Who else here /noticing an uptick in corporate subliminals/ lately?

businessinsider.com/subliminal-messages-in-12-popular-logos-2016-5

I have. I've been rolling on xtc with a couple of friends every weekend and going to this club that uses lots of lighting effects. The last time I was there, I saw some pretty bizarre shit.

At first, I started seeing sandwiches and realized that Subway was advertising there. Literally saw the words "five dollar footlong" as if they couldn't be any subtler. So I pop outside and lookie there right across the street is a Subway open until 1:30am.

Anyway, I talked to the guy working at the counter about it and he laughed kinda nervously. I dropped it because I could tell he didn't like being called out.

It was probably his manager or something and not him anyway. So I got a Chicken Teriyaki, but what fucked me up bad was when I got back inside the club the subliminals started showing really weird things. The lights projected images of Subway commercials, but now there was explicit gore and violence as well. It almost seemed to suggest there was human meat in the subs. I don't know why they'd do this. Maybe it was a malfunction, or maybe it's a way of freaking people out and getting them to order something. I dunno.

Anyway, this can't be a new thing. I know they do it in movies, but has anyone ever heard of projecting things from lights and lasers like this?

>hey guys so i was tripping on drugs and thought i saw some crazy shit. When i asked a sober guy about it he got nervous because he thought i was a fucking loon, but he clearly knew something. Anyone else have this happen?

>people act guilty of knowing something when they know nothing
Yeah, except not really senpai

cool story bro

>It almost seemed to suggest there was human meat in the subs
If you can't see your brain is drawing retarded conclusions because of the drugs then you're fucking retarded and should subject yourself to euthanasia

how exactly did you see these sandwiches? like in the laser light show?

so you're telling me that you think you can determine the difference between guilt and nervousness in a first interaction with someone while rolling on , most likely, adulterated ecstacy? Furthermore that this is solid proof that you and only you saw subliminal subway messages in flashing lights.
KYS you're not worth the air you're breathing.

The patterns of the lights would flash in such a way to leave gaps open showing the words. The more advanced type of this sort of wavy three-dimensional image that was made from the lights, but it wasn't clear how. If it wasn't for corporate fuckery it would be pretty cool.

Omar is that you?

i sincerely hope that you're trolling.

contributing to a YLYL thread.

>trolls accusing others of trolling
And I thought I was supposed to be the degenerate for rolling. Top laugh

i'm not the moron who thinks he's seeing subliminal messages while on drugs that are chemically similar and react in the body similarly to psychedelics.

Sup Forums sure attracts the latent schizophrenics, doesn't it

OP you should go easy on the drugs til you get yourself a little more grounded tbqh familia

i was already tested for schizophrenia and the result came back negative

OP you're thinking too much. You should have a nice, refreshing CokeĀ®.

Or two!

>I've been rolling on xtc with a couple of friends every weekend

You're fucking yourself up. Don't do x so frequently

uh?? go back sober with a phone camera and take some video?

>muh holes in brain
Yeah nice try. I've done enough research to know what's a scare tactic and what isn't

>>ecstasy

methamphetamine, caffeine, methylsulfonomethane, flubromezapam, 4-fluorobutylfentanol, 3-flurophenmetrazine

>>ftfy

OP, calm down, you're acting EAT FRESH a little paranoid.

fnord

Stay woke.

What does this mean? The fuck is fnord?

oh nothin

you have a pot leaf on your flag and it's not even legal. top lol

You're actually retarded. Look at some of the posts you made. If you actually think this shit happened I feel really bad for you.

t. Psychedelic user

If you're poppin E then you're a fucking retarded high schooler.

Fuck off.

I saw this exact same thread like 1 month ago.
Word for word.
Fuck you OP.

i took so much E a few weeks ago i puked uncontrolably while shaking and sweating for 3 hours.

i murder drugs

This is the oldest fucking copypasta you can imagine, it circulated on drug forums like 15 years ago. You can tell by the fact he calls it "xtc"

You fucking retard, I am OP and I just typed it. Are you stupid? Post proof of this from 15 years ago if you're not just trying to shit up my thread.

>inb4 sheeky forums

I haven't heard anyone call it "ecstacy" in years that is proof enough

>thread shitter btfo