Saw this on normiebook

Hey Sup Forums saw this on normiebook. Which one would you choose?

Pro tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
youtube.com/watch?v=C_trSpg99yc
youtube.com/watch?v=hx66LWV-CCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dr. KANG

The other 3 wouldn't exist without MLK so I pick him

Back of the bus, nig nogs

MLK
nuff said all you fellow nat socs better fucking back me up here

Any of them except MLK, he's the only one on this page that I fucking know. And he wanted niggers to stop asking for handouts and just be equal and not pieces of shit who want special treatment.

>Thinking this is a hard choice
top left

3 rapists and a coke dealer

Without dr. King none of them would exist

No kidding. What has Jay-Z ever done?

>2 rappers, an ape hoopsman, and MLK

Cream of the nog crop

Why just one?

One of Americas first terrorist Dr Kang

There's Dr. Kang, and I'm 90% sure the hoopsniggers is LeBron James. I have no idea who the other two are.

Nonetheless, MLK, just because blacks are cancer that should've never been given rights.

what actually happens in a world without mlk? how would anything go differently? honestly dont know how any of these losses would change anything - maybe tupac

MLK, I always wanted to kill myself through non existence

What?

MLK. His assassination set of numerous riots which killed cities, he was a communist subversive as well.
Second would be a hard decision between Jordan and Jay-Z. Jordan played on the trends of the black youth by marketing overpriced shoes to foolish blacks, his claim to fame is being able to toss a ball through a hoop better than almost anyone else. No one understands, but the worship of sports figures has set blacks back immeasurably. Same with Jay-Z but replace basketball with rap, rap itself has continued the low brow self destructive culture, Jay-Z though took it a step further by preying upon his own people with expensive clothes.

They're all fucking garbage.

top left only guy I don't recognize so I don't care if he's gone.

The two on the right are never going to exist, so I am content to not choose.

I'm sorry, apparently Jordan has not been accused of rape

So he is the best on the list

Jay-Z wears a 5%er faggot necklace that means death to the whyte devil even though his wife is ~75% white as far as I can tell

Tupac

he inspired a generation of cop hating entitled niggers and thugs

He was a commie degenerate you fucking retard

too many fucking normies on this website today

mlk, easy. then we wouldn't have mlk blvd's all over the country in every town. they're always slums.

I guess the top left, since I have no fucking clue who it is.

>Lebron
>Bulls

Thats Jordan you idiot

t. Jamal Washington

>MLK goes
>blacks are still segregated
>malcom x gains more followers
>america either remains segregated or most or all blacks go back to africa/ try to migrate to middle-east with their prophet X

MLK might as well not have existed at this point

wait isn't it the same guy in all 4 pictures?

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character"

Pretty much the opposite of BLM / race card pullers. I feel bad for MLK.

The irony goes further than that, Jay Z is half flip.

>I'm 90% sure the hoopsniggers is LeBron James

This is an 18+ board you little fucking millenial tween faggot

Tupac was alright he was redpilled on women but its impossible for nig to be redpilled on the jews.

>one of these things just doesnt belong here, one of these things just isnt the same...

>criticizing someone for not knowing nigger culture

he was a homosexual you know

>, Jay Z is half flip.

you just blew my mind

what a fucking retard

beyonce is a retard too for letting her high test body go to waste on the ugly ex-drug dealer goon

At least Tupac tried calling out the jew

Fucking hell, greatest ally indeed.

>he's a tweenfag for NOT knowing nigger culture
Seems a little backwards there, don't you think?

Jordan's harmless

MLK may have been preachy and somewhat naive but his heart was in the right place trying to get blacks from being violent.

I don't know the Tux nigger

But Tupac did enable the gib me dat ghetto junkie culture from 40% of blacks to like 90% of blacks

So tupac

5%, uh? I guess they've really bargained them down since they were 3/5ths of a human.

>comparing two former criminals and and athlete to one of the greatest men of all time

wew lad

I don't know any of these people so remove the basketball player because fuck sports

if you honestly believe that is linked to mlk you're an idiot. figurehead #2 would've appeared instead - nothing hinged on him whatsoever

This

Jay z that's easy as fuck. Nice Hitler dubs.

I never heard that

Did he, I thought he just called out whites and never named them

I do know that the jews encouraged the beef between him and biggie to sell records which by proxy turned black culture into a war zone

WE WUZ MARTIN LUTHER KANGZ

>he wanted niggers to stop asking for handouts

lol fucking no

stop listening to Glenn Beck

>MLK may have been preachy and somewhat naive but his heart was in the right place trying to get blacks from being violent.

