How do you think your city would look like in 2049?

How do you think your city would look like in 2049?

It will be dead.

Toronto will look like Hong Kong

Like a stinky marshland, probably.

Marseille will essentially be New Alger

like this

>small uni town
rich chinese exchange students as far as the eye can see my friend... we're almost there.

probably taken over by nature due to people going extinct slowly

Probably the same fucking way it looks today but paper billboards will be replaced by those flashy LED pieces of shit

>São Paulo

The way things are going here it will be a 3rd world version of NY.

Atlanta will be a white paradise by 2049. Or at least if the demographic trend holds

Perhaps even then Japanese will exist as a ruling class

So it won't change at all?

Somalia/Iraq hybrid, i live in Helsinki.

>3rd world version of NY
Implying NYC isn't 3rd world.

Source?

>city
I have no reason to believe it will change very much, and I'm fine with that. Have fun being relevant or whatever has you swinging your dicks around ITT.

It's gonna be 1/3 white 1/3 nig 1/3 spic

It's gonna fucking suck.

Really hoping the concrete legos will get replaced by something prettier.

Looks comfy.

Los Angeles here.

Hosting the Olympics is just the first step on our road for world domination

>The city of Atlanta is seeing a large demographic increase in its white population, and at a pace that outstrips the rest of the nation. The proportion of whites in the city's population grew faster between 2000 and 2006 than that of any other U.S. city.[22] By 2010, Atlanta's white population had increased by 22,763 people. The white percentage increased from 31% in 2000, to 35% in 2006, to 38% in 2010, more than double the increase between 1990 and 2000. During the same time, the city's black population decreased by 31,678 people, shrinking from 61.4% of the city's population in 2000 to 54.0% in 2010. The demographic changes are due to an influx of whites into gentrifying intown neighborhoods, such as East Atlanta and the Old Fourth Ward, coupled with a movement of blacks into adjacent suburbs, such as Clayton County.[23][24][25][25] Note that this phenomenon is not unique to Atlanta, as Washington, D.C. is undergoing a similar demographic change.
Note that the Hispanic portion of this white population isn't very big

Literally china

i thought atlanta is becoming Koreatown: Confederate Edition?

what's happening with the black folk there?

Like London right now.

actually india is worse, but china is the western world's enemy, so yea china.

More or less the same, but with more annoying pedestrian zones so traffic will be shit and parking will be impossible.

A very specific suburb is heavily Korean. Black people are moving out of the city into the suburbs while whites move into the suburbs and the city proper. Whites move from all over the US to Atlanta in large numbers

Probably a smoking crater after we finally snap and nuke ourselves.

>São Paulo
Same, but I think it will look like Cape Town in the movie District 9

Sydney will be an abominable hybrid of baghdad, johannesburg, and beijing

By that time you may have hit puberty and have visited Sydney at least once in your life.