I love you guys, I hope you have a wonderful year

I love you guys, I hope you have a wonderful year.

Fuck you, faggot

we are all gonna make it lads

Back at you Kevin Spacey.

Did you just fucking assume my fucking gender?

twitter must know about this

come my non-binary canary-fluid-kinfrican

dude sjws lmao

What films are you lads looking forward to in 2017?

I'm fucking shitfaced and just got into bed and it's past 5 am here and I just almost fucked the shit out of my mom and it took me way too long to type this post

ask me anything

What's your favorite kino?

you too robo-kevin spacey
sleep tight m8

Did you legitimately almost have sex with your mom and would it have been consensual?

Reminder that this is Sup Forums's year.

Favorite/ i can never pick favorites.

However, in this very drunken moment I'll pick Wong kar Wai's Fallen Angels.

I'll probably regret that tomorrow but fuck it.

Thanks OP. I'm sure this year will be the year i finally get laid.

I remember that.
Fuck, I don't want a gf anymore.
I plan on dying.

But user, didn't you say that last year?

>Did you legitimately almost have sex with your mom and would it have been consensual?
Yeah I got home and my mom just went to sleep and I was also about to go to sleep and somehow I was lying in bed with her and we were cuddling and starting to get serious and then I mentioned I was still wearing my contacts and she said I should take em out and then I took em out and when I got back to her bed we both realized it would be better if we both slept in our own beds and not together so I went to my own bed and we didn't fuck despite me touchign her tits earlier

I'm really drunk I don't know if i makes sense

I love you too OP.
Maybe this'll be our year.

That's fucking weird user.

Not sure what the hell you're babbling about drunky, but nice dubs. Have a good year bud.

Huh. Maybe the helium tank isn't for me this year. Maybe things will work out :)

OP here, Snatch or Interstellar. Call me a pleb, I'm too drunk to care.

Keep the tank. She'll want to do a suicide pact with you

Interestellar. Pitt is overrated. Nolan has Zimmer and sweet special effects.

Is that shit true? Thought it was a joke picture. Can I seriously die comfortably for like 40 bucks?

ass creep 2: electric jigaboo

how hot is your mom?

Practical mostly, very stunning.

but i don't want a girlfriend again. i got rid of the last one a couple of years ago and i've been living a quiet, masturbation-filled life

shes a beauty

I doubt you'll believe me but yes the science is accurate. The only risk is the tank delivering helium too strongly and bursting your lungs/the bag

Some were able to pull it off even without the helium and just from alcohol/barbiturate consumption and holding the bag sleeve open until the last possible moment before falling asleep (your body will still spasm violently but your hands shouldn't be able to lift it off you unconsciously)

ay man OP, i love you too

Yeah the picture mentions the lung bursting. Just have the flow going barely and you'll pass out and croak? Seems pretty amazing.

I might drive out to California, watch the sunset, drink tequila and painlessly die this summer.

Thanks user.

I still hope you don't go through with it but I'd rather have you die painlessly and successfully than living with the shame and physical pain of a botched attempt. People say it's worth the shame for a second shot at life but survivors who genuinely want to die just end up waiting the time needed to get off suicide watch and try again. Because they have the added fear of failing again you'd think it would stave off any further attempts, but it doesn't. They're more miserable but their resolve hasn't changed. Whether you end up making the attempt or not, I hope you'll only ever have to do it once. Good night user. See you on the other side.

Kind words, and you're taking a great stance on it. All very sensible. Hey I'm giving myself until summer at least, we'll see if anything significant changes and I too hope I don't want to go through with it. But I have wanted to for years now and don't know where else my life is going. I've considered "gun" for the longest time, but was even scared of botching that and surviving for hours in pain. Happy to know of a cleaner, calmer method.

Night user. Have a good year.

Mommy probably thought it was sweet that drunk you would still cuddle with her. You'll always be her baby boy no matter how old you are and how erect your dick is

not that guy but if you where serious wouldnt you consider doing something awesome before you when out?

>shooting Trump while oding on heroine ... you would be a legend and die in bliss

I guarantee if you buy a 12 gauge shotgun, load it up with a 00 buckshot shell, and then have your girl shoot you in the head and make pretend you did it yourself you won't feel any suffering

Having a chick to assist you does sound great. You can even delude yourself into thinking she'll follow you right after and she's only pretending to cling onto life because she doesn't want to upset you

Yeah you've maybe read that one thing someone posted on Sup Forums a long while back that was basically "if you're gonna kill yourself, live crazily for months before you do and maybe you won't go through with it, but if you do, at least you lived".