He was a puppet for a communist jew that wrote all his speeches and a prodigious abuser of white women

Compare dr kang to malcolm x

He may have been an uppity nigger, but there were worse ones

this. boondocks hit the nail on the head, MLK was an actual positive force for blacks and whites, the magnitude of which is up for debate. I bet he would be deeply disappointed in blacks today
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

>bringing this faggot shit here
Sure you don't want to talk about if a dress is blue or grey?
Fucking asshole.

Kanye is redpilled on Jews

>Compare dr kang to malcolm x

Malcolm X was better. He actually had a brain, he would have whipped the black community into shape and we wouldn't be fucked with our welfare state like we are now

I support white nationalism and afro-traditionalist alike. We should all be separated and respectful of each other

Not redpilled enough not to race mixing...Honestly everyone in that pick are Jew Golems

Malcolm X was better than Dr Kang. He realized blacks and whites could never truly live in peace. He wanted them all to go to Africa and leave White Americans to themselves.

Nigger nigger on the wall who's the blackest of them all

Of course this was not in the movie

>they think 3 people who contribute nothing to society except for "gang bang entertainment" and basketball are on par with an important influential person who made a huge impact on the social life in america

Any choice other than MLK is blue-pilled.
Not because he won niggers rights but because he was the civil rights good cop to the black nationalist bad cop.

Without MLK the whites of the 60s would never have been conned into thinking that niggers would be satisfied if we gave them equal rights. There would have been a race war and the nigger problem would have been solved once and for all.

>ever wanting His Royal Airness to not exist

Fuck you and everything related to you. Man is one of my childhood heroes along with Nolan Ryan, Hukk Hogan and Mike Tyson (pre insanity).

Dr King had a worthy message that has since been hijacked and crashed with no survivors by Sharpton and Jackson.

Suitnigger or the target dummy on top can go. Dont care which.

Jay Z easy. God I hate his music.

>Hukk Hogan

God damn it.

Jay-Z. He was never that good of a rapper, coasted on a couple good verses and a talented production team, then released a bunch of garbage for years.

Pac probably would have fallen off too if he'd have lived long enough, but I still like him more than Jay.

Jordan was one of my childhood heroes. Kind of weird considering I'm a short frail white kid and he's blacker than coal and also a bit of an asshole. But I respect athletes more than rappers, and his mid-range jumper was the GOAT.

MLK is MLK. Dying a martyr for preaching nonviolent activism and tolerance makes him a better man than all of you.

Gotta choose Martin Lucifer Coon on this one, that Commie nigger fucked up everything.

Surprised pic related hasn't been posted yet. I'd have to go with Tupac/2pac.

Cant I chose all of them?
>And he wanted niggers to stop asking for handouts and just be equal and not pieces of shit who want special treatment.

Actually thats exactly what he wanted, Malcolm X was the one who wanted black self-determination and empowerment then he joined NOI and got shot

All. Wasn't hard. All fucking nigger shit.

He married into this, how redpilled can this dumb ass be?

I always liked Mike Tyson post-insanity.
youtube.com/watch?v=C_trSpg99yc

Jay Z.

lol why is tupac even in here Biggie is from the same era and was way better

And this.
youtube.com/watch?v=hx66LWV-CCk

Beyonce is apparently a direct descendant of Joseph Broussard, an Acadian (aka French) leader who settled a large group of French colonists in Louisiana. She is also part Irish, Spanish, Creole (probably Acadian, so more French), and Native American. She's barely black at all.

FUCK KEVIN DURANT YOU WILL NEVER WIN A TITLE THE BASED GOD HAS CURSED YOU

That's not post-insanity, that's during insanity.

get rid of king and the rest won't be there anyway

Jay-z must have made this image because there is no way anyone in their right mind would put him in the same league as the other 3.

Just took a look at the Five-Percent Nation thing. Jay-Z is one of them? Interesting.

Jay-Z easily but starting today so no real interference with our trump 2017 timeline

def kanye

i refuse to believe that there is an 18+ american who is so stupid to be unaware of who michael jordan is

are you underage?

>Tupac
>
>he inspired a generation of cop hating entitled niggers and thugs
this. this is the only correct answer. Tupac popularized the "thug lyfe" and gang wars before getting shot up himself. before him, rap was alright

>Sup Forumsfags actually choosing MLK, Jordan, or Tupac

Jay-Z, Beyoncé will blanched

Martin Luther Kang

the correct choice is MLK, but man I really fucking hate Jay-Z

jayz added literally nothing

i dont know enough about mlk - did he harm this country?

how do you not even know who michael jordan is. His shoes cause the blacks to riot and kill each other
>summer

Jayz so beyawnce could crash

jordan he's used as a posterboy for jews to earn shekels off niggers and niggaboos