WHAT HAVE THE JEWS DONE WITH MY GAME OF THRONES NOW OH GOD PLEASE MAKE IT STOP

WHAT HAVE THE JEWS DONE WITH MY GAME OF THRONES NOW OH GOD PLEASE MAKE IT STOP

>FEMALE EMPOWERMENT
>FEMALE EMPOWERMENT
>FEMALE EMPOWERMENT

>watching any highly produced TV show at all

definitely better if you stay on Sup Forums all day if you aren't able to comprehend some mind control while your get your dose of entertainment

>implying that episode wasn't fucking GOAT

Female empowerment has been a part of it since the beginning, there's just less whores and sex scenes.

GoT has been shit since season 3

Just drop it already, it's not gonna get better

Yeah I literally ignore any Daenrys scene anymore, I believe I wound up doing the same with the books.

It's so cringe in the show, tonight sealed the deal.

>psuedo medieval fantasy shit with breasts thrown in haphazardly to gain the attention of retarded general audience.

>ever not juiesh

>watching television
>complaining about jews manipulating media

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>watch the flash one of my favorite shows
>it has a nigger love interest
>it's not even realistic nobody would have a crush on a black girl it has literally never happened
>keeps pining after the black girl as she talks in her ghetto speak
>can't take the show seriously keep losing my suspension of disbelief

FUCK WHEN IS THE KEK WAVE GOING TO END

Stopped watching after George R.R. Martin revealed himself as a censoring, authoritarian SJW faggot at the Hugo Awards. Basically there was a group called Sad Puppies which nominated books deemed to be either conservative or at least free of SJW subtext. GRRM led the effort to block the conservative authors from getting even A SINGLE AWARD at the Hugos because "muh diversity", "muh grrrlll power" propaganda should be in every single book that receives an award apparently.

fixed

That cartoon was drawn by a diaper wearing babyfur tranny. And no, I am not being hyperbolic.

>being single is bad
I wish you anons would stop pushing this meme. It's been one year, two months, and thirteen days since I broke up with my girlfriend. I had become at that time increasingly convinced that the institution of marriage had strayed so far from its former initiatory value, which in other times had given it a Traditional quality, that it was no longer acceptable for a man of a "differentiated type" to engage in marriage. The Catholics made a grave mistake in legalizing divorce, which renders the holiness of the sacrament of marriage null and void. How can they insist that a marriage binds two together for eternity if one can, under contemporary Catholic law, have two or three wives throughout one's life?

Then, of course, we must confront the devolution of masculinity and the feminine, which in the present cycle began sometime around the fall of Frederick Barbarossa, when, as they say, the White Tree withered and died. When the Ghibbeline Middle Ages came to an end all mores and rites belonging to a properly Traditional system went "underground," as in the case of Rosicrucianism, which may rightly be called the last hope for a primordial rebirth. The rose and the cross...

When women are no longer feminine, why should a Traditional man bring himself down to the plane of the telluric and immediate? Christ said "my kingdom is not of this world," though the Babel-builders of Judaized American Protestantism would like to pretend he did not.

The cultivation of the spirit in this age of spiritual oblivion is a solitary quest. I urge you all to never get married.

"Give up all that you have and follow me."

I'm not a Christcuck but shouldn't finding decent women be easier for you guys. You can go to church every week & find single women who've theoretically been installed with certain virtues absent in the local bar slags.

HBO has some prime red pill friendly shows famalam.

Kek. I wrote that. Thanks for saving, m8.

Thank you for your service. It was too well written for me to just let it slip away.

So did dany just ramble about blood and fire and then stand on a balcony while the dragon did all the work and stand there with smug/tough expression while all the brown people bowed to her again

I have not watched the episode, I'm still at work, but that shit happens several times a season

Dude, why are you watching this faggotry? It is literally the gayest show on television... You might as well be watching Horseface McGee in Sex in the City while she fucks you in the ass with her strap on.

>Watching Goy of Thrones

That's a cute gator-pupper

Literally every episode this season has had a mention of severed dicks or ate balls. What does D&D mean by this?

It's a show written by a complete hack, for faggots to watch on the electric jew

The sad thing is that it was a really good show at first.