Maybe everybody's different but it's just not that simple man. I done my fair share of drugs but ODing on any of them sounds horrible. I've done enough cocaine to have chest pains, and THAT scared the shit out of me. Going through an actual heart attack while coked out sounds like a living nightmare. Heroin I'd never do though, and I doubt ODing on it is comfortable enough where you can assassinate someone before gliding off to death. It's probably major chest and limb pains, sweating, and heavy breathing while vomiting. No thank you.

As for doing something awesome, I just don't feel the need. I know I'll hurt a lot of people with my death and that thought is always the big one, not doing something amazing. I have good friends who know the state I'm in and want me to recover but it's just too much. I'm guessing you haven't been depressed for years, it's tough to really explain the mindset man. I hope you never have to feel this way.

>your girl
Well that's problem number one. Second I don't want my mother to have to see her second son's head blown open like a messy cantaloupe. And again, can you imagine shooting yourself with a shotgun and not dying by odd chance? No thank you.

You too GERTY.

Lets make 2017 awesome

is that you courtney?

back at you user

>I know I'll hurt a lot of people with my death

don't ever keep yourself alive out of guilt. devastating your loved ones is incorrigible but it's not sin. it can be forgiven. worse things are forgiven.

DELETE THIS

Hurting people close to you with your intentional death isn't exactly how I would want to die.

>2017
>Wishing others well
>"Having a good year"

Get the fuck out normie

Oh trust me I won't. Such a funny thought process there though. I've heard people say "it's selfish" to kill yourself because of the damage you'll do to others. As if it's not selfish to want someone to live in pain simply because you'll be better off with them there?

Only guilt I ever felt was, again, my mom. She's only been nice to me my whole life and put up with a shitty husband for decades. She is the one person I'd feel guilty for dying. Thankfully I have a steady enough income to leave for a while and would like her to pass before me so she never has to bury a child. Other than that, we're golden.

user killing yourself is a bad idea. If you killed yourself, you'd be dead. And then you couldn't post here. You really wouldn't be here forever.

I agree with them that it's selfish (but I never did consider that an inherently negative term, selfless people cause their own type of damage in equal measure). But not with the claim that it's cowardly. I can't understand that belief despite all my effort. It takes a delightfully fucked-up kind of courage to betray your physical body without the aid of insanity or belief there's a reward waiting for you in the afterlife. If you truly believe death is final and still seek it, how does that make you a pussy?

>Only guilt I ever felt was, again, my mom

Yeah. I know you can't exactly plan these kind of final decisions, your suffering decides when it's time to call it quits but ideally I'd try to outlive my parents. Maybe do a funeral pyre for your mom and toss yourself into the flames. And if that isn't love, then I guess we'll just never know.

Well after reading that I have to agree that it is "selfish" but yes in a purely neutral way. You were never asking for life, you never asked for all of the connections, friends, and family you were given. I guess in a way it's the most selfish decision a person can make: in a world where I only perceive me, I am ending me.

>courage to betray your physical body
Another thing I've thought about for a while. Kind of amazing, really. I've thought for a long while now that really every life is an advanced kind of virus (sorry for getting preachy). And that as a virus it's your duty to procreate. You're supposed to WANT to keep going like all life does.

But some people don't. Some people betray that primal tie, sever that natural instinct to keep going. They say "No" to life. Suicide is truly fantastical and while it shouldn't be praised, I don't think it should be as condemned as it is. It's a very very complicated thought process.

We'll see.

y-you too :3c

Things won't magically change for you. You have to make the change. Your life won't get any better unless you decide to make changes to better yourself. Life circumstances will change around you as you improve yourself.

I think suicide should be condemned.

But you do not have to procreate. You can do a million and one awesome things in life aside from sex and kids.

Look at Isaac Newton. He was a permavirgin his whole life. But we owe the study of physics to Newton.

Do not restrict yourself to one mode of thinking. Open your mind.

>Look at Isaac Newton
Are you going to seriously tell me that you understand every thought of Isaac Newton? I agree that there are things fun in life besides sex and starting the next chain link, but what you even saying?

What is this "one mode of thinking" you think I'm doing, exactly? "Open my mind"? Uh to what?

I suppose you're anti suicide, seems like it anyways, but I think you need some more perspective on the matter before you go and just take a black and white stance on the matter. Read more in this thread to what I've responded to.

Part of why I consider it truly selfish is because most suicidal folk have no intention of getting anyone else to follow their lead. I mean there's suicide pacts but those are more a case of loneliness than a desire to spread death. It's something I have a lot of trouble explaining to people who keep wondering why people who have made that decision don't ever try to talk it out with loved ones.

