE FOR 2 MINUTES

Do you prefer the name John 'how do I' Landis or John 'I don't know how to' Landis?

Vitiligo blows. I saw one Indian paramedic that was almost entirely white save for a few brown splotches near her eyes and on her hands.

>you have to have balls of steel to face up to a Super Bowl audience and just STAND THERE FOR 2 MINUTES

They were setting the stage up, he was told to do this

He does this in his concerts too though when playing that song, they may have just used the time as an excuse to set up some staging, the opposite of what you are implying

>MJ will never write his own vaporwave

youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng

John 'how do I' Landis rolls off the tongue better.

Reminder that Michael did nothing wrong except name the Jew

youtube.com/watch?v=0UzKcDj9gPg

all I want to say is that they don't really care about us

youtu.be/uanw0cJZIto

:'|

You mean Human Nature.