I don't think it should be condemned. Decent people will already be torturing themselves up until their last moments envisioning how badly their loved ones are gonna take it. And the morally questionable ones will only feel resentment at the condemnation and judgment. I'm not sure how that goes in hand with organically convincing people they deserve to live.

>Do not restrict yourself to one mode of thinking

Pretty sure that guy you replied to has already considered and tried living out a million modes of thinking before accepting suicide as an option. He's programmed just like all of us to strive to live. Jesus.

OP here again, I'm so drunk it's not even funny. You guys are seriously the best thing that0s ever happened to me this year at least.

Fireworks so pretty. I love rum.

Sorry for devolving your thread into a suicide discussion. Hope it doesn't affect your mood. Enjoy yourself OP.

Well there obviously have been large suicide pacts. But your rationale behind it is kind of bizarre. "desire to spread death"? Suicide doesn't try that. It's removing yourself from the equation, not deleting the entire equation, and you find that selfish? What kind of thought process are you operating on here?

Honestly it sounds to me like having people kill themselves for you is MORE selfish than suicide. You want your death to mean something more in news titles you'll never read, so you have other people die when you die? I don't know man, think that one through a little more.

Oh you were the one, huh? Well I can say thanks to you and OP I guess. It's nice discussing that I want to die and fun thinking how others deal with it or think about it.

I'll assume my foot in your ass.

please don't drive tonight. call a cab or uber!

You too user. I look forward to much intelligent film discussion in 2017. Not here, of course. Here is for shitposting.

can you imagine life without Sup Forums? you guys are so much funnier than everything it's not even funny

>It's removing yourself from the equation

Yeah. Just you. Everyone else is left in the dark. Not sure how that's not selfish. Not sure why it's considered bad either.

>having people kill themselves for you is MORE selfish than suicide

The distinction here is *with you,* not for you. Operating on the scenario that just by speaking your heart out about the matter, your words were the straw that broke the camel's back for someone and convinced them they're gonna do it. It's not your fault but you're still partially responsible. And it's "selfish" of you to drag others into your pit of despair instead of honorably taking your own life in silence. I'm not saying I agree with any of that, it's just how I perceive people who condemn suicide to think about it. I'm likely way off-base here. Like I said, I can't understand this type of thinking and how there's any humanity behind it.

>"desire to spread death"? Suicide doesn't try that.

...Eh? I wasn't arguing that. Either I was unclear or you read incorrectly. I don't think suicide pacts encourage the spreading of death, it's just loners looking for some connection and someone to project a journey with.

>Everyone else is left in the dark
Did you not read? I agreed that it is selfish. It's just how much value you apply to the term and the circumstances around it. Selfish isn't necessarily evil.

>that middle bit
Obviously a typo by me in my original statement. I am drunk as per usual. Though as you say, really not much was said there.

>...Eh? I wasn't arguing that
Your whole bit of getting the suicidal person to have others "follow their lead" says otherwise.

Same

Happy 2017 everyone, may this top 2016 in every facit

Thanks OP

I know its sad but you are the only friends I have.

>Did you not read? I agreed that it is selfish.

Previous post:
> It's removing yourself from the equation, not deleting the entire equation, and you find that selfish?

>Your whole bit of getting the suicidal person to have others "follow their lead" says otherwise.

Even if it's not their intention, they can still be considered responsible for encouraging others to follow them by sharing their story. And that's what individuals who consider the act selfish (in the purely negative connotation) might argue. Again, I'm just projecting what I believe the naysayers' argument might be. There's nobody to confirm or deny any of this. I'm just being imaginative.

Alright I'm gonna stop here, I think I'm just irritating you. Sorry about that, I never get a chance to discuss matters like this seriously and I tend to run my mouth at any opportunity. Be well.

Listen champ I literally agreed it was selfish in post >sharing their story
Again this isn't Jonestown here. I don't quite get what you're trying to say?

Don't be sorry (to an extent) I am having the conversation with you that you claim to have wanted. Just be more sensible man.

You really can't hold your liquor.

It was a good discussion nonetheless. I'll try this again down the line.

Except that's simply not true. I'm very, very good at holding my liquor.

I'm sorry you weren't able to formulate a real question or topic, but yes I agree that a talk would have been nice. There were many options existing in the thread and you couldn't pick one apparently, so you went for the "blame the other guy" approach. I just asked you multiple times to make a clear point and you blamed me, even after referencing my own posts for you.

As for "down the line" I doubt that'll happen. This will be the only time you and I talk. So have a nice 2017 and a good life, user.